All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 13'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Aww no...

you can't leave it like that! Such suspense, can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nooo

Please don't leave us hanging! I can't wait for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
too much

Too much suspense. Can't wait to see what Ren does. Is he going to lose his temper or can he make her accept that there is no going back? By the way I am thrilled that Ren is taking care of Sky now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SOOO close

She didn't do too bad! I would have called to tell SOMEONE where I was though I mean COME ON! Or you would have thought someone would have recognized her missing posters! Oh well KEEP THEM COMEING PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE..........

more please. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not realistic!

What happened to calling the police, telling someone (anyone) about her kidnap and rape and stuff? Nobody in their right mind would call mum and say nothing of what happened??!!

And I'd stay in bright, crowded places. No walking near deserted alleyways/shops/walkways -___-

A little more realism please! This girl just escaped a bunch of maniacs, after all her fear (can't even go to the toilet without permission) don't you think she'd be just abit more wary?

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
cant wait for more

was hoping sky would make it home , but like her with ren also. very thrilling ending and now have to wait for what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finishing up?

So, will her parents be able to trace her tickets back and start a hunt for her? Maybe you can also tell us what her parents are doing to find her. I understand that the house is 8 or so hours away from this city, but it does narrow the search and the tickets should easily be traced. I doubt her parents are going to think she is a runaway now. She deserves a HEA. Let her escape, but not tell where she was or who she was with, then have Ren find her again and be a respectable undercover agent or something.

Bliss_DeverauxBliss_Deverauxalmost 12 years ago

I rarely root for the victim in these... but I was really hoping she'd get away!!

ScarletPussScarletPussover 10 years ago
DAMMIT!!

Soooo close and yet not close enough..... Fuck you Seth!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Poor poor darling

I just want her to go home and those arseholes to be jailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous