All Comments on 'Stolen Magic Bk. 01 Taken Pt. 05'

by Bianca_Sommerland

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnaJadesAnnaJadesover 14 years ago
Please Sir, Can I have some more?

oh goodness, i can't wait till the next chapter comes out. i want more more more, and i want it now now now. lol

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years agoAuthor
I'm happy to see you enjoyed it Anna!

I'm trying to keep a routine of one submission per week so you won't have to wait too long. Possitive comments are very motivating and make me feel like the effort is not wasted.

On that note any feedback is welcome. Thank you to everyone who has kept the ratings so high on all of the stories. Even without the comments it makes me feel like I'm doing something right ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh no!

Is he really dead?? I was starting to really like him!! Damn.

<p></p>

I'm confused about some things. 1. What time period is this? I thought it would be explained, but it's the end of part 5 and I'm still uncertain. 2. Will you eventually talk about who Gabriella is - like, who her family is and some of her background?

<p></p>

If he really is dead I'll be totally sad, but you're still doing an awesome job! Can't wait for the next part

Bianca_SommerlandBianca_Sommerlandover 14 years agoAuthor
Hey Cali

Just to let you know it's not actually a time period. You might have missed it but it mentions them being taken from where they were, past a veil. Gabriella doesn't know this. The time there is completely different from our time.

There will be more about her family. She loved them and will have more memories. As for Slater, the next part is coming soon. You'll find out then ;)

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 14 years ago
RCV

Interesting.

I really am interested in where this is going. It needs some clean-up and editing, and there's far too little back story to make it a really engrossing read, but it has the basis for a really good, really fascinating story.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Cliffhanger!

Good thing you have the next chapter written, I'd hate to have to wait.

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfabout 13 years ago
Natural Pairing.

I REALLY like the way you have developed your characters. Their attraction for each other, both physical and emotional, as well as the repartee and body language is done quite nicely. Very natural. And each character singly is so likable. I look forward to each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous