All Comments on 'Stones of Incienda Ch. 01 Pt. 04'

by Zodia195

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You use the word "fragments" four times in the first paragraph.

" . It's amazing how such a small piece could hold so much power(COMMA)" (LOWER CASE "c")ommented Aamir.

"No, I am saying that because it's true(COMMA)" (LOWER CASE "t")eased Cyrus.

"That is impressive. Well, I want to see the Citrine now(COMMA)" Skylar said.

And on and on with similar errors.

I'm horrified at how so many adults do not know basic punctuation. If you don't know, get an editor to help you. Jesus Christ...

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
omg

It is easy to give negative feedback when you use an anonymous name. I find that it is funny and laughable that someone can have feedback like this and sit behind bullshit names. because they do not have the nerve to say it in their real names. Zodia, i really enjoy your story. It is very well written and i appreciate the effort that you go thru to create this wonderful work of art. When i read the story i am transported into the scene as if i am actually standing there watching everything unfold. As for punctuation, dont worry about it..... lol, I am not in school and neither are you. If someone want to stand behind a blank fictitious name and make comments shrug them off and having nothing better to do in life than try to tear others down for their own inadequacies. Keep up the good work and cant wait to read the next few chapters to see what unfolds.... Larry

Combat323Combat323about 7 years ago
Agree and Disagree

Easy there, Taco1085. While I agree with your general sentiment, I do feel like the anonymous comments were at least somewhat helpful and directed at the writing, not the writer---up to a point. Probably would have been more appropriate in the feedback section of the forum, which is what brought me to this story.

I've been on the receiving end of much worse anonymous criticism.

Having said that, I'd say the anonymous poster came to the story with unreasonably high expectations and a bit too much emotional attachment to the defense of good usage and punctuation. I'm going to imagine a frustrated English teacher after a couple of drinks on a Friday night, but who knows?

Anyway, I'm going back to the story now to see what feedback I can offer Zodia195 in the Story Feedback thread. Aloha!

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Good Layout...

Well, I´ve gone through the ´stones´ as far as you´ve written and I´am enjoying it as much as your ´dragon´ tale...appreciate the time and effort in keeping up with both storylines and keeping this old "Jarhead " interested....Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing, please. Why do some people make rude remarks on spelling and sentence structure? Because, unlike you, they cannot write a story that people want to read, so they try and gain fame by putting gifted people like you down.

Love the story.

C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
anxious to read more

I am really interested in seeing where this story is going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZodia195@Zodia195
I got my BFA in Fall of 2012 and now at a crossroads on what to do with my life. I love to draw, paint, read, write, and play games. Update- June 24, 2018- Hey guys, very important update here. I was working on the next part of Dragons of Fraidel, but had to put writing on ...