All Comments on 'Stopping to See Eve'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Good story

But he became pretty much what he hated. Do you ever write about a character we can actually like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sigh! I guess some guys just weren't meant

to be married.

One thing that wasn't clear is why she changed her attitude about sex - that was what had caused the divorce.

Good story.

Regards, DJ

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

A good story, JPB.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
JPB rides again

Written with Bob's usual scintillating prose. Now if the characters and plot were equally scintillating...

<P>

It's been said that you are what you eat so when Bob's "hero" ate the creampie, what did he become? *snicker*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She wasnt like the rest, hell she was worse than

the rest. Not able to mail the tape, are you crazy everyone would have gotten a copy. Starting with the father of her other kids. She is one of the worst types of slut, in it for the money. Actually getting DNA samples on the kids would be a good idea, they are probably not his to begin with.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too weird

It could have been a good story.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

SensateSensatealmost 11 years ago
Nice story.

Held together well throughout. Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story almost

He's still paying her and didn't mail the tapes. Shame shame. Should have sent tapes to every body even the bitch Mary Beth that was responsible for the shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very funny right up until the end.

First a question. When she moved in with another man and had his kids, he should have gone to the Court and gotten the alimony dropped. It would have been a no-brainer. He was still on the hook for the child support unless he got a very good attorney and a sympathetic Judge and then maybe he got both the alimony and the child support dumped. Then he should have sent the tapes to everyone. The ending sucked because his character wasn't built as someone that would let her off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disgusting race-mixxing trash

hope she gets aids .

and asshole too .

race-mixxing trash .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Race-mixing?

Anon, shut your fucking face, you racist cunt. I hope someone of your own races murders you. Go and suck Trump’s cock, then shove a live wire up your ass you filthy man whore

This story was fucking dog, though. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a fucking moron.

Report her living conditions to the Court and get the alimony dropped. And send all the tapes to everyone she knows. She deserves it. Ugly story.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
FOREST GUMPS MOMMY WAS RIGHT

stupid is as stupid does and it fits both parties, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think JPB stopped taking his meds way back, I wouldn't wipe my ass with this.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
All this planing... and nothing to show for it

Art essentially ate another dude's spunk for nothing.

And still pay alimony to his cunt of an ex-wife.

You know, part of me kinda regret giving this story a ★★★★, 'cause what we have here is a man who not only is unable to learn his lessons, but he also unwillingly to exact righteous revenge on the people who did him wrong. For chrissake - he could, at the very least, blackmailed Eve into dropping the alimony payment, whatever was left for him to pay, otherwise he'll make sure her 'greatest hits' would be share to as many people she knows as possible... pretty certain the bitch would have gave real quick.

Ah well. At least, he's not dumb enough to get himself con into another relationship... or is he?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Up to a point

This was a good story, but the ending was just a wimp out and made what he did, so she probably had the best sex of her life, including getting her ex to accept Herb's cream pie. At the very least he could have forced her to marry Herb so he didn’t have to pay the alimony. Just 3* for the build up and cocking the trigger, losing 2 for not pulling it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Definitely not one of Bob's good ones by any measure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." - "I didn't mean to MIGHT cover the BJ, MAYBE even the fuck, but giving the guy her number?

I'm certainly no expert on divorce law, but it would seem logical (not necessary in law, I know!), that even if she isn't married, cohabiting with another man should at least get his alimony reduced.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Shoulda sent the video

She needed some serious payback. Her family would see what a whore she was. After a few domestic disputes, he might have gotten custody of his kids. He shouldn't have gone down on her, that was stupid and gross.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Rape porn with regrets

Not the best of the genre, lame even for JPB

jrphdojrphdoover 4 years ago
No Way!

Who in the world is going to NOT send the video while she is still living off your alimony and child support and you only get to see your kids every other weekend?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
He couldn’t use the tapes: they were evidence of the rape!

Sorry, but he arranged a rape party, and she could have had him thrown in jail for 25 to life. He needed to destroy every copy, and even then he could get convicted based on her word alone.

What’s that you say? Her word against his isn’t proof beyond a reasonable doubt? Ask Mike Tyson if that’s true. The only incentive she has to not charge him with rape is that then the child support and alimony stop.

My brother in law’s ex won’t have her boyfriend move in because she’s afraid the alimony will stop; maybe he’ll get to move in once my brother in law croaks, but I doubt I’ll ever know.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 4 years ago
Not a fan of rape pron

Almost as bad as snuff pron

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Packed A Lot

... in a short story. Narratively, there was no reason for him eating her out with someone else's jism in her, except it's a JPB fetish. Then there was the racist discussion of the black cock followed by the gang rape.

An economic, repugnant little tale.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

LOL, what a absurd "revenge". To be able to do a sort of a rape the main character sucked the cum of another guy.

Sucking somebody's cum, and anal sex seem to be fetish for JPB. All of that coupled with unlimited hatred for women. Now guess why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JPB...exactly how old are you again????? this crap could have been written better by a first grader

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bunch of stupid nonsense that barely makes a story.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 2 years ago

She doesn't need him now that he introduced her to Jimmy, Todd, Sam, and Ralph.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Trying to decide who's a bigger simp, Moreau or JPB. It's a toss-up at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just Puke Boi always has to drink cum from some well fucked cunt! its his delicacy treat! Says a lot abiut JPB himself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9046 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...