Stopping to See Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't had sex with Herb in three days honey. I'm clean down there. Would you eat my pussy, please honey, please?"

The lying bitch! I had known from the last time that she was going to try and get me to eat her while Herb's juices were still in her. Doing it was going to be distasteful, but it would be a small price to pay for what I was going to do to her so I said:

"Okay. Let's do it sixty-nine," and I undressed and lay down on the couch so she would be on top and facing away from the front door. I knew Jimmy had the closet door open a crack and was taping everything Eve and I were doing, but I wanted Eve facing the other way so Jimmy could come out, move off to the side and get better footage.

As soon as my tongue slipped between the folds of her pussy I knew that I had been right. I'd eaten her a hundred times when we were married and I knew full well that her normal taste was no where near the salty taste I was getting. No matter, just one more reason for not feeling bad about what I was going to do to her. Let her think she was putting something over on me, it would keep her attention off what was going on around her.

After several minutes she had me hard again and I got her on her hands and knees, still facing away from the door, and I took her doggie style. I took it slow and easy until she started moaning and hissing, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh yes, oh yes," and then I picked up the pace. Jimmy was off to the side where Eve couldn't see him shooting the action and I made a hand sign and as pre-arranged he set down the camera and undressed. I started slamming my cock into Eve as hard as I could and the keening wail started and began building toward the scream. She bit down on one of the couch pillows and her body shuddered as her orgasm grabbed her. At just that moment I pulled out of Eve and stepped back and Jimmy took my place and started slamming his cock into her as I picked up the camera and recorded the action. The hope was that Eve wouldn't notice the quick change, but even if she did we didn't intend to stop.

Jimmy kept pounding her and I got some excellent footage of his coal black cock driving into Eve's white body. Eve still hadn't noticed that it wasn't me fucking her. I set the camera down and moved quietly to the front door and Sam, Todd and Ralph quietly came in, moved off to the side and undressed. Sam picked up the camera and began shooting as I moved to the head of the couch.

The first Eve knew that I wasn't fucking her came when I reached down, grabbed her head with both hands and lifted it up. I saw confusion and then awareness, but what ever she was going to say when she opened her mouth was lost when I shoved my cock into her open hole. I fucked her face while Jimmy pounded her cunt and Sam taped it all. Jimmy raised his hand, the signal that he was cumming and Ralph moved up to take his place. The switch took place with the smoothness of a baton pass in a relay race. I had been close to getting off when I switched with Jimmy so it wasn't long before I raised my hand and Todd moved up. As soon as I sent my load down Eve's throat I moved away and Todd moved right in.

I went and relieved Sam as the cameraman and he moved over closer to the action, ready to get his wick wet. The first thing I noticed when I put my eye to the viewfinder was that Eve was pushing her ass back at Ralph as he drove into her. Eve was quite a sight with a black cock at each end of her and I panned the room to show the other two black men. As far as I knew Eve wasn't a racist, but Herb sure was and he was going to love the living hell out of the video I was planning on giving him.

By the time I had that thought Todd had taken his hands from Eve's head to see what she would do and she didn't try to pull her head away from him. She was sucking cock on her own and after that it was the five of us taking turns on Eve. We never gave her a break. As soon as one was out another was in. I looked at the clock and saw that I had time for one more so I told the guys that when they got their rocks off they needed to get dressed and out of the house before Herb got home. When Jimmy came in her cunt and moved out of the way I took his place and drove my cock into her swamp of a pussy. I stroked into her cunt half a dozen times to get my dick wet and then I did something that she had never let me do - I took her ass!

She squealed and tried to get away, but Ralph and Sam held her in place. I was gentle, I went slowly, but I did take her ass. Once I began stroking into her butt the guys let go of her and dressed and one by one they left until only Jimmy was there shooting me fucking Eve's ass. When he had a couple of minutes of it he waved at me and he left too. I didn't care if Herb caught me or not, I was going to finish in Eve's ass.

For the first time that night Eve didn't have a cock in her mouth and she was free to express herself:

"You bastard!" she snarled, "You rotten mother fucking bastard!"

I smiled as I kept pounding into her butt. She was cussing me, but she was also pushing her ass back at me so I thought I would check something out. I stopped pushing into her and pulled my cock out of her ass.

"Don't you dare!" she cried, "Don't you fucking dare. You started this and you have to finish it."

I laughed as I slid my dick back into her and started fucking her hard. It took a couple of more minutes, but then I came, pulled out and started gathering my clothes. Eve was still on the couch with her head on a pillow and her ass in the air. I finished dressing and I said:

"Same time next week?"

"Get out of here you rotten bastard, get out, get out, get out!" she yelled at me and I laughed as I left the house.

+++++

I made several copies of the tape meaning to give one copy to Herb and then mail the rest to family and friends, but I never did. I ended up keeping the original for myself and I destroyed the rest. I owed Eve for what she had done to me, but when push came to shove I couldn't bring myself to be that big of an asshole. I still hand deliver the check to Eve, but I never go over there after the kids have gone to bed and once I'm there Eve leaves the room and doesn't come back until I'm gone. I wonder what she's thinking. Does she wish I would come later? Would she want me to come alone if I did? Or would she have a gun ready and shoot me as soon as I walked in the door. I'll never know, because it just isn't going to happen.

12