Storage Wars: Nabila and Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Waxed?" she asked, noting that Brandi's pussy was free of any fur, "You could probably have had them take care of that here."

"I've got a standing appointment," Brandi replied, "You going to do yours?"

"Oh no," Nabila said, "my man loves my landing strip."

"You never know," Brandi suggested, "he might love it even more smooth."

"If he loved it any more than he already does," Nabila replied, "I don't know if I'd be able to walk."

They both laughed again but I knew that Nabila was planting a seed or maybe actually nurturing a seed that had already been planted. They slipped into their robes and closed their lockers then went on to get their spa treatments underway. They spent the next several hours together, essentially naked, as they were scrubbed and wrapped and massaged and, ultimately, found themselves soaking together. Not only did Nabila have plenty of opportunity to check out Brandi's body from various angles, but she said she wouldn't have been surprised if their attendants hadn't had to relieve a little sexual tension themselves after spending the day with the two of them. They were both women but they had both had some intimate contact with both Brandi and Nabila and Nabila figured that, since they weren't made of stone, they must have experienced some arousal as a result. If it hadn't been for Brandi, Nabila might have felt a little bit of attraction to either one of them herself.

Once all was said and done, they were heading back to the locker room in their robes, feeling completely blissful.

"Were you planning to shower here?" Brandi asked.

"Actually, I've got a room upstairs," Nabila replied, "I was going to shower up there. You should just come up."

"Really?" Brandi asked, "Are you sure?"

"Of course," Nabila said, trying to sound completely offhand, "I'll bet it's even nicer than what's available down here."

"Okay," Brandi agreed, cheerfully. They gathered all of their stuff from the lockers and just headed up to the room in their robes. Nabila shot me a quick text while pretending to just check her phone while they waited for the elevator. By the time they were entering the room, I was just lying there casually on the bed wearing nothing but gym shorts. It turned out that the hotel also had a nice gym so I'd gone to work out but had not showered yet. Because they were in mid-conversation as they entered, Brandi didn't notice me immediately. When she did, she stopped in her tracks and whatever she'd been saying trailed off.

"Hi, Sweetie," Nabila said, coming over to give me a kiss while ignoring Brandi's reaction, "You remember Brandi, of course."

"Hi, Brandi," I said, getting up and walking over to her, "It's nice to see you again."

"Hi," she replied, her eyes going to my chest and abs as I shook her hand.

"We decided to come up here to shower," Nabila said, "Brandi, check out the shower. It's big enough for all of us at once."

I smiled at Nabila, noting how subtly she'd planted that seed. No wonder she was so good at getting what she wanted. She followed Brandi toward the bathroom and they set their things down on the way there. I heard some conversation but couldn't make out exactly what was being said then Nabila was in the doorway beckoning for me to join them. I got there in time to see Nabila helping Brandi slip out of her robe. She turned to hang it up, giving me a smile of pure joy then we both watched Brandi's bare ass as she stepped into the huge shower and turned on the water. I reached around Nabila and untied her belt once Brandi had turned to face our direction again. I watched her reaction through the clear glass as I opened Nabila's robe, revealing her luscious tits and her dark brown landing strip. I could see her eyes drinking in Nabila's hot body then mine dropped to her tits and her smooth pussy. When Nabila slipped out of her robe and moved to join Brandi in the shower, I turned to hang it up as my gym shorts tented out in front of me. When I turned back, I could see that they were both watching, waiting for me to drop my shorts and join them.

Nabila was smiling but Brandi was just attentive so I started to push my shorts down and my cock sprung out. Their eyes went wide and my shorts were quickly hitting my ankles and I was kicking them aside. I stepped through the glass door and closed it behind me, my cock growing even harder as I stared at their naked bodies. Nabila handed me the body wash then she and Brandi turned their backs on me so I could help them reach the areas that they couldn't. Starting with Brandi, I lathered up my hands and ran them over her back and down her arms, then along her waist and over her stomach. Finally, after my fingertips nearly reached her pussy, I cupped her breasts as I lathered them and ran my palms over her hard nipples. Turning to Nabila, I lathered my hands up again and started to give her the same treatment.

As I was sliding my hands along Nabila's waist and around to her stomach, Brandi squatted down beside me and turned me slightly toward her then took my cock in her hand. She pumped it a few times then leaned in and took it in her mouth. The moan that slipped out as her hot mouth engulfed my cock caused Nabila to look around then down at Brandi sucking my cock. She looked back up at me and smiled as I was lathering up her tits then turned so she could watch Brandi as I continued lathering her tits from the front. Brandi was definitely an experienced cocksucker and I relished the feel of her mouth sliding up and down my tool but I was really hoping that she was also bisexual since Nabila had been the one who'd wanted to make this happen. I helped Nabila reposition so that her pussy was right next to Brandi's head as I continued to fondle her succulent tits.

Brandi didn't fail to notice that Nabila's landing strip was so close to her face and, when she eventually took a break from sucking my cock while continuing to pump it, she turned and ran her tongue up Nabila's slit. Nabila let out a moan and reached for Brandi's head, humping her pussy toward Brandi's face. Brandi lapped at Nabila's pussy for a minute or two then went back to sucking my cock. She alternated back and forth, initially spending more time sucking my cock but ultimately giving us equal time. I slipped out of her grasp at one point when she was focused on Nabila and got down on my knees behind her. She was on her knees by this point, too, so I just guided my throbbing cock into her smooth pussy from behind, causing her to moan into Nabila's pussy. Her pussy felt outstanding and it was obvious how fired up she was just by how hot and wet it was.

I started out holding onto her waist as I was sliding my cock in and out of her and, without my cock to pump, she had a hand free to slip a couple of fingers up into Nabila's pussy. My attention went from Brandi's ass, which was jiggling each time my hips tapped against it, up to her head rocking against Nabila's pussy, beyond that to Nabila's luscious tits and finally up to see the look of pure ecstasy on Nabila's face. I smiled then, as my gaze dropped back down to Nabila's tits, my hands slid up to cup Brandi's. I caressed the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples while continuing to slide my cock in and out of her pussy, which seemed to be getting even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her. I had no doubt that Nabila's pussy was becoming hotter and wetter as Brandi was eating it, too, and judging by her moans, Brandi was doing a commendable job of it. Assuming that Nabila was pretty close to cumming, I slipped a hand down to stroke Brandi's clit to help her along so she wasn't left in the dust. As for me, I was definitely enjoying sliding my cock in and out of Brandi's pussy, but I wasn't close to cumming yet myself.

Nabila ended up cumming first, which didn't surprise me because she had been looking forward to this experience for a while where Brandi may not have even given it any consideration until just a little while ago. I had leaned to one side so that I could watch Brandi's tongue running up Nabila's slit and over her clit as I continued to fuck her and stroke her clit. When I heard Nabila let out a cry, I looked up and watched her trembling, her tits jiggling, as she came. Brandi continued lapping at her clit and fingering her as she came long and hard while I continued fucking Brandi. Once Nabila appeared to have finished cumming and had leaned back against the wall as she was catching her breath, Brandi started pushing back against my incoming thrusts. I took her by the hips so I could fuck her harder and she appeared to reach down between her legs to take over stroking her clit. Her moaning was echoing through the shower enclosure and I could tell that she was right on the verge of cumming.

When she finally gave a shove backwards and just held there as she let out a cry, I could feel her trembling as she came. I gave her a moment then went back to sliding my cock in and out of her, savoring the increase in her natural lubrication. Her orgasm appeared to be at least as long and intense as Nabila's had been and I knew this would make Nabila happy because it would likely override any second thoughts she might end up having. The way she took to sucking my cock and eating Nabila's pussy, though, made me think that any such second thoughts were probably pretty unlikely.

Nabila must have recovered by the time Brandi finished cumming because she grabbed the body wash I'd been using on them and knelt with Brandi while indicating for me to stand. I slipped my cock out of Brandi's pussy and stood as the two of them slathered each other's tits with the body wash then also lathered up my cock. Nabila squeezed my soapy cock between her soapy tits and I started to fuck them, moaning at the pleasurable feeling. Brandi took over after a couple of minutes, giving me the opportunity to fuck her tits for the first, but hopefully not last, time. While they weren't as big as Nabila's, fucking them didn't feel any less pleasurable. They alternated back and forth as my orgasm was building and I was savoring the feel of four outstanding tits squeezing against my cock.

Between the soft, smooth flesh and the lubrication due to the body wash, it was no surprise that it didn't take very long before I was on the verge of cumming. When I ended up spewing onto Brandi's chest with a moan, my cum became lost in the lather that had continued churning as I'd been fucking their tits. I continued fucking her tits until I was completely spent then stepped back, my cock starting to shrink. The two of them stood and we still needed to finish up getting them cleaned since we'd ended up interrupting that process with a few orgasms. This time, knowing that Brandi wouldn't have any issue with it, Nabila was lathering her up while I was lathering up Nabila. It didn't take long before we'd rinsed away the remnants of their spa treatments and they were ready to get back to having orgasms.

We shut off the shower and grabbed some towels with Nabila drying off Brandi as I dried off Nabila. Once the two of them were dry and apparently well worked up, Nabila took Brandi by the hand as I finished drying myself off. Not wanting to miss anything, I was watching from the doorway as Nabila led Brandi to the bed and had her lie in the middle of it. Nabila then knelt on the bed between Brandi's spread legs with her ass up in the air. I still wasn't quite ready to go again or I would have knelt behind Nabila and immediately slipped into her pussy. Instead, once I joined them, I lay beside Brandi and started fondling her tits as Nabila started eating her smooth pussy. I was watching Nabila's tongue at work while caressing Brandi's tits until Brandi pulled my head around so that we could make out. The blood was flowing back to my cock thanks to the visual of Nabila eating Brandi's pussy, Brandi's tongue in my mouth and the feel of Brandi's tits when she reached down grasp my growing cock.

My cock continued growing as she stroked it but, as her tongue explored my mouth, I figured there was an even better way. I got up and positioned myself so that I could guide my nearly rigid cock into Brandi's mouth. As she started sucking it and it continued to grow harder, I was once again watching as Nabila was devouring Brandi's pussy. It wasn't much longer before I was fully rigid and, though I considered just having Brandi continue to suck me off, she was starting to moan more due to Nabila's talented tongue, so I moved around behind Nabila on my knees. I guided my cock into her hot, slippery pussy, causing her to moan as my cock filled her. As usual, her pussy felt outstanding so I was appreciating the feel of fucking her while, I presumed, also making her feel pretty good, too. There was no question that Brandi was feeling pretty good because, without my cock in her mouth, she'd been getting louder the longer Nabila had been eating her.

As Brandi was approaching another orgasm, she went from caressing her own tits to holding Nabila's head and forcing her pussy toward Nabila's face. As her arms squeezed her luscious tits together, my gaze was locked on those beauties as I continued to fuck Nabila. I knew Nabila's tits were swinging and her ass was jiggling as my hips tapped it, but my attention remained unwavering. Nabila remained focused herself though I'm sure it was only partially on the goal of making Brandi cum; I knew that she was thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to have her face between Brandi's thighs.

Brandi let out a cry of pleasure and I could see her body shaking as she started cumming. Nabila continued to eat her pussy just as I continued to fuck Nabila. When Brandi went still and let out a sigh, Nabila raised her head and started pushing back against my incoming thrusts, just as Brandi had done in the shower. I picked up my pace to keep in rhythm with her and could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged than it already had been. She reached back between her thighs and stroked her clit, causing herself to moan even more. I was confident that it wouldn't take much more before she was cumming, too. I think even if I wasn't behind her, fucking her, she'd probably still have cum but I knew that she preferred having my assistance over doing it all on her own.

Because it hadn't been that long since I'd recovered enough to fuck her, I was nowhere close to cumming myself and was able to savor the feel of her hot pussy as it was flooded with additional lubrication just before she came. She forced herself hard backwards and held herself there, so I paused with my cock fully embedded inside her as she started to shake. I'm sure she was still working over her clit with her fingertips so, after the initial, more intense tremors, I started to slowly fuck her again. As usual, her orgasm was long and intense, so I continued fucking her until she'd apparently finished cumming and pulled away from me. She crawled up over Brandi and the two of them made out as I sat back on my heels with my cock still standing at attention.

"You know," I finally said, "I have not eaten any pussy yet."

"And I haven't sucked your magnificent cock yet," Nabila replied.

They separated and I ended up taking Brandi's spot on my back in the middle of the bed while Brandi straddled my face and Nabila moved down toward my cock. I admired Brandi's hairless mons before running my tongue along her slit, tasting her pungent secretions and causing her to moan. Glancing up, I saw her cupping her big boobs and caressing her hard nipples. As I continued lapping at her juicy pussy, I felt Nabila grab the base of my cock just before I felt her hot mouth engulf it, which caused me to moan. My hands were on Brandi's ass, squeezing and caressing her soft, smooth cheeks, but once I focused my licking on her clit, I brought a hand down from her ass and slipped a finger into her pussy. She was humping toward my face and, I hoped, was on her way to another orgasm. I was accustomed to the ease with which Nabila would cum but I knew that it had as much to do with her as it did with me and my technique. Brandi seemed as though she wasn't having much difficulty cumming, herself, though.

Nabila apparently decided that she'd rather be fucked some more because she ended up terminating her blowjob in favor of straddling me and riding my cock. Of course, I had no issue with this and relished the feel of her hot, slippery pussy as it engulfed my tool once again. Though I was focused on making Brandi cum, while obviously enjoying the opportunity to have her pussy in my face, there was no way I could not also enjoy having Nabila riding my cock. Based on the noises she was making and how her pussy seemed to be becoming even more wet and engorged, I figured that Brandi was approaching another orgasm. I just kept up what I'd been doing since it appeared to be doing the trick and it wasn't much longer before Brandi let out a cry and her body started shaking.

As my finger was flooded with more lubrication, I ended up slipping it out of her so that I could slurp up these additional juices. I slipped my lubed finger up between her ass cheeks as she was cumming and, when I encountered her asshole, contemplated easing it inside but ended up just massaging it instead. She came long and hard and, when she eventually finished, she climbed off of my face and knelt beside me. Nabila was still riding me so my attention immediately went to her bouncing tits.

"He really knows how to eat a pussy, doesn't he?" Nabila asked.

"You both do," Brandi replied, breathlessly, "There's a world full of guys who could take a lesson."

"You want to trade places?" Nabila asked, "I wouldn't mind riding his tongue now."

"Okay," Brandi replied, "but I think I'm going to start by sucking your juices off of his cock."

"There should be plenty," Nabila told her, "I'm so wet right now."

She climbed off of my cock and moved up to straddle my head as Brandi moved around behind her. With her dark brown landing strip right above me, I started lapping at Nabila's pussy, noting the subtle difference in flavor between her and Brandi. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't take much before she was cumming once again so I focused right away on making that happen. I slipped a finger up into her and was not surprised to find that she was incredibly wet and engorged, indicating that she was already right on the verge of an orgasm. I felt Brandi's tongue against my cock as she and I were simultaneously tasting Nabila's flavor and it was clear that she was indeed lapping up Nabila's juices. I think my cock and balls had both been thoroughly cleaned before she wrapped her lips around my shaft and slid them down it.

When she focused on sucking my cock rather than slurping up Nabila's juices, I was reminded that she was quite good at it and that I'd had only limited opportunity to experience her talent thus far. As I pushed Nabila toward her next orgasm, I was appreciating Brandi's obvious skill as a cocksucker and could feel my own next orgasm beginning to build, as well. Nabila was humping her pussy toward my face while her moaning grew louder until she let out a cry and her body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while pumping my finger in and out of her even wetter pussy as she rode out a typical long and intense orgasm. Once she'd apparently finished cumming, she climbed off of my face and I slipped my finger into my mouth to suck her juices off of it.

Sitting on her heels beside me, she watched as Brandi sucked my cock for a moment before moving down the bed to join her. Brandi generously shared my cock with Nabila and, as they took turns sucking me off, my orgasm was not only building faster but the pleasure I was feeling definitely intensified. I grabbed the pillows and propped my head up so that I could watch the two of them as their mouths moved up and down my rigid tool. Though their techniques had minor variations, both of them were so talented when it came to cocksucking that I could not even consider one being better than the other. I was simply grateful to have two women who clearly knew how to provide oral pleasure alternately sucking my cock. I did my best to just relax as much as possible and savor the pleasure while enjoying the build-up of my orgasm