Storage Wars: Nabila and Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cock grew thicker the closer I got to cumming, neither of them was affected and both continued to enthusiastically suck me off. I didn't try to hold back but they both did a commendable job of drawing out the pleasure. Finally, though, it was too much and I started spurting into Brandi's mouth.

"Keep it. Take it all," Nabila said as she realized that I was cumming. Brandi did and continued to suck me off as I kept cumming. Once I was done, though, she slipped my cock out of her mouth and turned to Nabila, making out with her as they shared my cum, which Brandi had not yet swallowed. When they separated, they each wiped their mouth and smiled at each other then crawled up to lie with me. We spent a little time recovering but managed to work in a few more orgasms each before Brandi had to reluctantly head home. She and Nabila decided that they needed to make spa days a regular thing, though. We watched as she dressed and she kissed each of us good-bye before taking off. Nabila and I still had the room for the full night so we didn't spend it lamenting Brandi's absence but I think we both probably thought about her plenty as we were satisfying each other repeatedly.

On our way out the following morning, Nabila picked up another gift certificate for a spa day for two.