Store Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was working, but it was not enough. Tina realized she could do more for the group effort, and she grabbed her sister Sandy. Even while Brenda was biting Tina's tits, Tina had her hand at Sandy's snatch, rubbing, prodding, and fingering. When Dan looked over, Tina had two fingers inside her sister. Then three. When Dan looked over again, Tina had her entire fist inside her sister, and Sandy appeared to be enjoying the feeling. Dan was getting pretty hard by now, and Brenda took the opportunity to sit in his lap and mount his dick.

Dan looked to his left, and saw Sandy tense up and then go limp. Her sister had just brought her to an orgasm, and Dan was willing to bet it wasn't the first time. Then Sandy went to work on Tina, only not on her pussy. Sandy came up behind Tina, and started spreading her ass cheeks. Tina had a dreamy look on her face, which Dan took as a challenge and so reached over and pinched her clit, very hard. Tina screeched in pain, and Sandy took the opportunity to ram her middle finger up her sister's ass. Dan was watching this at the same time that Brenda was fucking him silly. It was too much for him, and he felt another cum on its way. He pulled himself out of Brenda, stood up quick, and stuffed his dick in Brenda's mouth, coming even as he did it. Brenda swallowed some of it, but most of it was on her lips and chin. She was quite the sight as the last of Dan's cum dribbled off her chin and onto her legs.

Dan looked at his watch. Fifteen minutes to go, and Dan didn't think he had a prayer of mustering another load. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained. He decided at that point he would not turn the girls in, even if he didn't cum again. He also decided not to tell them that. He also made sure he knocked his watch off the table by accident so no one could tell the time.

Dan got up and lay down on the table. He rested on his side, not out of any particular preference, but more so that he could stare at the three naked beauties in the room with him. The more he looked at Tina and Sandy, the more amazed he was. Both had the curviest asses and hips he had remembered seeing. Sandy was shorter, and appeared even curvier, but Tina, with the longer legs had a look that said fashion model. Both had platinum hair, in both places, soft, silky and shiny. This was not to ignore Brenda. More the voluptuous type, she had the large soft tits, round face and an ass that just demanded to be pinched. Her legs were muscular- obviously a runner, and her bush was a pretty shade of red. The bright red of her labia and the deep red of her hair made for a very artistic presentation of feminine charms.

As Dan lay on his side, he felt Brenda come up behind him. She was licking his ass, and it was something Dan never felt before. While she was doing this, Sandy sat up on the table, and pushed her pussy right in Dan's face. Never one to turn down a free meal, Dan went to work on Sandy. Her pussy had a very sweet taste, and Dan made a note to himself to find out if sisters tasted the same. He nibbled on Sandy's pussy lips, and used his tongue to caress the outside of her pussy lips and her clit. Dan also remembered a trick his ex-wife had taught him, and started humming while he was nibbling on Sandy's clit. As soon as he did it, Sandy went over the edge, nearly strangling Dan as she closed her thighs on his head. Tina saw what had happened, and obviously wanted to see what had set Sandy off so fast. Dan obliged, and found out that sisters do taste the same. Right about the time Dan started his humming trick, he nearly flew through roof himself. Brenda was still behind him, and she had worked her tongue up and given him a rimjob- another first for Dan. He had never felt anything so good, and for the first time understood why fruitcakes were such a happy lot. Dan was in heaven. Unfortunately for the girls, he was not getting hard.

After her rimjob, and after he got Tina off, Dan laid flat on his back, and figured he would see what the girls came up with next. Tina came up from his legs, licking her way up his legs, aiming at his balls. Dan felt bad, because he knew he wasn't going to get hard, but he was enjoying himself far too much to call it quits. Tina had his balls in her mouth now, and was doing a great job of sucking and licking his balls and the underside of his penis. Sandy and Brenda looked at each other, looked at Tina, and winked. Dan had the feeling they had just called the hail-mary play.

Sandy sat on the floor, in a lotus kind of position. She was off to Dan's right, and he had a pretty good view. Brenda came up in front of Sandy, and put her snatch right in Sandy's face. Sandy started sucking on Brenda's clit, and Dan could hear the licking sounds. Sandy also had one hand in her own snatch, but Dan couldn't really see what she was doing. Tina continued her world class blowjob, and Dan actually felt a stir. Maybe it would work?

Dan watched as Sandy and Brenda continued to go to work on each other. Both were now squatting on their heels, with their legs spread wide. This let each girl work on her friend's pussy, tits, or in Sandy's case, Brenda had a finger up her ass.

Dan was getting even harder.

But even Dan wasn't ready for what happened. Brenda was still squatting, but Sandy had moved her sweet little face right under Brenda's pussy. Just when Dan thought Brenda was going to grind her pussy in Sandy's face, Brenda let loose with a stream of piss, catching Sandy right on the face and tits. Sandy held her mouth open, and some of the piss was definitely going inside of her mouth. Brenda kept pissing for what seemed like forever, finally ending in a trickle that didn't even clear Sandy's hair.

Before Brenda had a chance to get up from the squatting position she was in, Sandy jumped up, turned toward Brenda, pushed her pussy in Brenda's face, and let loose with her own stream of hot piss. Brenda's face was absolutely covered in piss, and it was dripping down on her tits. Sandy then redirected the flow, and aimed her piss right at Brenda's snatch.

It was too much for Dan. He came in Tina's mouth- came even harder than the first two times. Dan had never known he was a water sports fan, but he knew it now.

Dan and the girls got dressed- as best they could. Dan walked out to the sales floor and "borrowed" a couple sweat suits for the girls. The room smelled pretty bad, but Dan just closed the door and went home. Let somebody else worry about it.

The next week, Dan quit his job as a supervisor, and went to work for a different department store, again as a floor patrol officer.

He never say any of the girls again, although he did cut out the wedding picture in the paper. He keeps it in his office at his new job as a reminder of the fringe benefits his employer doesn't know about.