All Comments on 'Stories We Ruined Together Pt. 01'

by Initiate_me

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Love the opening paragraphs, which are so well crafted/so much insight not only for the storyline but also writing itself (at least for me). Like the way you develop the two characters, especially Lizzie, as you bring them together. After reading this piece, I decided to read your first post of some years ago, and pleased that I did — very well written piece that says so much about the two female characters and their relationship. Even left a comment.

sheeversheeveralmost 2 years ago

i liked it..its a gentle story ..which is such a change from most of the " macho" stuff thats dribbled onto these pages .. please continue ..slow burn ...like a "slow hand", and one for readers about readers and writers . yes ...more !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm always more quickly drawn to a story that is constructed with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. If the author doesn't care enough to proof read their own work, or have someone do it, they must not think much of their readers, right? Thank you for taking the time to be certain the construction is proper.

This story quickly pulls you in. I'm not a writer of stories, and I think my attention span could be a bit short. But the easy way the author unfolds the introduction to this series is smooth. I'm a male, but quickly identified with the protagonist here. The story is told as personally as one from a close friend. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous