All Comments on 'Storm Damage Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockabout 15 years ago
Very nice

Thank you for another great addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I have read this story 4 times so far

I had the same thing happen to my home but without the Blonde sure would like to hear more about the work that is being done. The sex is good too. When can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Really enjoyed reading your story. How about a continuation? you know, the wedding, honeymoon, life after the wedding and the interesting relationship that the story spoke of. Thanks in advance. Keep up the good writing.

jayprimejayprimeover 14 years ago
More, more!

You promised there'd be more - "Hang in there, it will come, probably over Christmas break."

Well, it's well after the Christmas break, so when are you going to treat us to some more installments?

KamattlockKamattlockabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I hope that isn't the end of this great story.

hey_allenhey_allenalmost 14 years ago

Ok, I just found your stories, and have enjoyed them all so far.

I was just wanting to ask if there will be more to come in the Storm Damage story, as it's such a fun setting, and seems like there is so much more to be told still.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES