All Comments on 'Storm of Shadows Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
To be continued...???

It has been so long since the last chapter I almost had to re read again. lol Great read Jazzy look forward to the next....hope the wait isn't as long though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am glad you are back on the healthy side of life.

Thank you for sharing this chapter with us. I think if the King and Queen have to cross the pond, all hell will break loose! I pity the fool who get between the Queen and her brother....or maybe not ;) I am looking forward to seeing who the puppet master is and having the Queen take a strip of his hide and pinning it above her fireplace. I also wonder if Dara is Fox's mate. Only the future chapter will tell!

mike2710mike2710over 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. I am looking forward to the next one. I a;so wonder when all hell will brake out lol. The anticipation is beginning to get the better of me.

Welcome back Jaz glad you are feeling better.

Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!!

I've been a little stalkerish, checking everyday for an update! Fabulous as always, it's just not enough though.... I'm impatient for the next update already!!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 8 years ago
Rut roh.....

Yeah Joshua..... Who's Dante?! Get him, Dara! I have a feeling our little Varcolac is going to kick some booty! Ohhhh the wait for this chapter was unbearable!! I always tell myself that next time, I'm going to wait for the whole story to be finished before I start it, but that never happens. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, considering how impatient I am!! I'm ready for Dara to find Kothi & the butt kicking to begin!! If all of the Varcolac went to Europe, there'd be serious hell to pay!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is Dave D

"Who is Dante" excellent!!! Every story in the series just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who is Dante??

Genuine question. Forgotten some of the characters after such a long time. Would anyone please give me a brief overview of who he is?? I'll remember with a little push.

DelaneymegDelaneymegover 8 years ago

I too check everyday for an update. Love this series and I'm so looking forward to see what happens with K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I was hoping you would start posting again once school was in - and you did. LOVE the series! I hope you have more to post soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dante Question

Dante was introduced in Tears of the Fallen Chapter 12 page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dara denies that Kothi is her mate so maybe fox is? On a side note, I hate how they all act in the Council. So smug and condescending. Caleb, Demetri and the twins need to be humbled, preferably by Stephen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So so so so happy! For people who want to know about Dante...

Thank you Jaz for an update, but it never feels like enough! I've just re-read Tears of the Fallen and I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.

For those who want to know who Dante is, here is the chapter of TotF that gives a clue to his character.

https://www.literotica.com/s/tears-of-the-fallen-ch-18

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best chapter ending ever?..

Quite possibly, yes!

Keep up the outstanding work.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 8 years ago
Brilliant as always

Thanks for the update Jaz, can't wait to see where it goes next!

FloribundaFloribundaover 8 years ago
What an absolute treat today of all days!

I'm so glad you're back Jaz and this chapter was perfect.

And as someone else said, that was just the best line on which to leave this instalment.

And looking forward to seeing Fox again at some point in the future - Dara's mate, I would hazard a guess at? who knows... but that means who the blinking hell is Kothi's??

All to come, and I'm so glad about that! The way that you've built up this epic story line with so many different sub-storylines that all work in their own right is pretty stupendous.

So, ok - who IS Dante? ;0)

Fx

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 8 years ago
Happy the storyline is back

You have such a great way of writing a story and pulling us in. Love the cliffhanger...as long as you don't leave us hanging to long. :)

Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope Dara is Fox's mate :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extraordinary

Your ability to develop plot and characters just keeps on growing! I am even more thrilled with each new chapter. Good on ya!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

So good! Is Dara Kothi's mate?

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 8 years ago
Another Great Offering

Thank you sooo much for continuing this entire series. You outdo every previous story with the new plot twists, blending them all seemlessly. I pray Kothari ends up whole and safe. OMG .. where is Sarayne? I hope Fox plays a major role in it all and That both Kothari and Dara find their true mates. Same for Joshua, he seems like an asset to the Vampires... Please dont make him the leak :(.

Btw.. I want Gard to have fantastic fight scenes :) He needs to kick some ass after he finds his love. You write wonderfully and I dont want you to rush anything. We can all wait for each character to grow and evolve.

But please dont make us wait months... lol Im loving this story ...totally

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yay you r back

Oh my thank you so much for cnt this story iv been Dwn here lately medical wise. You are.one of the best writers I have read howpe n pray you get published I'd pay too read your stories

Your stories are never a disapiontment

So glad you are back hope everything is well can't wait too read your next story

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
I love reading your stories!

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next and next and next!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
This story is still so beautifully written

but it's missing some of the magic that the other story arcs had. Maybe it's because I don't care so much for the characters in the arc so I'm not as invested in what happens to them? Though plenty of readers love Kothi (no idea why), many don't seem to mind that Annie and Caleb have been taken over by their ancient selves, and I haven't seen many lamenting the relegation of Alexei and Andrei to less cunning, over-emotional background characters.... so perhaps that's just personal preference. Perhaps it's that this arc (and the last) were more about pushing the story forward and less about the characters, when your characterization is one of your best skills. Maybe it's that the recent arcs have had so many threads and haven't been focused primarily on one couple, like they used to be.

I'm not sure. I still like the story but it feels very... clinical. The characters you made me love are now just pieces on the board and I miss the closer personal aspect you used to have in your writing. In the past, I felt for the characters, whether I wanted to or not. There were many arcs where I didn't know how I could possibly like the character at the start and I did by the end. Maybe that will be the case again.

I guess it makes me sad that in this arc, I feel nothing. Intellectually, the enjoyment is still there but your magic is in the emotions. I hope that returns as the story progresses.

blastwizardblastwizardover 8 years ago
You have a wonderous mind :-)

Dara is formidable to say the least. If Kothari allowed this mind trespass Agony may not have been able to keep the boy subdued. Hmmmm. Dara is the light, but not because she is Kothi's mate, but because she sees the truth. At least that is my thought on the matter. I love your written work. It makes a reader think. If the great evil that is threatening them all actually gathered the Valorac and harnessed their power for evil, it would be the end of times. But now that I think of it, I thought Agony was the perfect being to destroy this great evil...., but you know what I now kind of think Agony's dark, Kothari's simple child and all the powers of the rest is what will defeat this great evil. His immense evil may have a simple and catastrophic end. Ha! The combined powers of the Valorac may weed out or cast out all that are of malevolent ideals. Hmmmm. Hell I could be dead wrong, but it's fun to ponder all the hills and valleys of this wonderful saga. Dara is Light among other things. Liam can sense emotions among other things. Remember when he was a boy and sensed Agony's darkness inutero? This just keeps getting better and better. And the enemy is someone who maybe aligned with former allies. Hmmmm. This is so freaking fun to read. I can't wait for more. Thanks for the updated chapter even though I am late to it. As usual my pondering are wordy, but that is because you give us so much to digest. And I love that no matter what my conspiracy theories are or massive rambling conjure...., you Jaz Cullen blow my mind every single time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello Jaz

First off, I'm not usually one to read E-format books, when it comes to reading I prefer an actual book in my hand, turning pages, smelling ink, etc! But, having said that, I must also tell you that this entire story has kept me riveted for the past 2 weeks, and I even went out a bought a Kindle Fire so that I could read the story. I am a very very avid reader and a bit of a critic when I read new authors. For me, the author has to have to ability to reach through the pages with their words and grab me by the collar from the first page and drag me through the book until I turn the last page and finally look up wondering what the hell happened. You did just that with this series! I loved the characters, the premise was fantastic, and I really loved the way your writing skillfully interwove so many different Story elements together so smoothly. Believe me when I say that I rarely find writers that I feel are the caliber of Sherrilyn Kenyon or J.R. Ward, but in your case I truly believe your writing ranks right up there with two of my all time favorite authors! Keep up the exceptional work and I am going through withdrawals waiting for the next chapter. I truly cannot wait for all of your books to come out in paperback so that I can add them to my collection

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Its a little concerning that your last update was in September and it is now November. Just got back into reading your stories and I was so happy you had updated so much! Not looking forward to the wait for the next chapters though! I am totally invested in the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter pls

it's been a long wait, Jaz more pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving this story so far...

...but something feels a little off. It could be that we're still stuck in what feels like the introduction? I'm not sure. It's a little disappointing that the updates are so slow because I love these characters and there is still so much we have to learn about them. Not to mention all of the exciting plot line possibilities there are to explore. I hope that you are able to find the time to continue this because I- as well as many others- would love to see more of this! Keep up the great work.

Lydia121101Lydia121101over 8 years ago
when is the next chapter coming????

jaz we want next one purty please with a cherry on top? and coffee next to it...purty please???? love your stories too much!!!

Lydia

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mental abilities

So far in the previous story (Tears of the Fallen) and in this story we have seen that three of the hybrid children have mental abilities. Elina can shield other minds, Liam is a dream walker and Dara can detect lies. Does this mean that Liliana, Kallum and Cassia have mental abilities, too? If so, I look forward to reading about what they can do.

Speaking of Elina, she should be free to live her own life and develop her abilities now that Reasa has taught Liam how to shield his mind.

Someone asked in another comment if Dara is Kothari's mate. She's not; according to the prophecy in Chapter 18 of Tears of the Fallen, Kothari's mate is somewhere in Europe and he has not yet met her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4?

SOS 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Magnificent stories!

I love your stories and I am hoping that we will be reading chapter 4 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Big 5

You are at the top of your game.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 8 years ago
*****

Jaz you are truly gifted... love your writings... I may not comment a lot but I never fail to vote and 5 stars is never enough. Thankyou for sharing.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 7 years ago

Love your writing.

Love this storyline.

Have fallen in love with these characters!

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES