Storm of Shadows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,489 Followers

"What I am doing isn't dream walking in the traditional sense. We don't know what it's called to be honest. I just know I was in my early teens when I realised that I had an uncanny knack for knowing when someone was lying to me. I learned from my father that some of the old Vampire Council used to be able to do it, but my uncle somehow managed to block them from knowing when he lied. I didn't pay much attention to this skill at the time but with things moving so rapidly back home, I decided it was best if I honed it as soon as I could."

She paused, breathing in deeply and closing her eyes as she felt along a pathway. "We discovered that not only could I sense if someone was lying to me, but that I could walk within a mind and discover any falsehood, no matter how well it was hidden. There is nowhere anyone can hide from me, and my strength is growing on a daily basis."

Her voice trailed off and she sat back, slowly opening her eyes to meet his. "Who is Dante?"

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,489 Followers