All Comments on 'Storm Warning'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Hope there's more to this story. Preggo sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a beautiful story of motherfucking and motherloving

With his hard young cock up his own mother's cunt, Joe discovers that his deepest desire's been fulfilled. Joe's devotion and love for his mother rescue her from the depths, her life has been renewed. Just as his life's renewed by the knowledge that his mother's cunt will always be open to him. I'm glad that they left their narrow-minded town and made a life together, and that Joe's fucked babies up where he was once a baby. So far a girl and a boy. When the kids are of age, the boy can fuck his mother who's also his grandma, and Joe can fuck his daughter who's also his granddaughter. All the cocks and cunts of the family mix together, and the family semen in the family balls, Joe's balls and his boy's balls, winds up where it belongs. Up warm wet loving family twats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
natural

I agree with the previous comment, tight confines of the shelter led this sons hard cock into the confines and shelter of his mothers loving pussy. While he once lived here now he can at best only insert his love muscle and thrust until he deposits his seed and seeks the release of orgasm. Mother helps her son by giving her son her body to own and use and this loving mother knows that to truly love her son she must do so by not taking unnatural birth control or by separating his cock from her womb with a latex condom. As the sex between a mother and son is the best feeling sex of all neither will be able to stop the cycle of uninhibited sex followed by having a baby followed by more sex.

As a son lays down on top of his naked mother and feels her spread her thighs inviting her son to insert his unprotected cock into her womb there is no greater love. As her son pistons his cock into her womb over and over again there is no greater pleasure. When a son ejaculates his seed directly into his mothers womb there is no greater or more perverse pleasure available to either the mother or the son. There is nothing more natural than the unspoken love of incest. A few mothers and sons get to experience this ultimate act a love. For the rest we read stories about it, watch videos about it, stroke our cocks daily about it, and fuck our wives wishing it were our mothers warm cunt we were fornicating in. I love and want my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad and confusing

The story is badly done as it is confusing as to meaning. Anyone over the age of 8 knows its "cum" for an orgasm or semen NOT "come" and to use the latter is pure confusing as to intent and action. Where do such stupid authors keep arriving from to foster this junk on readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Auntie Em, Uncle Henry!!!

Interesting Story,

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

not bad add a second chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

It's stereophonic, not stereotypical

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice ending but..

Would have liked it more if she wasn't overweight as described and if she was still married to his dad like in your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Typical is a better word, I think, though both work.

He's not wrong...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

I liked the ending where she had his child, and is pregnant with their next baby,

Well done.

Thanks for the read

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Whoa

Something incredibly hot about a son fucking his mother, knocking her up, her giving birth to children who will then join in the family fun. The circle of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a model type

I love the fact that she's not a model type. It makes the story more believable. everyone mom is not a brick shit house, but sons still want to fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way too short

Not a bad story idea but you need to flesh it out a lot to make it into a real story. What you have here is maybe a decent opening teaser scene.

Gave you 3/5.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

The story is not bad, but the storm box at 4x4x7 not much room for two,what if dad was still around ?. That would be one hell of a tight fit, let us know if it's a boy . .....good read thanks

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago

Moms a fucking drunk whore. Would have left after he found her naked and passed out after getting fucked by the cock of the week asshole.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

I liked it wanted more but then again, I still enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous