All Comments on 'Storm World Ch. 04'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 7 years ago
Easily worth 5 stars....

Thank you for another great chapter. This is easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You!!

Very glad to have you back and writing! I really like and appreciate your work. Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Knew you were busy with your job, but was really starting to miss your storytelling. Made my morning to see your posting of this newest chapter. Thanks!

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 7 years ago
Ahhhhhhhh

Thanks, I needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting

While waiting for a new chapter I went back and read savage shores. I read a comment about bowoodstock he has no chance to your writing

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Worth it

While it is kinda saddening that I can't just read the whole story at my own pace. Such a well thought out and written story is definitely worth the wait. Keep up the good work, Ripper

chaos635chaos635over 7 years ago
Very glad to see you and the story...

I'm more than a lot glad to see you writing again. When you said you were leaving Literotica, I was disappointed. But glad you are back now, and with a very good story so far. I love your descriptions for everything. I definitely have a sense that i'm actually there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I've only just realized your genius in establishing Benjamin's background as Free World Confederation. It completely explains the continued existence of an ancient language like Japanese so far into the future, as well giving him the open-mindedness to socially accept a group of (to him) completely unfamiliar aliens.

Given that he already speaks (at least) two languages, it will be interesting to see how quickly he picks up...jZav?, considering his current circumstances.

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago
@anon

UaSS' main character speaks German.

Although it does bring up the question of whether or not Japanese or English is harder for a jZav'Etch to speak.

I know in UaSS ripper said that it would be hard for humans to speak some of the cat language and vice versa. I wonder what that limitation is, but this seems like the type of story where that might be revealed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's getting better and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Will this be as good as Savage Shores? It seems to be getting there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you need to write some more

clay1fclay1fover 7 years ago
Nice

I am liking this series so far and I wish the pages would be a bit longer... Anyways, keep up the good work! And keep chugging them out!

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 7 years ago
Good to see you back

Really enjoy your writing endeavors...keeping it sequential is really working for this storyline also...looking forward to the oncoming chapters...don´t worry ´bout the time it takes you to come back, just come back often hahaha. I´ll be here to read ´em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Great to see you return to post more chapters. I have been greatly looking forward to your return

flying_sheepflying_sheepover 7 years ago
@Inevitable_

I never got the feeling that he does speak German, especially because the main character's name is Liam Carter.

Can you tell me where it was said?

Greetings G

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Big fan of...

UaSS! I'm also really liking the way this story line is shaping up. I'm loving the commander character and crazy Benjamin. Great job!!!

If you write them, I will read them.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Not much going on. Not talking about jerk scenes. 4 chapters and they have barely moved through cave. Haven’t learned anything about Ben or he them. It’s a good story so far. Wish it moved a little faster.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Kind of a slow buildup and covering many different characters makes it a little difficult to get into. Hoping it will pickup some more story in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Plain = flat surface of land or grassland. Such as the American Great Plains or the Russian Steppes.

Plane = a flat geometric surface or a craft one flies in. Such as a Boeing 747 airplane.

A dictionary would be of great help to you with these terms.

Just a passing thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES