All Comments on 'Storm World Ch. 08'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
praitorianlord11praitorianlord11about 7 years ago

Good to have you back in action, looking forward to the next chapters!

Sid0604Sid0604about 7 years ago
5 stars...

Thank you for another great chapter. Easily worth 5 stars.

GriffinCri7GriffinCri7about 7 years ago
Excelent Release

Thank you so much for releasing yet one more excellent chapter!

Best wishes and as always. We await with rapt attention.

Sincerely, GriffinCri7.

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
A very well written and interesting story.

Thanks for taking the time to work on this story, I know how "real life" gets in the way of stuff that we really like. Hang in there and know that you have a solid fan base out here. I think I see several possible story lines and plots at work here, so good job and thanks again for sharing you talent with us. Looking forward.

clay1fclay1fabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks again for another amazing release!...

StangrynStangrynabout 7 years ago
Great chapter!

Yet another wonderfully written addition to the story. I look forward to reading the rest of the tale you're crafting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Very happy to have a new chapter to read. When might we expect chapter 9?

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
KUDDO´S

Kuddo´s on this chapter also...Thanks Ripper´ you got a wicked pen...ahuh!

XentianXentianabout 7 years ago
Amazing chapter

This was a great chapter to read, your writing is impeccable Ripperfish, and your character development is spot on too. The interactions they have feel genuine and that final sex scene with Tem L'eth Tong and Liat 'del Qha was very sexy!

5 stars of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
time between chaptrs

I like your stories but its hard to stay interested in them when you take so much time between chapters, dont stop writing. And i hope this story is going to end well.

ripx3ripx3about 7 years ago
A masterpiece among the topwriters of non-human

Loved Savage shore and this one seems just as interesting and well written.

Keep on rocking ripper!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES