All Comments on 'Stormie Pt. 01: Risky Reunion'

by RoryOmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stormie and Mark

This is excellent. Really good writing and an intriguing plot. Can't wait for the next chapter

MarieJoanneMarieJoanneover 6 years ago
Superb.

Wonderful. I had a real life "Risky reunion" myself many years ago and am therefore drawn to your story. Well done. A terrifying but thrilling concept

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Mark's 10inch meatstick...

Man what I wouldn't give to be between Mark's inner thighs, with his dick inside my mouth, while the taste of his cum drove me sexually mad with such a passion that I needed him to quench my thirst with html I want his dick inside me . As he begins to fuck me slowly @ first. As he picks up speed & rythom he begins to truly fuck me fuck like I've been fantasizing he would. Then I tightly wrapped my arms around him and held on to him for dear life, (oh his dick felt so thick & juicey the way I wanted it to.)

Oh how thick & hard his dick felt inside of me, he was pumping in & out of me (Fucking Me Like A Woman Should Always Be Fucked) with such hard, yet gentle glide as he gave me every thick inch of his 10 inch love.

I'm finally starting to lust for him to fill me up, by cumming inside me, oh how I want to feel him inside me, I want him to mark me as his sexual property by cumming in me & on me !!

Microskirt69Microskirt69almost 4 years ago
Sincere sexy seduction so sizzling and satisfying

Thank you

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 2 years ago

Excellent writing and the story has left me Hard wet and throbbing! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous