Stormie Pt. 01: Risky Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

God, let me be Mindy, just for one night...

He just looked at me. Had I made a terrible mistake? Had I lost my friend forever? I felt tears well up.

"Mark?"

At last, he leaped up and grabbed me, almost crushing me. In his arms, I could sense his heat, his smell; I could feel his dick pressed against my abdomen and I wanted to reach for him, but I was afraid to break the spell.

My own penis was hard, too. My panties offered much less restraint than his jeans as I pressed against his thigh. The silky material felt as exquisite as I'd dared hope it would.

We parted, slightly. He said I was gorgeous and I sobbed again, and did my best to smile.

His face was a picture; rapt. I wanted to completely surrender, but I decided to stop, rather than risk losing a true, dear friend. I tried to say what was on my mind, but he kissed me. I knew I'd be a girl to him from that moment on.

Shit, I hoped I didn't taste too awful; I'd smoked on the way there, but it didn't seem to put him off. He tongued and bit my lips. My moist lips formed a loose, submissive pout, and I hoped he'd get the message. I was ready to drop to my knees, with the slightest pressure of his big hand on my shoulder.

As I kissed his neck, my hair brushed his ear and shoulder, and I felt his hands explore my back, hips, and the waistband of my flimsy knickers.

"Mmmm... that's so good,"' I whispered.

His hands cupped my bottom cheeks and gently parted them as I rhythmically pressed my erection against him, enjoying the delicious waves of pleasure it produced.

He stood back slightly and held my hands. My lips were wet and swollen, and my hair messy. I let him look at me, and I was glad I wore my sexiest lingerie.

"Jesus, Stormie. Now what?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Obviously, now, we get that shirt off you..."

He made a move to take it off, but I stalled him with both hands. "Here, lover-boy, let me."

Mark:

Slowly, sensuously, she pushed my t-shirt up my chest, over my six pack, and over my pecks. She paused to lay her face against me, and to suck my nipples. I groaned and bent my knees to make it easier for her, my hands on her waist fingered the glorious silk.

I raised my arms, and she rose on her tiptoes to pull it over my head. When we kissed again, she became more aggressive. She whispered something I couldn't make out and returned to my chest. She rested her head there, teasing me with her hair and her tongue. Her hands were everywhere, on my chest, my stomach, and my shoulders.

I shook with terrible lust, and confusion. Are we going to fuck now? How are we even going to do that?

She made no move for my cock, but I unsnapped my jeans and pulled the zipper down because my dick was throbbing and was in danger of becoming raw from rubbing against the waistband.

Her mouth had an intoxicating taste of cigarettes and beer. Stormie always smoked more than me; my coaches were always on me about it, but I'd always liked the way she smoked. Shit, I could remember us having our first one together, when we were only nine, out on Fairy Lake Island. Fuck. But we'd been drinking. Is she drunk? Does she know what she's doing?

I'd set the beast free, but now what? Is she going to blow me? Is she going to suck my cock? Am I going to suck hers?

For the first time, I was painfully aware of my colour. She might like the idea of me, but I couldn't believe there was any way that she would want my nasty black cock in her pretty white mouth. I'd had that reaction from girls before, they'd recoiled once they got a good look at it, and some of them couldn't get away fast enough.

I expected it to be a turn-off for her. I knew it was unnaturally big, and to me, it looked crude and primitive, so unworthy. I'd seen Stormie's cock lots of times in the shower; it was always hard, or at least semi-hard, whenever I looked her way. It looked so clean, so attractive. Sure, I could put that in my mouth. It was as pretty as she was, if that made any sense.

I was afraid that it was is all going to end badly, end with her bolting out the door and I'd never see her again. But I couldn't help it, I had to let it out, and I couldn't help rubbing it against her silken belly while I pulled her mouth to mine for another kiss, while I tried to forestall the moment of disaster.

Stormie:

He released his dick from his jeans. Oh, my God! I'd never seen anything that beautiful before. I pushed him back, so I could look at his spectacular penis. My breath came in shallow, rapid bursts. I was sober, but my head was still spinning. I wanted to go all the way, but I resisted; I wanted the moment to last forever.

He dropped to his knees and pressed his cheek against my silky knickers. He slid his hands inside them, enjoying my stockings and garters. I felt his hot breath on my balls.

"Oh, Stormie, babe..."

I'd played the scene so many times in my head; being the girl, submissive, surrendering, so when he pulled my gusset aside, and took me in his mouth, it was a pleasant shock.

"God, Mark... Ahhh..." I wasn't expecting it to feel so good, and I tried to slow him down.

With my hand on his cheek, I drew breath through my clenched teeth, and I reluctantly withdrew from his mouth before it was too late.

"Here..." I held my cock against my belly, and offered him my balls instead. He laughed, and carefully took them in his mouth. It felt wonderful.

"Oh, Mark, Mark. That feels amazing. My balls belong to you, now," I sighed.

After several minutes of bliss, it was my turn to kneel. I was unable to take my eyes off his magnificent cock. It was longer and thicker than any I'd seen until then. It was perfectly straight, and totally erect, the dark veins stood-out all along his shaft, and it gleamed from pre-ejaculate that smeared the head.

He saw my unabashed stare and he abruptly pulled up his shorts.

"Stormie, it's OK. I understand."

"Mark? What... what do you mean?"

"I mean, you don't have to, if you don't want to... you know... touch it..."

Realization dawned on me. "Oh God, Mark, you're a case, fella."

I stood up and fetched our beers, and we sat on the rug in a loose embrace, my head on his chest.

I looked up at him, feeling my dimples glowing with the most spontaneous grin.

"Mark," I said, swallowing half a bottle of Molson. "How long do you think it is since I became aware you were a black guy?"

He looked puzzled. "I dunno, Stormie; you never seemed to even notice, when we were kids. And then... About five or six years, maybe, when we started hanging around with all those girls..."

I nodded, encouragingly. "And when do you think I knew you had, you know..." I rolled my eyes, smiling at my boyhood friend's discomfort, "A big cock?"

He frowned and smiled at the same time. "I guess it was when we started sharing girls! That Cynthia had a big mouth..."

My eyes widened with his at this unintentional joke, and we both grinned audibly as I straddled his legs.

"Mark, what the fuck do you think I've been dreaming about ever since?"

He looked so embarrassed, poor guy! I briefly rained soppy, ineffectual punches on his chest and stomach, before letting my smile drop. I wanted him to take me seriously now. I stretched forward and we kissed, earnestly and repeatedly.

"I've wanted to be with you as long as I can remember. I've wanted to be with you like this, I mean.'

I broke off and sat back upright, still across him. I continued to look directly into his eyes as I started to slide his shorts down.

Mark:

Stormie was always a pal. Besides joking around, she never said a mean word to me in all our time together. We'd never had any real fights. And there she was, yashe, this beautiful delicate she, trying to make me feel better about my freakishly big dick.

I liked her more for it; I didn't dare say love. I didn't dare even think it. More importantly, I wanted her even more. I'd been with a few white girls, the ones that didn't run away, but they were all brash, big-boned sluts like Cynthia. I'd always wanted a sweet, little white-girl like Stormie. I could see that it was Stormie I'd wanted all along.

She removed my shorts. It looked like it was really going to happen, although I still wasn't sure whatit was going to be. I had some ideas, obscene ideas. I wanted her cock back in my mouth, I wanted to smell her perfumed, musty crotch again, but I didn't want to spook her, so I was happy to let her take the lead.

I stood to get out of my shorts, and as soon as I did, she was on her knees running the tip of her sharp little tongue up my shaft. I groaned with pure pleasure. I was beyond embarrassment. If she was willing to take it, my cock was hers, and she could do whatever she wanted with it.

"Fuck! Stormie, that feels good, baby. Oh Fuck, don't stop."

Selfishly, I put one big hand on her head, feeling her feathery hair, roughly holding her to her job.

Jesus. Stormie Lee, on her knees with my cock in her mouth!

Her pretty eyes looked up at me from under her cute bangs, and her sweet mouth was full of my cock. I groaned and bent my knees, and it was all I could do to keep from trying to shove my dick all the way in, right down her throat, a cruel, crazy, impulse.

In the candlelight, I could see her eyes shining, and I could see big shadows where her cheeks were caved-in from sucking so hard.Stormie Lee was sucking my cock. I'd always wanted this, but never dreamed it would really happen. I thought maybe we'd jerk each other off, or something; even that would've been great.

Some girls had licked my cock, some even played with sucking at the head, but that was all they'd had the guts for, which was all I ever thoughtanyone would be able to do. But my sweet pal, Stormie, had several inches inside her little mouth and was sucking me off!

I wanted to fuck her face! Why would I want to face-fuck her? I loved her; no doubt about it. At that moment, when she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth, and my balls in her hand, I loved her. So, why would I want to do that to her? To own her, humiliate her, or even hurt her? It was crazy. My lust was so deep, so primitive, that I wondered if maybe I really was a savage after all.

Maybe it was the shock of discovering that shewanted to suck my cock. She wasn't just doing it as a favour. When she took the juice from the slimy head and rubbed it all over her soft, vulnerable lips, then I knew that she wanted to do it. Shewanted my crude member in her mouth, fuck, even down her throat. What did that make her?

Somewhere in the evil recesses of my mind, there was a voice that wanted to shout, "That's it! Suck my big black dick, you little white-bitch!" It was appalling, terrifying. I could never say such a thing, but it echoed there, and drove my horniness to a whole new level.

I offered her a chance to back off, but she didn't want to. She wanted me to look at her, she wanted me to see her worshiping my cock. That sent me over the edge.

I could have fucking choked her with the load that came surging out of my balls, but I didn't care. Instead, I watched her suck and swallow with incredible, almost spiritual satisfaction. Swallow; that blew my mind and made my body shake. I spewed out a massive load, and she took it down, so much that some dripped out the sides of her mouth, even though she was sucking like crazy.

My legs buckled under her selfless, self-effacing assault.

"Oh, Stormie! Stormie, baby," I groaned as I sank to my knees.

I was crazy. I grabbed her face with both my hands and shoved my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her all wet and sloppy, savagely enjoying all the spit and cum, my cum, that was there. I kissed her, and she took my tongue the same way she'd taken my cock, eagerly, without question. She moaned and made heart-wrenching sounds of pleasure and longing.

Stormie:

I couldn't believe it. There I was with spunk running down my chin, my jaws aching with being stretched open, and he kissed me! Not just a peck, but a full, committed French kiss. Now I know I'm an expert cocksucker. We kissed for several minutes; the heat coming off his broad chest was immense. And the smell of his animal sweat, the stench of his cum-soaked cock... God, I was horny; I really, really wanted to jerk off.

Mark sank to the floor; the poor guy couldn't stay vertical any longer, after what I did for him. 'Jesus, Stormie Lee', I think to myself, 'you just sucked off a ten inch black cock. Mark's ten inch black cock. Keep going and you'll end up in the pages of African Rhythms'.

Did I hear him say he loved me? I thought I did, but I already knew. We loved each other long before tonight if I'm honest. My first love. It's such a cliché, but I felt like a butterfly as I flitted round the room on my angel wings. I felt the silky fabric of my chemise against my erect, sensitive nipples, and ran my hands down my body, feeling a shiver engulf me. The delicate lace straps holding up my stockings felt sensational. Boy, I was glad I'd put the suspenders on. Wished I'd put heels on.

What would Mark think of the sound of high heels tapping on his parent's floorboards, as his ol' pal Stormie put on a show for him? I knew I was going to suck him off in heels and lipstick; it was only a matter of time.

GOD! My head was a mess. Thoughts came at me like hockey pucks. I knelt beside Mark; was he actually asleep? I just wanted to look at him, at his delicious cock in its relaxed state-still an impressive sight and big enough to make most guys proud, myself included!

I asked him if he was OK and he apologized. Apologized, actually thought he'd hurt me. Do I really look so delicate, so feminine? I felt a gorgeous, warm creamy rush through my whole body, spreading all the way from my belly to my toes and fingertips.

"Hurt me, big guy? You were so gentle..." I smiled, put my hand on his shaft in the most intimate way I could. I felt him start to respond and coat my hand in his spunk, licking the delicious, sweet nectar off my hand for him.

He loved it. "Aw, babe, you're unbelievable!"

It felt so good knowing I could pull his strings like that. I got up to fetch drinks; water and maybe something stronger. I felt his hand on my arm; his strength, his guarded masculinity is touching. He wanted to know I was OK.

Mark:

She started to get up, but I grabbed her slender arm. "You sure you're okay, babe?" I asked.

She smiled, leaned down, and kissed me, her lips still shiny and slick. Her tongue darted into my mouth and out.

"I'm in heaven, lover boy," she replied. "Now, you just relax. I'm not done with you yet."

She stood up and straightened her stockings, which reminded me of how many things I wanted to do with her,to her; how happy and relieved I was that she wasn't fleeing out the door.

My balls were drained, my cock almost limp, but my mind was on fire; my imagination was whirling. I just had to calm down and behave myself, and be thankful she hadn't seen the animal lurking inside me. I would keep the 'beast' locked-up, so he couldn't hurt her, or scare her away.

Thunder rumbled, receding. Lightening flashed dimly beyond the curtains, and the rain rattled against the windows. Stormie. My own little fuckin' whirlwind.

She set the drinks on the coffee table and offered me a hand. I took it and came up to a sitting position. I looked up, and she just stood there with one hand on her hip, leg cocked. Fuck, she was teasing me.

I looked up at her stockings, garters, and up to her panties that stuck out in front of her like a tent. And above that, her silky top. There wasn't enough strength in my cock to stir, but I felt a bolt of electricity work its way from my balls right up to my brain.

"Oh baby, you're killing me," I said.

Still sitting, I leaned forward, grabbed her firm, slippery butt, and pulled her crotch towards me. I had to feel that silk on my face.

Her cock was hard, rock hard, under the silk. That didn't turn me off at all. In fact, I knew I wanted to suck her off. I wanted to drive her crazy. But first, I was just exploring, smelling her perfume and her delicate sweat.

I pulled her down, and rubbed my face along her nightie. I kissed her neck and sat her on my lap. Her face was there, the little chin, the dimples, the soft parted lips. I kissed her, gently. Since I wasn't still raging with lust, I could kiss her softly and taste her lips with my tongue; slip it in, and feel hers playfully tangled with mine.

"Mark, don't tease me," she whispered, panting.

I loved the sound of that. I reached down, took her cock in my hand and gently squeezed it.

"Ahhhh, Mark," she moaned. I felt moisture through the silk, and I felt myself grinning as I imagined how fucking horny she must be.

"Take that, you little tease," I whispered with my mouth at her ear.

Her head lolled backwards, and she slowly smiled. "Oh, you'll pay for that, buddy."

That gave me a real sense of urgency. "Grab the drinks and we'll go into my parent's room," I said.

"Oh, God, yes! You, naughty boy!" She uncurled from my lap with surprising speed.

My parents owned a rustic king-sized bed that would give us plenty of room to tussle, but more importantly, it was myparent's bed, and that made everything seem so much dirtier. Ya dirty, but not in a bad way. As I stood up, I could feel my cock twitch back to life.

The lights flickered and came back on, and I realized that the storm had passed, although the rain still quietly drummed on the roof. Stormie looked even better in the light.

We quickly snuffed out the candles, and ironically, turned out all the lights, except for one in the bathroom, and two lamps in my parent's room. I touched off the fire I'd laid in their fireplace.

Stormie:

I loved that room. I framed myself in the vintage mirror, a femme fatale dressed to seduce. I really showed off for him, blowing kisses in the mirror as he nibbled my neck and shoulders.

I regarded myself as I felt his semi-engorged dick against my derriere. I really think I look pretty and feminine; I'm so lucky that, by accident of birth, my slim body, pretty face and blonde hair coincide with a desire to express that femininity, to exploit it, flaunt it. I realized not all of my arousal comes from my desire for my friend and lover, Mark, and his beautiful, distended cock; there's a real element of wanting to display myself as a girl to him, and in public. I shivered at the possibilities.

I felt his hands enjoying the feel of my sheer stockings, and his breath deep in the crease of my bottom. I straightened my legs and arched my back as far as I can, presenting an inexperienced but willing vagina.

Again, he made use of the silky material around my parts, wrapping the loose knickers around my balls and shaft, stroking me with them. I almost collapsed as an intense wave of pleasure rained down on me, and it was all I could do to resist orgasm. I was grateful for Mark's strength, supporting me, dominating me, and I was happy to give up control. He turned me round, with a firm but gentle hand in the small of my back.

"Take the stockings off."

I loved the slight edge in his voice. My eyes and lips told him I'd do anything he wants. "Sure, honey..."

I sat on the bed and unfastened the two little clips on the left stocking, rolling it down like the lady in that movie, The Graduate. I always loved that movie. As I repeated with the right I told him I thought he'd like me to keep them on.

He smiled, wickedly. "Sure baby, there'll be plenty of time to do that. But right now I want to see bare skin! Let's be those two kids wrestling in the lake..."

I stood up and reached behind my waist, unfastening the suspender belt and taking it out from the waistband of my knickers and dropping it on the floor. Mark sat down, enraptured as I put on a show for him. I turned my back, looking over my shoulder, letting one of the camisole straps drop with a pout and a saucy laugh.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers