Stormie Pt. 01: Risky Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned the laugh. "Fuck, Stormie Lee. I could just about eat you..."

"I'm kinda hoping you will, big fella..."

I was really enjoying doing a risqué striptease for him. I love glamour, fashion models, Hollywood actresses. I wished I was wearing heels, long gloves, smoking a cigarette. I would make sure that he saw me like that, and soon. I pulled the chemise over my head and turned around, one arm folded across my chest like a shy girl hiding her breasts.

The gesture wasn't lost on Mark. "Wow, girl... How, where did you learn to... to move like that?"

"Just a minute..." I did a little girly run into the other room and retrieved my duffel bag, taking it into the bathroom. 'Oh boy, I think to myself, I'm glad I remembered about this'. I took out a new lipstick I'd recently bought, and coated my lips in thick, inviting bright red.

He was obviously enjoying my underwear, this should blow his mind.

I slowly sidled out and leaned on the door frame, hand on hip. I noticed he was fully erect, now, and gave him a slow, lascivious wink.