Stormy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,749 Followers

"I should have known." She whispered to me.

"Should have known what?" I asked deeply concerned.

"Your eyes, they are just like mine, the color of storm clouds. All this time I was looking at you and never saw the obvious." Her legs moved up and behind my butt, "Fuck me brother, I want to feel you cum inside of me, perhaps for the last time." My hips moved of their own accord driving my blood-hardened shaft in and out of my sister. Her legs pulling me deeper and deeper inside with each cycle of movement, I lowered my head and took a nipple into my mouth and with a gasp from her we were off. "This is all for you enjoy my body and take any pleasure you want from it." Faster and faster I drove into my sister's pussy until her legs stopped my movement. She rolled me onto my back and smiled down at me. "You are too eager to finish this, here let me show you how to fuck a woman." My eyes locked with hers as she shifted her legs so she could straddle me and ride my cock. Slowly she rose and slower she descended making my toes begin to curl. Achingly sweet was her aspect as my sister Stormy began to pleasure me once again. I watched intently as her body swallowed up my shaft and then like magic it reappeared. Her eyes fluttered from time to time as the pleasure ran thru her in waves.

"I am getting close." I muttered thru clenched teeth. Again she smiled as she quickly picked up the pace and the sound of our bodies meeting echoed thru the trees. The slapping sound became frenetic as her breath came in rapid gasps like a sprinter nearing the end of the race. My body began to stiffen, my cock swelled inside of her and with a muffled shout I thrust myself against her impaling her as I came. Pulse after pulse shot inside of her as I was shaking from the orgasm's intensity.

"Yessssssss." Her cry rose and then hung on the air as it faded to stillness. I heard movement around us, as our lovemaking must have finally drawn someone's attention.

"We have to go, hurry Stormy." We were both laughing as we slipped our shorts on and raced out of the park. I lead us around a few blocks not wanting to go straight home until I was sure we weren't being followed. I held her as we caught our breath half a block from home. "I love you." She threw her arms around me and kissed me again.

"I love you too." My mind was made up and the decision was clear in my head. We walked back to my home and our mother. I opened the door and let Stormy race past me to go upstairs and clean up. Natalie and my mom were still talking when we arrived. The look on my face must have spoke volumes about our decision.

"We don't want anyone else knowing. I am going to get fixed but we are going to remain together." I turned my full attention to Natalie, "and one word from you and I will have your pension and everything you own, do you understand me?" Natalie blanched but nodded her agreement. My mother rose to her feet ready for an argument. "I love her mom, I have always loved her and no one and nothing is going to change that."

"I am not going to argue with you." Now I was in shock. "I have watched you two grow up together and seen the way you looked out for one another for all of your lives. I never expected any other decision than that. I wanted grandkids but you can always adopt to placate me in that. You have my blessing and I will help you with the doctor on your surgery as well. Son you have more courage than I ever hoped you would have..."

"Knock knock, hey how is..." Stormy's father stood at the open door his eyes locked on Natalie, "...you! What are you doing here?"

To be continued...

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,749 Followers
12