All Comments on 'Stormy Nights'

by CeruleanZeeman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LilDragon_75LilDragon_75about 15 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved this please write more, lol... how about something with Emmett and Rosalie!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely amazing. You officially made me jealous of Alice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!

please do one of Bella and Edward!

You are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it! Please do more!

You really captured the characters! The back and forth POVs were tough at first, but it all came together very well. Please, please, PLEASE do more Twilight stories!!

skankaliciousCWskankaliciousCWover 14 years ago
AWESOME

This story was so good! i can't believe its the only twilight fan-fict. i can find on here.

Please right some more, you've really captured the characters just like they would be in the books! really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ummmm

this was good but i didnt enjoy it, it felt weird reading it and just to be a party pooper Alice isnt older than Jasper, he'd been around decades before she was born...

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 14 years ago
Beautifully done

You wrote that well and made it very entertaining. I think one of my problems with the Stephanie Meyer books was the fact that she went so far with the sex and then stopped. It was frustrating, or what I'd read of them was. This was excellent. Jasper was always one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Want more fanfic!

Hey loved the story. Wish you would have worked Jasper's special ability to make the experience more intense. But loved and wish for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

AMAZING

LovingMe23LovingMe23almost 5 years ago
Awe!

That was amazing! Exactly what I expected from two vampire mates. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous