All Comments on 'Stormy'

by aukamm

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Wish my life could turn out half as good as his... Keep writing! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Exceptional

As good as any I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really Enjoyed

This was great - writing was very good, interesting twists in the story line, and then some wild sex. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very well done

enjoyed this very much. keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Best I've read on Literotica. THE BEST

PhoenixPhoenixabout 16 years ago
One of the best stories on this site period

I loved the story. I want more. Not asking demanding it. Haha just kidding.

acs_1acs_1about 16 years ago
Very nice

A very entertaining tale. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 16 years ago
Good Romance

I'm not sure that a woman who had been so badly burned by men would be convinced by great sex - I think the relationship Matt had with the daughter would be more important. I'm not sure a man and his admin can work together for 5 years and <i>not</i> develop more of a relationship than these two had. I would have liked an epilogue at the end to tie up the loose ends.<p>However, the story makes for a good read anyway. The descriptions and portrayals of the sex clubs were very good. The character development was a little over the top but at the end of the day it is easy to develop sympathy for Matt and Stormy.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Good Story

My question is: Why did his first wife leave him and,, get remarried? It would seem more reasonable if she did not want a man around the house but I can not understand what was wrong with him. Maybe Ronnie was right and he was too big for her! Lots of fun and well-written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing.

This story is easily one of my favorites. Just for regular, straight, one-on-one fetishless stories... it's easily the best. The only way it's even possible to consider disagreeing is if there's a fetish.

Easily the sexiest Erotic Coupling.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
A perfect bedtime story for adults

I loved it! I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and besides, I always thought that some of the strippers I've seen (but never touched) looked like really nice girls.

A sweet story, well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the most entertaining stories,EVER!!! , from the Master of the Pen.

This is so perfect that I have coined a new term,a "romantic smut."

Newer have I enjoyed such masterful and eloquent creation. Well done.

Mr Ross.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Excellent.

The good girl by day, damsel in distress-stripper by night plot is a little corny, but you really made it work. I really felt for both Ronnie and Matt, her anger at what a string of scummy guys had done to her and her daughter, and Matt's emotional and sexual isolation.

There were a couple of confusing and distracting spelling errors and pronoun mistakes, but they didn't detract much from the romance and heat of the text.

One thing, as a former strip club patron I really appreciated your depiction of the classic club douchebag in Dan. He stops just short of actual harrasment of the dancers, so they can't throw his ass out, and he tips enough so the women put up with him. He's the guy who screws up things for everyone else because he thinks getting wasted and putting on a too-loud and sleazy macho act makes him more appealing.

It doesn't.

I met several Brea-types over 19 years of going to the clubs, and l literally dropped enough cash to buy a new car, all told. I also met some ladies who I think were genuinely glad to see me, but no matter how sexy and pretty they were, and no matter how many times I lost myself in a fantasy there, l figured out two things: it was always first and foremost about the money for them (which is completely understandable), and in the end, even if once in a blue moon l actually left with one of them, I'd always end up alone. There isn't real intimacy there the way the pair in the story found it. I had to look elsewhere for that and adjust my fantasies a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous