All Comments on 'Story of My Fucking Life'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Interesting!

Definitely different.

Gave 4 stars for concept and execution, not sure of my feelings, yet.

For sure not a fan of the David twist, I didn't think there was any need to suddenly change him from innocent victim to scummy pervert.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Confused

Well I've tried twice but I couldn't get into this one. Maybe I should try again later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EEP

URP.

WTF was that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
change you name

from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor.

I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
I'll give it a 4 for uniqueness,but

really a little all over the map, who really acts like this, and that lack of believability makes it prob a 3 in hindsight.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Echoing patillie on this one

I gave it four stars b/c I loved the snark about ther occasional thalidomide babies of story ideas born from the subconscious.

Nothing wrong with a head-snapper finale, it's one of the best tricks in the book when executed properly.

I'm a little on the fence about Cissy. She's in her own richly-deserved purgatory, but IDK if that's enough but YMMDV.

Thnaks for the brisk, delightful romp gone rancid worthy of a Twilight Zone or tales from the Darkside twist ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unique

Unique, but exhausting, and not in a fun way.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Lost it

Half way thru the first page and couldn't (didn't want to) continue. Not sure what you're trying to say but this isn't the way!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the ending

Not so much for intro and middle , but of course that wasn't the author's goal. I have hung out with expats . Hypoxia nailed it. Ouch !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT

Could not follow and I'm well educated-----BAAAD FORMAT

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Couldn’t

I like a lot of your work, but this one I don’t get at all.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Served the bitch right!

crazymike45crazymike454 months ago

sometimes, I really like crazy. Very wacky story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...