Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that I was a shade nervous and toyed with me "What happened?"

"It is performance anxiety. I suppose."

The truthfulness of the answer surely floored her. She lowered her bitchy aura for once.

It was too much to digest in one go. I tried to stay as calm as possible. With her skin on display, it was next to impossible for me to exercise control. I guided her onto the sofa in the corner of the studio. I could not think straight anymore so I decided to stop talking and get into some action. With a minx like Priyanka, even that was not possible.

"Rakesh, how many girls have you had?"

She let her fingers loose on my chest. I think she had a thing for clean, broad chest.

"Priyanka, you are the first woman I am seeing in such a state."

"Oh!! Don't joke Rakesh. Seriously, am I your first one?"

I stuttered "Yes. I could have had any number of girls but my mind desired you. Ever since the day I saw you wet, you were the only girl in my mind."

She moaned hearing my words. Her fingers got a shade wilder, my dick got a shade tighter. The petting went on for some five to ten minutes until she took my hands and placed them boldly on her breasts. She made it a point to place her nipples between the thumb and first finger. I could clearly feel the erect nipples through the sheer bra of hers. A fresh round of precum started to ooze down below.

"Rakesh, move your fingers like the wiper of a car. Please. I am dying for your touch."

I wasn't shocked at her shamelessness anymore. I knew the paradox in her mind was left, way behind. I duly obliged. The more I varied my stroking, the hornier her looks became. The hornier her face became, the more I oozed all over my brief. It was all so new to me. I loved every bit of it.

"I don't believe that this is your first time with a girl but I will take you for your words. Will I have to teach you how to open a bra? Your brother still can't open it in one go."

Priyanka gave Rakesh a pose which would not best suit a novice for opening the bra. She wanted to make things harder for him. Rakesh could see that as well. He was not a person who would back down from a challenge. He always took one up in a sporting way. It only took him some five seconds to unclasp the hooks of her bra. The expressions on Priyanka's face were priceless.

"At least you are better in this department then your brother. I don't believe this is your first time. How could you open it up so easily?"

"I have fantasized you so many times. It felt like reliving those moments."

Priyanka naughtily added "I too have fantasized this many a times."

I gently slid my hands on to her breasts. The physical touch was much more heavenly than the ones in my fantasies. Priyanka's horny moans and expressions added much spice to my experience.

"Oh, Rakesh. Yes, just like that - soft and nice."

It was totally beyond my control to feel her softly anymore. I could not help but squeeze.

"Baby, you do know what my body wants. Either you are lying to me or you know the language of reading my body. Give my nipples some attention ..."

Her words stopped midways as she felt my tongue on her areola. She was totally lost. Shyness made her close her eyes. I wish I had recorded her expressions. She went into a state of frenzy as I gently licked, tickled, teased and played with her nipples. The more my tongue flickered on her erect pebbles, the louder were her responses. The best part was that she never realized it for once, how loud she was. She looked so much better than my fantasy girl.

I stupidly asked her "Do you like it some other way?"

She gently took my hands and placed it on her burning crotch region. I could damn well feel the wetness and heat radiating out of her panties.

"Do I need to tell anything more? Is it seriously your first time Rakesh?"

I cared a damn about answering her. I attacked those soft boobs of her with my tongue and lips. She was once again lost in her own world of lust. Her crotch rubbing against my dick was another sensation which I had never experienced before. I had to slow down my licking so she could ease down on the crotch rubbing. I learnt to control my orgasm this way. It was a lovely practical way to learn things.

I felt shy as I told Priyanka "I think I won't be able to control myself anymore Priyanka. I am in a touch me not kind of situation."

"Rakesh, you do know how to melt a girls heart. I am so happy to be the first lady in your life. I am going to make sure that I am the best too."

She gave a lingering kiss on my cheeks. I was spell bound by the softness of her lips on my cheek with a two day stubble.

"Priyanka, I will be forced to do things to you which you would not like - if you tease me anymore. Let me cool down please otherwise I will spoil my briefs this very moment."

It seemed that Priyanka got possessed by the devil, hearing my words.

"Would you like to strip away my panties or should I strip them for you?"

Like a pervert ballerina, she awaited my answer. I pulled her up close to me and hooked my fingers into the elastic band of her panties. I wanted to torture her just like she was torturing me. I hoped this would slow down my torture but I was totally wrong.

I slid down her panties slowly. Like a slut, she stood her ground - watching my expressions as I saw her bare, smooth cunt for the first time.

Devil sure did possess me altogether as her sex smell enveloped me and my senses. I had smelled so many panties of hers but nothing came closer to this. I went in closer. I was mesmerized by the looks - smooth, soft and super sexy - the hood of her clitoris stuck out like a small penis. I could not help but place my finger between her labia and gently stroke it all the way up to her clitoris. I slid down my briefs and started to mildly rub my dick.

Priyanka was out of control, totally as she saw my dick. I had a fair size dick, about six inches in length. It was the girth which made her go nuts, the mushroom head too. My dick looked like a small harpoon.

In the heat of the moment, I blurted "It would be so kinky to watch each other masturbate."

The floodgates opened, literally.

"Do you think you can survive more than ten strokes?"

I boldly told her "It doesn't seem that even you will be able to survive what I have in mind."

Her face went red hearing that I had something in mind.

"I am all yours. Do anything you want. Just do something fast."

"Lie down on the floor Priyanka."

I was going to fulfill one of my ultimate fantasies.

We both were totally nude as she lied down on the floor.

"Priyanka, I want you to close your eyes and enjoy what I am about to do. I don't know if it is right or wrong. I have fantasized about it so many times that I do need to do it right now."

My voice broke as I spoke, out of excitement. She was like putty in my hand.

I positioned myself between her legs. Priyanka became a shade afraid.

"Remember Rakesh, you can't insert."

"I remember Priyanka. Don't worry. Just close your eyes and let me enjoy please."

I placed my harpoon on the top of her clitoris and started to gently move it around the hood. All the precum oozing down helped with the lubrication. Priyanka could not quite keep her eyes closed, the sensations were just too much for her to handle. She moaned like there was no tomorrow.

"I am sure you have done this to many girls Rakesh. It's impossible that this is your first time."

Her words game me much more confidence. I was glad that I was doing the right things and in the right ways. I reversed the direction of movement. It only made her moan some more. She started to shake haplessly when I used the harpoon to make the car wiper kind of movement on her clitoris. I knew she was close to a shattering orgasm. I was myself just a breath away.

I asked her "Are you anywhere close to an orgasm?"

She could just nod. She was totally annihilated by the feel of my mushroom head against her clitoris head.

"Can you just hold on for another few seconds? My dream will ultimately come true."

I could not wait to hear her answer or even see her for that matter. I came. My whole world went black and blank. I kept on shooting wad after wad of hot semen onto her clitoris. I think I heard her scream shortly after my hot wad attacked her over hot clitoris.

Spent, we lay to next to each other for quite a long time - her hands in mine. No words spoken. Well, I did not know the power of spoken words at that moment. I was totally speechless at the new experience in my life.

It was heaven for me. My dream girl was lying next to me.

The bliss was broken by a phone call. It was from Rahul. Priyanka went away to talk to him. I think he was shagging on the other end of the call, hearing details from her. Priyanka took so much time talking to him that I drifted away into a blissful sleep.

Priyanka woke me up around five in the morning.

"Sleepy head wake up. Have some sandwiches and juices. We have so much to do and discover."

12