All Comments on 'Storybook'

by JacobGoody

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this

Perfect Christmas story. Happy, sweet and warm. Pete and Michael are such good characters. I like how you switched perspectives at the end. Definitely going to look at more of your work. Happy holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I have never been so engulfed in a story before. Absolutely amazing !

I'm a fan. ❤👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super sweet

Characters were highly believable and well formed for a short story. Good work

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
That was beautiful!

We all need someone. I'm still waiting for mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely brilliant.

What a great story and so well-written. Truly found myself nodding along to some of the fears of a recently-turned 30 yo. Very honest writing.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Really beautiful story. So well-written. It feels true and real and the details are amazing. One of the best written stories here.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Lovely sexy story!

Lovely story of relationship building along with having great sex. Such a wonderful combination with excellent writing. Thank you!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

JacobGoody you made me laugh and then you made me cry with this line: "So I'm building you a fort to keep you safe, and hoping that you'll let me in." Big sob kinda cry. Beautiful, thank you. Pete and I have a lot in common. 9.5 year age difference that's never made a difference ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous