All Comments on 'Straight Best Friends Roll Together'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Leo971Leo971almost 6 years ago
Wow

Thank you for this story! It was so fucking hot and sensual I loved it. Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Holy fucking crap. This was so enthralling, and absolutely sexy. I stayed hard throughout the story. Your writing is really, really well. I’m torn between wanting another chapter to see how they reacted once they came off of the high, or just leaving it as is. Ugh, so good! Whatever you decide to do, I’ll definitely be interested in more of your work.

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years ago

This was a great story. Very hot and so well written. My favorite story was 'Tied to the bed' though, are you going to continue it? I'd love to read more.

BottleoflotionBottleoflotionalmost 6 years ago
FUCKING GREAT

Soooo hot

bicuriousncbicuriousncalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story. So incredibly well written. That craving... no need Finn felt to sumbit was so well described. I can relate to him with that and was rooting for him to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great....until.....

You write these fantastic, hot, fairly believable stories about straight guys getting it on..... and then the bottom guy calls the top guy "daddy" without being asked, and any semblance of believability goes out the window. Maybe it could happen in one story, but all of them? Write what works for you, but I think your stories would be much better without that one thing.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I really enjoyed your Story, it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So fucking hot. Loved it.

SecondlearningSecondlearningalmost 6 years ago
Sooo hot

I need Peyton, would Finn share?

You have real talent! Well written stories. Thank you

veronicadevineveronicadevinealmost 6 years ago
Omg, so absolutely amazing. Loved it!!! <3

Best new story I've read in a long time!

Absolutely amazing. Loved it!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy....again

I came here to leave a comment and found that someone else left the same. The story really had me going, and I related to it as being similar to my own experience, till mention of the word, "Daddy" and the introduction of the "daddy dynamic". It took away the intimacy and I found it pretty unbelievable that two "straight" friends would spontaneously fall into that gay niche.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Hot

Thanks for uploading this. I've never done drugs (beyond poppers), but love the dynamic between these two. So horny!

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago

I love reading about guys fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Hot...

I really, really enjoyed this story. For anyone that has never experienced Ecstasy, the drug makes you totally emotionally euphoric, insanely passionate and willing to try almost anything. I would have absolutely loved to be Finn. He actions had me so fucking hot I almost came 3-4 times before I finally exploded. I loved (whether fictional or not) how he turned into a total bitch boy for his man. I was drooling when he was begging for Peyton's big dick. OMG, Finn you were so lucky to be fucked so good by Peyton. God I love muscular, big dick men that love fucking feminine sub boys like me and Finn.

funandboldfunandboldabout 5 years ago
wow...

even though it was just a bit predictable...it remained VERY VERY hot and authentic!

tonyl65tonyl65about 5 years ago
getting off

Always nice to read a story that gets you off. That's what the site is all about. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ecstacy

This brings back so many memories! From a reader who's done a shit-ton of psychedelics, this is well written and totally believable.

oaklandticklesoaklandticklesover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories

Full disclosure, I am a big fan of MDMA. What I love about this story is that it's two friends that seem to love each other in a Platonic way and the drug just puts them in the mood to take it to a level they hadn't imagined. Still, I get the impression both of them were hoping the experience would go this direction because of their mutual excitement at the beginning of the story.

I reread this story every once in a while when I want to read something that is both brotherly and romantic.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Mmmm

M is my favorite drug, hands down, and this story really captures the sensations and intimacy from taking it. I loved the way they breached barriers with each other from close friends to fucking, even though they've never been with another guy. It makes me wonder if they'll keep it up when they're sober, if they'll be embarrassed, or if they'll have to roll again to want to fuck each other.

Excellent story.

hero101hero101over 3 years ago
Love this story!

I don’t read a lot of stories on here because of the reading quality but I like this one a lot! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read!!! I love MDMA and I love being fucked in the ass while I'm on it!! 🍑🍆 You describe their sensations deliciously. Well done!! 👍🏾👍🏾

sgmindsgmindabout 3 years ago
In two words..

Mind blown!

RegginufRegginufalmost 3 years ago

Sooo hot. I wish that was happening to me

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyover 2 years ago

Beautiful and well written

TsloverboiTsloverboiover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story. Makes me wanna try E and give myself away.

WVgamWVgamover 2 years ago

There's nothing like sex while rolling! And you described that feeling, physically and mentally, to the t! I've must've j/o to this story about 4 times so far in the last month, so I felt I should let you know how incredibly hot this story is. I hope there is a follow up to what happens after the pool, and even beyond!

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

make me your bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. There are not enough positive stories about rolling. You really got the details right, and it really was hot to read. Thanks so much!

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

I so want to experience this at least once. Beautiful writing, and hot fantasy

StywelatStywelatover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story!!!! Awesome

mic1980devmic1980devalmost 2 years ago

fucking hot, please more college seducing dominating, peyton should tattoo him as his gay bottom slut

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

I’m a DDF and this didn’t appeal to me. But it is a great fantasy!

Bokkie78Bokkie78almost 2 years ago

Had a similar thing happen in RL for me, over extended period, but not to that extent. Cool story, wish there was more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having a friend offer me a massage is how it started for me also. Been a horney bottom ever since. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anytime you feel like featuring these two guys in another story, please do it!!! HOT!!! I got so hard reading your piece. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aw I was waiting for them to realise they're gay and be together..

powertrainpowertrainover 1 year ago

Hottest story in a long time, makes me want a cock in my mouth now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the few stories that I continually come back to read. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible, insanely hot! One of my favorite stories by the best author on this, or any other erotic story web sites.

Gets my dick harder than ever and I come hard every time! Thanks, SBG!

SgtRicoSgtRicoabout 1 year ago

Loved the hot story and the sexy vibe between these two. I couldn't help but chuckle about the two straight guys doing E alone at home together. For most people who've rolled before, they would know how sexual the situation is. It's cute how they try to pretend how surprised they are they become so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! You can certainly write! Such a hot story, too. Would love to hear more about the boys.

derek6193derek619311 months ago

WOW! That was brilliant, and sexy and very well written. not only did you describe the high of Ecstasy perfectly, but your turns of phases were beautifully descriptive and clever. "The words spilled out of Finn like kinky Shakespeare drunk off mulled boner wine."

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was amazing, thank you! I'm a girl but this made me cum so hard

klarko13klarko135 months ago

Well written and very sexy prose!

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all4 months ago

The story was good. It's not too realistic. You should of left the gusy at 6-7 inch cocks. There is only 0.05% of guys who are bigger that. Guys really don't measure right and they alway round up. You should of also left hos ass hairy. There should be both flip flop. Why is it you just got Payton just doing sex not sucking Finn or reciving cock in his butt. It started to get boring when they got in the shower. It's not realistic and too amature. Needs some work to your storyline.

SeanEV1SeanEV14 months ago

Well written and engaging. There was a slight flavor of romance. Just enough spice to smooth the rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good but it would have been more realistic if they flipped, and did the same to each other. The subservient stuff was unnecessary, plus bottom

doesn’t equal sub. Meaning that just cause someone might like sex like that doesn’t mean they are automatically into everything you assigned to him here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7117 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...