Straight Best Friends Roll Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Dude, that sounds amazing. Okay...so I think it's my turn again," Finn said, as he smiled with a huge sigh of relief.

"Well I've already massaged your back a bunch, how about you lay down and I can give you a leg massage too. Peyton suggested.

Finn was totally game for that.

"Okay, yeah, that sounds amazing." Finn started to lay down on the giant fuzzy blanket they had spread out over the floor.

"But you should probably take your pants off I'm thinking, it'll feel better that way anyway." There still wasn't anything necessarily sexual about it. Or at least that's honestly not what the boys were trying to do here. Finn really did want to have his legs massaged and Peyton really did want to be close to his friend in this moment. They were enjoying the culmination of their friendship on this incredibly honest drug.

Finn took his sweatpants off and was now only wearing a very small pair of powder blue Stance boxer briefs that hugged him in an incredibly soft cotton fabric. As he pulled the pants off and lay down Peyton briefly saw his friend's hard-on poking out against the front pouch of his crotch. Finn looked impressively sized.

"Do you mind if I take my pants off too? I'm feeling really good on the roll and I think I'd be happier being in just my boxers too." Peyton asked his friend casually.

"Yeah man, get as comfy as you want." Finn was totally fine with Peyton taking his own shorts off.

Soon they were both naked other than their boxers and Peyton straddled the back of Finn's legs as he began to thoroughly continue his thorough rubdown.

Finn's body was entering into that euphoric stage of the E where all you want to do is glide your hands over your body and enjoy the way everything feels. He was really enjoying the way Peyton's strong hands moved on his legs and his calves.

Peyton grabbed the bottle of body lotion that was on the nearby coffee table and squirted two giant globs on the backs of Finn's thighs. Finn wasn't quite as hairy or built as Peyton was but his muscles were still fairly impressive and he was definitely in shape from all of his running and active lifestyle.

Peyton was enjoying the way his friend's skin felt on his hands and even the way his legs felt as he sat on Finn's legs. It was weird when you rolled, touching another person just felt like the thing you needed to be doing. It was also strangely comforting in a deeply sort of intrinsic way—the most human you could actually feel perhaps—exploring how people were both similar and different and being incredibly aware of just how evocative that was.

Finn was loving having his friend's hands moving all up and down his toned thighs and calves, but this was also causing him to feel like he wanted even more touching. Peyton's fingers would drift up to the very bottom ridge of Finn's boxer briefs and occasionally glance over them, and Finn loved the way this felt. He realized that his body wanted Peyton to massage his ass too. That was a totally unexpected desire. Where was that coming from? Finn wondered. He didn't suppress it though, he embraced it. He was excited by it. He mused as to whether it might just happen naturally if they kept going.

Finn clenched his jaw and his body shivered as he realized this incredibly surprising thought. This type of E was a really strong high. They were both feeling the insanely powerful glow of the happy sort of spritz it seemed to mist all over their bodies as they spiraled into greater heights of euphoric glow.

"Dude, everything feels so fucking good...I'm like, dying in the best way right now." Finn said as he looked back over his shoulder at his friend.

"Dude, I know, fuck...I feel it too...I'm really fucking on fire right now, man. It feels so fucking incredible." As Peyton said this, his hands pushed up Finn's thighs right up under the legs of his boxer briefs.

Finn moaned a little as he felt his friend's hands push their way all the way up until they bumped into the bottom of his ass cheeks. His ass felt amazing being touched like that. He loved the attention to that part of his body. Peyton continued the massage just inside Finn's boxer's as he deeply kneaded his fingers into the top parts of his friend's naked thighs. He could tell by the way Finn was lightly moaning that he really liked the way the massage was going.

"Hey...I have a really weird question to ask and I'm really embarrassed to ask it." Finn said as he looked back to his friend again with blushing cheeks.

"Yeah man, of course, what's up?" Peyton asked as he smacked his lips a little. He felt goofy and horny and he wondered suddenly if Finn might be getting hornier. He brought his hands back out of Finn's boxers to rub up and down his legs again as he rocked on his friend's legs a little.

"Would you massage my ass?" Finn asked nervously, and yet, with large amounts of eagerness in his voice. "I love getting ass massages and I think it would feel really good right now while I'm rolling super hard."

"Yeah, of course man! That's not weird at all, I gotchoo!" Peyton said, with purposefully playful intonation. He was having fun with all of this too. He was loving their intimacy together. It was unexpected but really nice.

Finn put his head back into the pillows as Peyton scooted up and immediately began to massage Finn's ass through the tight fabric of his boxer briefs. Finn moaned a little more intensely as Peyton's strong hands worked their way deeper into his cheeks as the hard pushing caused Finn's boxers to ride down his ass a little as Peyton observed his friend's crack for the first time peaking out of the top of his boxers.

They both started to notice lots of little things. Finn noticed how good it felt to have his ass massaged hard. He seemed to like it the harder Peyton did it—definitely harder than any ex-girlfriends had ever been able to massage him there before. It was also sort of nice to have Peyton scooted up on his legs. The pressure felt good—reassuring almost.

Peyton meanwhile had noticed that Finn actually had a really nice ass. It was something he had hadn't ever taken any stock in but suddenly, as his hands began to fondle and massage his friend's booty, he had to admit that it was a really good ass—rounded and sort of bubbly. It reminded him of a girl's butt that he had dated in his early 20's who played a lot of soccer—cute, but with some definite give.

"This massage is feeling fucking amazing right now. Everything is tingling all over my body." Finn told his friend with a silly smile.

"Yeah?" Peyton really pushed hard now with his hands against Finn's ass. Finn liked that too.

"Yeah mannn..." Finn lightly moaned through the last word of his sentence as his friend's fingers seemed to be reaching deeper into the nervous muscles of his buns as they unwound on the drug.

"You want me to use lotion?" Peyton asked.

"Yeah, Mmmm, that sounds amazing." Finn immediately replied.

"Okay, take these off." Peyton said as he started to pull Finn's boxers down his legs. Finn's breath caught a little as his ass was exposed to Peyton for the first time. They'd been naked around each other before when changing after workouts, but never like this. He hadn't even thought about what lotion on his ass would mean—obviously he would need to take his boxer briefs off for that to happen. Finn helped Peyton wiggle them down his body until they were around his ankles. He was surprised when he felt Peyton reach behind where he was sitting on Finn's upper thighs and pull them completely off of his legs. Finn was now naked under his friend and Peyton was only wearing boxers himself. The room felt toasty-warm even as the cool AC danced across their skin and the blankets felt incredible against them. Finn immediately noticed his half-mast cock pressed into the soft mega-blanket they lay on. The music was still pumping out of the speakers with relaxing trance music and house sounds that echoed through their heads with a hypnotizing felicity of sonic foreplay.

Peyton squirted two large globs of the Burt's Bees lotion out onto both of Finn's cheeks. That was a lot of lotion, Finn thought, and he kind of loved that. He wondered what Peyton was thinking.

Immediately Peyton began to work his hands back into his friend's ass. Finn had a really nice butt and Peyton was kind of excited to be spreading it in his hands and fondling a sexy booty. Peyton was sitting all the way up on the tops of Finn's thighs and massaging his butt with a dedicated energy as he suddenly found himself staring at Finn's puckered hole anytime he spread his cheeks. He was getting harder in his boxers with such a tight little hole so close to his crotch.

Finn was on the floor moaning lowly into the carpet as he made it clear to his friend how much he was enjoying this. He was less embarrassed at the implications of his moans, especially when they crossed over from happy pain, to naughty pleasure.

At some point the giant globs of lotion got worked out and pushed further down into Finn's crack and he was surprised when he felt Peyton's fingers rubbing the lotion in and down, even as his fingertips would lightly graze the edges of his sensitive valley. His mind was on a rollercoaster at that moment. His friend seemed to be getting more comfortable with touching him closer and closer to his exposed hole.

Then he gasped a little and his heart jumped up to the top of his chest when he felt one of Peyton's fingertips graze directly past his asshole which had started to involuntarily pucker at the closeness of those cartographic digits.

This was almost too fucking much. The nervousness and horniness and euphoria had caught up to him like too many tequila shots back to back.

"Dude, I need to stop for a second. I need the hat...I'm rolling so fucking hard." Finn said and Peyton reached back to grab him the furry hat.

"Here you go, man," Peyton got up and grabbed Finn the giant fluffy thing and put it on his head as he rubbed his hands over him. Finn smiled as he rolled onto his side and enjoyed Peyton's hands rubbing up and down his legs. Everything started to feel a little calmer.

"You okay?" Peyton asked as he crawled up beside his friend on his side and pressed against him as he reached out to hold him. He put his leg over Finn's leg as Finn rolled fully over so he was on his side too. He held himself firmly against Peyton and Peyton pressed Finn's face to his neck as he held his friend tightly in his strong arms. Their bodies molded together and they enjoyed the way everything was making them feel. This was amazing and erotic and insanely fun.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." Finn said and Peyton agreed as he enjoyed the way Finn's lips touched him as he said that into his neck. Peyton also noticed Finn's hard cock pressing against his own thigh as the two boys held each other in a close embrace. Finn knew that Peyton could feel his hard-on but he didn't care, they were clearly beyond embarrassment of the drugs effects. Everything just felt really good.

"Dude, this feels incredible, I like the way your skin feels right now, here take these off too, it's so much better being naked like this." Finn said as he grabbed the tops of Peyton's boxers and began to pull them down. Peyton didn't stop him, it felt so natural, as if they both knew that's what needed to happen. Finn had his face pressed against Peyton's neck as he helped his friend pull his own boxers down.

Now they were both naked and facing each other. As Peyton pulled Finn in closely their cocks pressed up against each other for the first time and the boys moaned a little at the contact.

Their hands roamed all over each other's bodies, gliding over their arms and legs and chests and nipples like ships passing through mysterious new waters.

"Fuck, this is fucking amazing, I feel fucking wild." Peyton said, and Finn completely agreed.

"Yeah man, Mmmm, I totally agree, let's keep touching each other all over. I like this." And Finn didn't know why he did this but he dragged his lips up Peyton's neck as he enjoyed the musky smell of his friend's skin and the prickly roughness that had formed since his last shave.

Peyton didn't expect this but he didn't mind it either. It felt nice feeling his friend's lips on his skin.

He looked down at his friend and brought his hand up around his neck. Finn inched up so they were closer now as they continued to touch each other all over. They both enjoyed the feeling of each other's boners pressing together. As they grinded their bodies against each other ever so lightly their cocks would rub up and down together but neither of them were going to be the one to bring attention to the increasing sexuality of the moment. They were just going with the flow of this surprise touching party. This was physical improv without the need for an asterisk or footnote.

The boys brought their faces together and ran their hands over each other's necks and chins and through each other's hair. Finn enjoyed the roughness of Peyton's face and Peyton took his fingers and pushed them firmly through Finn's thick locks which pulled him back slightly. Finn giggled at the sudden roughness of the maneuver as his head tilted back a little and Peyton repeated the move as he watched his friend close his eyes to enjoy the feeling of having his hair pulled back as his head enjoyed the massage. Everything was so obvious. They were so close together now.

Peyton leaned in and Finn could feel him closing the gap.

Finn opened his mouth a little and licked his dry lips.

Peyton kissed his best friend gently for the first time as their lips came together finally.

They both knew that it had been building for some time. Their rock hard cocks rubbed back and forth against each other as they increased the obviousness of their grinding and it was sexy as fuck as Finn started to move his own lips against his friend's hungry mouth

Peyton pushed Finn back onto his back and rolled over on top of him as they continued their passionate kissing. Finn enjoyed feeling Peyton's tongue in his mouth as they began to slobber all over each other like a couple of high school sluts left alone in the dark room. Peyton pushed his cock hard into Finn's own package and their pre-cum leaked out along each other's lengths and mixed together in the cream of their sticky arousal vanilla milkshake. They were so fucking turned on.

Peyton suddenly used his legs to push Finn's out wide and Finn naturally allowed his legs to wrap around Peyton as they grinded into each other on the soft blankets of the floor. Their moans became a little more passionate now as they turned each other on more and more with each passing second—their tongues, completely ravenous in their lust. With all pre-tense gone, they were allowed to be as slutty as they felt on the drug, and they both felt very slutty.

Neither of them had ever played with another guy before, but none of that mattered in this moment. They were both insanely horny and they were both loving the attention as they ate up every inch of naked skin that they could get their hands on.

As Peyton continued to grind against him, Finn could feel his friend's cock being pushed into his ass crack beneath them that was still juicy and heavily lathered with the lotion from Peyton's recent massage ambitions. As Peyton realized how good the greasy passageway of his friend's buns felt he began to purposefully grind into him, enjoying the way Finn's butt cheeks seemed to almost squeeze his rock hard cock on each pass.

Finn pulled Peyton into him and made out sensuously with his friend as he enjoyed the foreign feeling of the sensitive nerve endings of his ass enjoyed being rubbed against for the first time by another man's sizable cock.

"You like that?" Peyton whispered to his friend as he grinded his dick against his buddy's bubble butt. Peyton was beginning to feel the need to take control. He was horny as hell and he was typically very dominant in bed. Finn knew this from their many conversations on sex. The drug didn't take away his sexual nature, that much was certain. And Finn's ass was fucking hot to him in that moment—the lotion had created a hot, slimy slit that led to Finn's ass and now it was being only further lathered by Peyton's own pre-cum. He wondered how far he could push his friend.

"MMMmmm yes, I doooo like that." Finn said, as he grinded his own body against Peyton's as they pushed against each other in an overtly sexual way.

"I like the way your ass feels on my hard cock." Peyton said to him and then kissed him again. Finn could feel Peyton's dick brush against his hole a little and he moaned into his mouth.

"Yeah, it's fucking hot." Finn said, not sure where exactly this was going. He wasn't even sure where he wanted it to go. But Peyton had become a little more aggressive and he liked it. He also liked the way everything was feeling. He was high as a kite and Peyton's sizable cock felt nice sliding through his ass cheeks like that. The fuzzy patch of Peyton's pubic hair tickled Finn's perineum and he moaned more as he held Peyton's body to him tightly.

Peyton pushed Finn's legs further up so he could line his cock up with Finn's tight hole. Finn's heart was beating much faster.

"I'm really fucking horny right now, dude." Peyton said to his friend as he grinded his cock lightly against his hole. Finn moaned more as he felt his friend's helmet being firmly introduced to his tight catcher's mitt.

"MMmmmm, me toooo, mmmghhh." Finn was so nervous and so ridiculously turned on.

They continued their slow march into the inevitable. Finn couldn't believe how much he was loving having his friend push right against his hole. His entire body was tingling. Peyton wasn't entering him, but the head of his cock was definitely challenging the outer ring of his anus and it absolutely enthralled Finn. The more he did it, the more he hoped he would keep going.

"Hey," Finn said nervously, as their lips dragged over each other constantly in a drunken sort of happy-glazed make-out.

"Yeah?" Peyton asked as he kissed down Finn's cheek and neck and over to bite his ear lightly before coming back to kiss all along the edges of his lips. Finn was smiling and licking his lips as he enjoyed being lavished.

Finn grabbed Peyton's head as he teased him and enjoyed the feeling of having his lips played with in such a naughty, desperate sort of way. Peyton was lightly running his tongue along Finn's bottom lip when he finally worked up the courage to say it.

"You can fuck me." Finn couldn't believe he had actually said the words out loud. His heart was running around the bones of his ribcage like a raptor in a Jurassic Park cage.

But he wanted it.

He really, really, really fucking wanted it. He stared directly into Peyton's eyes and Peyton could tell how badly he wanted it.

"Yeah?" Peyton asked again, as he pushed his cock firmly against Finn's lubed hole.

"Yeah," Finn said and he felt Peyton finally push into him for the first time as he moaned from the slight tearing his ass felt. Peyton stopped when his head had popped past Finn's sphincter and he felt his friend breathing hard into his mouth as he swallowed up his pained moans like an organism that subsisted entirely off of submissive sounds. Finn slowly got used to the feeling of a very hard cock spreading his ass for the first time. It was an incredibly new experience. Like being so emotionally and physically and spiritually full he didn't even know how to describe it.

They weren't so much kissing as they were keeping their mouths together with their tongues lightly rubbing each other all the way through the sensually juicy popping of Finn's cherry. Peyton slowly pushed the first half of his eight inches into Finn's extremely tight buns and was lightly rocking into him back and forth to help him get used to the size.