Straight Best Friends Roll Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn loved the attention that Peyton showed to his ass. It was so new and exciting and it got him so riled up in a way he'd never experienced.

They rubbed their mostly soft cocks against each other in the water. Peyton had cum twice while rolling which he found absolutely insane. He didn't expect to be able to cum at all but the intensity of the moment had pushed him over the edge. Finn still hadn't cum yet, and he was starting to get hard again as Peyton rubbed his butt up against the wall.

"You still haven't cum yet, have you?" Peyton said, and Finn smiled at his friend as they kissed again.

"No, not yet." Finn said, as he enjoyed the soft attention of Peyton's command.

"We should definitely change that," Peyton said. He swam away from Finn over to the towels over near the shallow end. He got out of the pool with the towels and walked over to Finn's position where he told him to get out with just his legs in the water. Once he had done that Peyton hopped back in and quickly pulled Finn's swim trunks off. The cool air felt nice on his hard cock and Peyton quickly lifted himself up from the water to begin sucking on Finn's cock again.

Finn was in heaven. It was an incredible blowjob and he was loving his friend's big tongue. Soon he felt Peyton's fingers playing with his ass again. He was getting close.

"Hey, jack your cock off for me okay? I want you to cum." Peyton said, and Finn began to jack off. As he did this Peyton pulled Finn's bottom right to the edge of the pool and had him push his legs back. Finn's brain melted when he felt Peyton push his lips up against his asshole as he started to rim him.

It didn't take many licks to the get to the center of his Tootsie Pop. Finn's first ropes of cum burst out of his cock when he felt his best friend's tongue snaking its way into his booty as far as it could go. The sensitive nerve endings of his ass were rioting in pleasure.

He came and he came and he came some more.

When he was finally done cumming, Peyton took his cock and put it in his mouth, cleaning up his cum just as Finn had done for him. He loved the smell and the taste. He was so turned on he didn't care about what any of it meant.

They were still rolling hard, they were still horny as fuck, and Finn had just cum while receiving a rimjob from another guy for the first time in his life.

Peyton hopped up out of the pool and pulled a still delirious Finn up to his feet as he ran him over to the spa. They sank into the steaming hot water and Finn straddled Peyton's lap as they made out like the horny boys they were, and suddenly it started to feel like they might end up going all night.

At least that's definitely the thought that popped into Finn's mind as he felt Peyton pulling his swim trunks off in the water below them. He felt as his underwater monster reemerged from the depths against his leg to take him once again.

This was everything.

This was ecstasy.