All Comments on 'Straight Blonde 10" Marine Cock'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 6 years ago
Best ever

Thanks so much for this fantastic story. It is one of the best ever. I'm looking forward to what you have to say in the future.

Csucker64Csucker64almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Got me really hard - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Too bad he didn't come over, I wanted him to learn to suck cock and get fucked too.

parker3522parker3522almost 6 years ago
USMC Guys are so Hot!

Good story, well written.

Jake discovered the confusion that can happen when you're "straight" but then have an extraordinary male to male sexual encounter.

Time to re evaluate everything!

He will never forget the encounter and will always want to find another just like it.

One day, the door bell will ring and there he will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Good story. Except you have a marine who's more then 30lbs underweight basically anorexic. He's not straight or gay, he's bi. If a man is looking for another man to suck and suck he's not straight. Wish it didn't end with a no show

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wonderful

i luved it

i hav never mastered getting throat fucked like that i do luv to deep throat tho

and have had some 10 inch cocks but not felt the inner ring i do not think

not sure how to learn to take that much cock hangin head off bed

james_38671 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thanks

i love reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bi people exist too!

I never understand why so many stories on here have a “straight” guy who likes fucking guys, and they always conclude that the guy is either gay or straight somehow. Bisexual is an option, and if you like both, you’re bi.

rmac1rmac1almost 6 years ago
Great story

I thought about th bi thing as well, loving the feeling of a hot thick cock in your ass fucking hard and long would be a great feeling, not just a gay thing. The inner ring is something I have not experienced yet .... hopefully in time though. Your writing was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My own Married Marine

I met a married marine and he was the best sex every. In real life he would contact when ever he had a chance. I was always available for him. He was always so excited and emotional. I knew he really got off and enjoyed our sex, but he was not going to leave his wife and kids or the Marines for me. It was best sex every. It for a few years until he got deployed and upon return was stationed somewhere else. I only got a couple more times when he was able to get back, then we lost all contact with him, I still would not change it. It was the most satisfying sex ever.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Second entry:

This story really gets excited, to the point of cruising the web in hopes of finding someone close by to hook up with and have sex. Then in my thoughts I’m hoping to find a really thick and hot monster cock that will fuck my man pussy the way Jake fucked his visitor. When I see this story, I just get really horny and think about spending the night with someone like Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy read

I met up with a former marine who saw me staring at his crotch and asked if I wanted to suck his cock. He was a muscular, tall, darkly handsome young man(about 30) and I wanted to see a marine's cock. We want to his apartment, and while he claimed to be straight, he wanted me to strip him of his clothes, and I marveled at the body that was slowly revealed to me. He was muscular, and the "tall, dark, and handsome" man. He had a healthy growth of dark, almost black hair across his upper chest and down his abs. When I unzipped the jeans and lowered the briefs, I saw a lovely meaty cock surrounded by a large hairy pubic bush. The cock was easily 8 inches hard, dripping with precum. He responded to my sucking him by giving me three loads of wet delicious man cream in quick succession. Then he invited me to stay the night, and to share his bed. During the night, he fondled me and jacked me off in his sleep, and pulled my hands to his hairy chest, In the morning, he was kissing me, and then giving me the blowjob of my life. I don't think I turned him gay, but we did enjoy several years of "get togethers" where we mutually sucked each other off. He was a great kisser! To my knowledge he never did this with any other man. I fancied myself in love with him at one tome, but nothing ever came of that wish. We did a great deal of "loving" when we were together. Great loving!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Great story, excellent writing. Glad I saw this and read it. Will have to read your other stuff too .... got me so fucking horny.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story!! His stats were exactly what I find most desirable in a man….what’s kinda cool is I had a younger buddy named Jake (ironically) when I lived in Colorado Springs that told me he had a girlfriend & a kid but just loved to fuck a guy…. Total top with a thick cut 9” piece of man meat that just stayed hard after he came inside me… he just kept going & would shoot multiple times…

We enjoyed each others company many times & while I was away on vacation in Moab with some friends he called me up to come over & I told him unfortunately I’m away, that’s when he said to me totally out of the blue that I was the best fuck he’d ever had….I just thanked him for the compliment & said I’d be back in 3 days & to get hold of me then…. Like clockwork he called me & proceeded to fuck the shit out of me all afternoon breeding me 4 times till I just couldn’t take it any more…we had lots of fun until eventually he move to Austin Texas….man I truly do miss all aspects of him, I wish I had of told him I was falling in love with him, I bet he would of stayed, but I didn’t want to interfere with his girlfriend & kid…especially the kid….

Again, great story, hope you do a part 2 with him coming back & seeing where it goes!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous