Straight Boy Seduced to Suck Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turned69
turned69
90 Followers

He kept whispering in my ear. "Are you sure you want this? It's gross. You're going to hate it."

But that only made me want it more. I was bobbing faster and faster and working my hand up and down his cock. I wanted his cum. I needed his cum.

And then his breathing started to intensify. As he let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard. And the first shot hit my throat. I almost choked but just swallowed. I had no idea how much cum came. The second shot hit my tongue and I could taste it more. It wasn't terrible. I was surprised how salty it was. It tasted kind of like salt water. I swallowed again.

At this point, he was pushing me off him.

"Shit, man," he said. "That was fucking intense. That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten. You're amazing."

For some reason, those words made me feel proud. I should have felt disgusted, but I couldn't help but think of all the bitches who've sucked his dick. So many hot chicks. Crazy to think that I gave better head than them.

He blew me, and I came within five minutes. Right after I came, I felt so much embarrassment and shame. It was like I was possessed while horny. But one I came to my senses, it hit me. I'd just swallowed a guy's load.

Shawn told me it was normal. That he felt that shame too. Even more for liking it. But plenty of girls have licked pussy, and they're not lesbians. Besides, we both like fucking girls. You can't turn gay. We'd know by now. We're just getting each other off. It's not gay. We don't want to be together.

His words made me feel better.

We went back to normal, but didn't mention the blowjob for a week. He still put on blowjob porn every night. I still masturbated to blowjob porn—mostly straight, but increasingly more and more gay.

Finally, the weekend came. I planned on staying in. I had a long week of work. But Shawn was pumped up. He kept talking about wanting to fuck a slut.

"Come on. A few drinks won't kill you."

I wasn't sure. Lately, with what had been happening in our apartment, a night of drinking probably wouldn't help.

He turned on the blowjob porn and grabbed me a beer.

After a solid pregame, I was feeling a little better about going out. As usual, the bar scene was the same: Five girls swooned around Shawn. But I was talking to a girl I knew from work. She seemed really into me. After a few months off sex with girls, I was ready to get laid.

Shawn saw us talking and came over when she went to the bathroom.

"Nice," he said. 'You going to hit that?"

"I hope so," I replied.

"Or you can have this," he laughed. He grabbed his junk. I laughed too. He was obviously drunk.

"No, seriously," he continued. "I'm a pro at this. I'll talk to her a seal the deal for you."

I couldn't believe he was actually playing wingman. "Thanks, man," I said.

He just smiled and caught her on the way back from the bathroom. They talked for only a minute or two. Then he turned and gave me a thumbs up. I was stoked. See? He could be a good friend.

But, instead of walking over to me, she went back to her friends. And they started finishing their drinks and getting their coats.

"What the hell!" I yelled as Shawn came back over.

"Relax. She told me she definitely would have fucked you, but she has a race tomorrow morning and knew she's make a bad decision if she stayed. I tried to convince her to, but she said she'd regret it."

I looked at him suspiciously. "She never mentioned a race."

"I know," he replied casually. "She was going to skip it and fuck you. But it's for charity. She felt bad." He paused. "Listen, in an effort of solidarity, why don't I go home alone too? We'll drink beer and complain about blue balls."

I laughed and finished my drink. We headed home.

He put on some porn, and I grabbed a few beers. I figured it was going to be the same blowjob video we always watched, but it led right into a guy sucking another guy's dick.

I almost spit out my beer. "Gay porn?"

"Well, you have done the exact same thing that guy's doing to me."

"You own gay porn?" I started laughing.

"Sure. I own lesbian porn too, but I don't hear you laughing about that. Sex is sex. It's a lot less gay than blowing another guy." He winked at me.

"Whatever, man. That's just about getting off."

"Exactly. And I plan on getting off," he said. And, with that, he whipped out his dick.

"So now we just masturbate in front of each other? Out in the open?" I asked.

"Asks the guy who swallowed my load last week," he laughed back. "Besides, aren't you horny? You almost got laid and then that girl bailed for some stupid race. I need to get off."

I shrugged. He did make a point. I was horny. I looked at the porn and then back down to his rock hard dick.

"I could never do that," Shawn announced. I quickly looked away from his dick, embarrassed. "Look at how far he takes it. Deep throating. I don't think I could ever do that." He was pointing to the TV. And the porn star was taking the guy's whole dick in his mouth.

I shrugged again.

"But I bet you could. You took almost my whole dick last time."

"No I didn't," I protested.

"Dude," he laughed. "Yeah, you did. You were so fucking hungry for it you probably don't even remember what you were doing. I mean, you begged me to let you swallow my load."

"I just, uh," I started.

He laughed again. "Oh, relax. I love sucking your dick too. It's just getting off. What do you say we suck each other off tonight?"

I gulped my beer. I was pretty horny, and I hadn't let him blow me in a while.

"Okay, I said," and unzipped my pants as I leaned back.

"Well, I don't want you to have to suck me after you cum. I remember how not into it you were last time after you finished. Why don't you service me first and then I'll suck you?"

It was a pretty considerate request. He was right. It was the grossest thing I could imagine after I came. I agreed.

I got up to start sucking him, and he stopped me. "Calm down there. Why don't we get naked first? I don't want to get cum everywhere. Here, let's just go into my bedroom."

I was hesitant. This started to feel more like hooking up than getting off. But my pants were unzipped, his cock was out, and I didn't think I was in any place to begin questioning the situation.

We walked into the bedroom and started taking off our clothes. I had seen him come out of he shower, but I was shocked at how big his pecs looked right then. His athletic build had so much more muscle than my body.

He lay down on the bed. I went to start sucking between his legs, but he stopped me. "Dude, you're not gay. There's no way you'll be able to cum after sucking a guy off. I'll just jack you a little while you're sucking me to keep you into it and to make sure you're still hard when I go to suck you."

Again, pretty considerate. I swung around to his side and started sucking him on the side. I'll admit, I started thinking about if I could deep throat his cock.

I heard him open a drawer, but I didn't stop to see what he was doing. He must have pulled out lube because all of the sudden I felt his lubed up hand on my hard cock. He was stroking it pretty quickly.

I took the dick out of my mouth. "Dude, you just have to keep it hard. Not make me cum."

"I know," he said. "Relax. I know what I'm doing. Just keep sucking." And he shoved my head back down. All the way down. Until I was deep throating.

I started choking and my eyes watered. But what he was doing to my dick made me hardly notice.

Suddenly, I was an animal again. I was feeling possessed. Getting lost in the blowjob. I couldn't control myself.

Shawn started whispering in my ear, "Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good. I think you're getting better."

It made me feel proud. Really proud. I kept sucking.

He seemed to start pumping me faster.

"You're never going to cum while sucking my dick," he said. "You're not a faggot."

The second he said that word, I started getting more into the blowjob. I don't know what it was. That word faggot was just so full of shame. I felt excited and embarrassed.

"I have to pump you faster so you stay hard for your blowjob," he whispered.

I wanted that cum. I needed that cum. I started jacking him as I blew him. He was moaning like crazy.

He was jacking me faster and faster. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I couldn't take my mouth off his dick. I could feel it getting harder. I didn't want to screw up his orgasm.

"That's it. Good cocksucking. It feels so fucking good. Do you like it?" he asked.

I was moaning on his dick. Fuck. I was getting close to cumming myself.

"I'm going to cum," he started to moan. "Your faggot mouth is making me cum."

At the same time, his hand was pumping even faster. I felt the first shot of cum hit my mouth as I started blowing my load all over the bed. I continued to cum as I swallowed his load.

I stood up after, noticing for the first time that I was naked. I was a little embarrassed and a little confused.

He looked at me and laughed. "Dude, it's no big deal. I guess you like dick more than we thought. Most straight guys I know can't cum from sucking a dick. I guess you can. That's awesome. It's not a big deal. Just means you're easily turned on."

I tried to laugh. Was it no big deal? I couldn't believe it was even possible for me to be turned on enough to cum while blowing another guy.

I went right to my bedroom. I was full of shame and anger. Had he planned that? Did he want me to cum while blowing him? Is that why he asked me to blow him first?

I had so many questions in my mind that night. It was the first time I questioned if I was actually gay. I didn't sleep much.

By morning, I was even more confused. I woke up to Shawn sucking my dick. It was both so fucking sexy and so fucking confusing. It felt too good to stop. So I let him continue until I blew a load in his mouth.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked when he finished swallowing.

"Last night. I promised you a blowjob, and you didn't get one. I was just being nice," he responded.

Damn. That was nice. I let go of my anger. It wasn't his fault I came while sucking a dick.

I'm not going to lie. The next few weeks were a lot of dick sucking. I kind of forgot about going out to meet girls. Most of the time, I'd still blow my load while sucking Shawn's dick, but he helped me realize it was a normal thing for me. And he still always blew me at another time to make up for it.

We were so caught up in sucking each other's dick and hiding it from Brian whenever he slept at home (which, at this point, was one to two days a week max), that it just became normal life. Nothing about it seemed strange anymore. Brian even liked the blowjob videos we always watched.

That's about the time that Shawn had a radical new idea. He came up to me one day and said, "Hey, let's stop masturbating. Seriously—if we get the urge, we should just get each other off. No point of masturbating anymore. Let's make a pledge."

I was okay with it. More blowjobs for me. I agreed.

So we went a month or so without masturbating. Just getting blowjobs most nights. Well, I was getting them a bit less. Shawn had his acid reflux flare up and didn't blow me quite as much. But he always jacked me while I blew him. So I hardly noticed when daily turned into just a few times a week. And by the end of the month not at all.

I blew him while he jacked me off. We were into our routine. When it happened.

I were blowing him one day, when his lubed up finger started rubbing my asshole. I jumped off of him.

"What the hell?"

"Dude, relax. I've been watching a lot of anal porn, and it's made me curious. Would you want to try it?"

"Fuck no. I'm not gay. Blowjobs are one thing. Anal is gay."

He laughed. "I've had plenty of not-gay anal."

I shook my head. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, well I mean, not you. Me. Maybe you can put it in my ass. I told you I liked it when girls stimulated my prostate during blowjobs. It feels really good. I'm kind of curious."

I wasn't sure. Honestly, it seemed really gay—even as the giver. But imagining Shawn looking that much like a bitch was hot to think about. Still, I said no, and we dropped it.

Until about a week later. We were wasted after some beer and porn, and Shawn asked me to put my finger in his ass while blowing him. He said he's been missing it from girls. I didn't feel really comfortable with it. But, with him jacking me off, I was just horny enough to try. I lubed up one finger and slipped it in. He moaned the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

Then he stopped me. "Do you want to try to put it in?"

I was horny as hell. "Uh, okay, fine. Yeah, sure." I just wanted to cum.

He had me put on a condom, lube up my dick, and he bent over. I had never had anal sex before, so I was looking to him for guidance. He told me to gently guide it in. But the moment my head touched his ass—not even really penetrating—he started screaming.

"You're too fucking big. Your dick is so wide," he yelled. I'll admit, it made me feel pretty smug that my dick was wider than his.

"I can't do this. I won't be able to sit for a week. It hurts."

I felt terrible. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to make him feel better.

"Great, now I'm horny as fuck and am in pain. I need to bust my nut."

"I'll suck you off," I said.

He looked at my angrily. "No way, man, I can't lie down on my ass."

"What if you stand?" I asked.

He turned to me, still angry, "Dude, can I at least try to put it in you? If it doesn't work, we'll forget it. But I just want to try."

I wasn't sure. I didn't want it at all. But I was drunk and pretty horny.

He saw the look on my face. "Fine, forget it. Whatever, man. Just forget the blowjobs. I'm done with this. I'm sick of being the one to always service you. I started blowing you first. I let you put it in my ass. You never do anything back."

I felt terrible. "Okay, we can try. But, if I don't like it, you'll stop right?"

"Of course,'" he smiled.

Shawn had anal with a bunch of girls. So he knew a lot more about it than I did. He showed me how to clean my ass out. He told me he cleans his own every day, and it's just good hygiene, so that's why he didn't have to before. I was too drunk to think much of it.

He positioned me naked on all fours and sat behind me. I didn't know what he was doing, and I was scared. He started tonguing my asshole. At first, it felt ticklish. Then intense. Really intense. He was rubbing my cock while licking. I started to lean forward and moan.

At about that point, he placed one lubed up finger into my ass. It felt uncomfortable at first. He smacked my ass with the other hand and whispered, "Relax. Breathe." I tried to breathe.

He took his finger out and then replaced it with two fingers. I almost yelped. It was so painful.

"We never did two fingers with you," I protested.

He replied in an authoritative tone I had never heard before. "You're tighter."

After some breathing, it felt normal again. He took his fingrs out and replaced them with a long rod. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was definitely bigger than the fingers and cold. I was nervous. He told me to clench down on the road repeatedly. He started jacking my dick again.

Finally, after a few minutes, he took the rod out. He told me not to look back. I said, "Remember to wear a condom. And go slow. It probably won't go in."

He laughed. And then I felt his penis hit my hole. It was pretty greased up by now. He told me to breathe, as he pushed it in.

"Are you wearing a condom? It feels like skin," I asked.

"No, my penis is allergic to condoms. Relax. It's not like I'm going to cum in you. We're just trying."

He pushed it all the way in. It hurt a bit. But he slapped my ass and said. "Relax. Breathe" again. I was trying to relax. He jacked me off a little which kept me distracted.

After two minutes, he started moving it in and out. It didn't feel bad. It felt weird. Like I was pooping. I didn't know how to react. It wasn't painful anymore, but it didn't feel good.

He must have heard my thoughts. "It probably won't feel good to you because you're not gay. So you'll have to jack off pretty rapidly so it can feel good for both of us.

As he said that, he started moving faster. I was pumping my dick fast.

"Shawn, it feels weird. It feels so weird. Like I'm shitting. I don't really like it," I started. Then suddenly it changed.

"Oh my god. It's so weird, but it feels kind of good. It feels like. Fuck. It feels really weird. I have to pee, and fuck. Oh my god. I'm going to cum."

And I shot a load all over the bed.

With his dick still in me and me still recovering from cumming, he started laughing. "Dude, I fucked you for literally two minutes, and you shot a load. That's just about the gayest thing I've ever heard."

He didn't move his dick out of me. I was so uncomfortable. I moved forward and pulled it out. It felt like I was shitting his dick out.

"I'm not gay," was all I could muster.

"I know," he laughed. "But you have to admit it's pretty gay to cum from a guy fucking your ass. It's just funny."

I was really embarrassed.

"Let's just go back to blowjobs," I said.

"Okay," he grinned.

So we went back to blowjobs. For probably three months. Almost nightly, I sucked Shawn's dick while he jacked me off. I didn't even question the fact that he stopped blowing me completely. It seemed so normal that I just got used to sucking him while he jacked me.

We were watching gay porn pretty much every night. And I wasn't masturbating, so I wasn't watching any porn on my own.

I hadn't even tired to hook up with a girl in months. It had been almost a year since I'd had sex with a girl. But I was getting the most sex of my life.

One night, while we watched a gay guy fucking another gay guy, Shawn casually said, "You know, that's how you make him your bitch. I've heard it from this gay guy at work. The second you cum up a guy's ass without a condom, he becomes your bitch. He just transforms into a bitch. Weird, right?"

It was a weird comment. I just laughed it off, but I was thinking about it later. How can you just make someone into your bitch?

A few days later, while I was sucking his dick and he was jacking me off, he brought up that anal sex incident again.

"Do you want to try again? I mean, you're way too wide for me to take. But we've been watching all that gay porn. I'd love to just try it and see if we're any good. Besides, you really liked it. No shame in that. Just don't jack off, and you won't cum so fast."

It had been a while. And I'll admit that I had been thinking a lot about anal after watching all of that gay sex. So, I figured I'd get us drunk and use that excuse for us to try it.

A few days later, when we were drunk, I told him I'd try it.

He helped me clean up, licked my hole, and got it ready again. He positioned me on all fours because he told me it'd be the best for me. Then he started fucking me.

It was uncomfortable just like last time. But it started feeling strangely good after a while. I kept wanting to grab my penis, but he'd hit my hand away. It was rock hard, and I felt like I had to pee.

He then grabbed both of my arms and pulled them behind my back as he fucked me. I couldn't touch my dick if I wanted to.

He got up on his tippy toes and started fucking me aggressively. He whispered in my ear, "Can you believe you're letting your friend fuck your ass?"

The question was so hot that I could only moan.

He continued. "Imagine if your dad surprised us with a visit right now. What would he think? Of his boy taking it up the ass?"

I was so ashamed, but I could only moan again.

"What would our friends think if I videotaped this?"

I got scared for a moment that he was serious, but I moaned, figuring it was just dirty talk.

turned69
turned69
90 Followers