Straight Boy Seduced to Suck Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turned69
turned69
90 Followers

"Are you a faggot?" he asked. "Are you my bitch?"

The words disturbed me. As I heard him grunting louder and louder.

"I heard if you get a load up your ass that you can never get hard inside a pussy again. Do you think you can get hard in a pussy ever again?"

I was nervous. But so fucking turned on. I moaned.

"I don't think you can. I think you'll always remember this moment. That you're a faggot who wants a load up his ass. Tell me you want a load up your ass. When you cum, tell me you're a faggot."

I was going nuts. I wanted to jack off so bad. He wouldn't let me. Honestly, at that moment part of me did want him to just cum in me. But I was terrified.

It didn't matter. He reached down and started jacking off my dick as I felt him tighten. Hot jizz filled my ass as I started cumming.

"I'm a faggot. I'm a faggot. I'm a faggot." I yelled as I came.

I still don't know why I yelled it. I was so caught up in the moment and drunk and confused.

I collapsed after coming. Feeling so much shame.

I went to the bathroom and shit out whatever was inside of me. Shawn didn't mention what he said, and I was too embarrassed to bring it up.

In the days that followed, he didn't watch any porn. He hardly even wanted blowjobs. I kept hinting to do it, but he wasn't biting. It eventually got to the point where I was begging to blow him while he jacked me off. Sometimes I'd tell him he wouldn't even have to jack me off, just so he'd let me blow him.

I just wanted to 'get off' with him. I was so used to our nightly ritual—which had gone on for the better part of a year—that I couldn't just turn it off. I needed to blow him.

About a month into his new behavior, after making me beg to blow him every night, he started laughing in the middle of a blowjob.

"What?" I asked as I looked up.

"Just what a faggot you've become."

"What the fuck did you say?" I asked angrily.

"Oh, don't deny it. You're gay. I know you're gay."

"I'm not fucking gay," I protested.

"Dude. Think about it. The only times you've cum over the last four months are when you've had a dick in your mouth or ass. You've let me blow a load up your ass. You only watch gay porn. You beg me to let you suck my dick. And sometimes I don't even touch you. You're a faggot."

His words hit me. Hard.

"Well, no. I mean, you do too," I stuttered out.

"I what?" he asked. "I let my faggot roommate blow me or use his ass as a masturbation toy? Yeah, I'm bi. I've always known that. No big deal. But you're a faggot. It only took me a little over a year to turn you into the faggot that you really are. You watched me get a blowjob. You jacked off listening to me fuck. You were so fucking easy to seduce. You're a faggot."

He paused, "Oh, and I meant what I said when I came up your ass. You'll never be able to cum inside a girl again. You'll probably never be able to get hard inside a girl again. Good luck."

I looked him straight in the eyes. I felt hurt and embarrassed and confused.

He kept going. "It was so easy. First I had to get you jealous. That made you horny. And I told every girl at the bar that you were gay and begged to suck my cock. I mea, I knew it was going to be the truth soon, so it wasn't really a lie. That kept any girl from coming home with you. Then I had to pretend to be weak and submissive, pretending I'm insecure about having small balls. And blowing you every night for a bit, which was a small price to pay knowing I was turning you into my personal cocksucker. I got you hooked on the blowjobs, told you that you'd hate it so much that you couldn't stop thinking about it, and got you to beg to eat my cum. Then I started jacking you off while you blew me for months to start associating giving blowjobs with cumming. Just like a Pavlovian dog. You loved it so much that you didn't even realize I scaled back the blowjobs to the point where I wasn't giving any. You were just blowing me. And, finally, I got you hooked on gay porn, pretended I'm allergic to condoms, and convinced you to take a load up your ass. Face it. I trained you. You're a faggot now.

He laughed, and then continued. "Now get back down to sucking my dick."

I looked him in the eye, filled with rage, anger, and shame. And then I went back to sucking his dick.

turned69
turned69
90 Followers