All Comments on 'Straight Chris Makes a Bet'

by dunnohowtosex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BIG DIFFERENCE

GEEZ BUD, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "PUBLIC" AND PUBIC.

dunnohowtosexdunnohowtosexover 8 years agoAuthor
OH NO! TYPO! THE HUMANITY!

Seriously? I don't have a lot of time to write so I'm only ever submitting my first drafts. One typo in 1,582 words in just this story and you have a meltdown?

Just kidding, I'm actually really annoyed with myself for missing that. I've submitted an edited version. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I hope it didn't take you out of the story too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't pay attention

most of these trolls don't even read for the actual erotica. They read to expose their prize winning editing skills and general irritability....

This place needs an ignore option.....

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 8 years ago
Hot story!

I didn't catch he typo. I read it as pubic because that is what I was expecting I guess. Anyway, really enjoyed the story! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mistakes

Actually you would be surprised how often that mistake is made. Good story. My suggestion is to have some else read it. We can't see our mistakes.

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years ago
Not bad at all

These people who get all het up about a typo make me wonder why they read the stories. It can't be for the sex (since they spend so much effort worrying about such a minor thing as a spelling error) so I suggest that we have a small army of grammar fetish lovers who get all excited and aroused over such things!

Perhaps they get hard-ons from finding especially obscure errors!!

If your mind is on the story and is enjoying it then you gloss over minor mistakes, especially when there are very few. It's only when grammatical and typographical errors proliferate and take over the story that they spoil things whereas in this case it's just one extra letter that's involved.

And such errors are also extremely hard for the writer to spot because they don't set off any spellchecker alarms - another reason to forgive such things.

But ignoring all that, this is a cute story that's realistic enough to get you dreaming or even to get you casting your own mind back to that day in the shower when something very similar happened to you.

Short and sweet!

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenover 8 years ago
dear anon,

Get over it....did you know there are typos in award winning, best selling author novels? And somehow nobody gives a crap. Anywho wonderful story dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my...

That was truly.. Interesting!

DelsetDelsetalmost 8 years ago

I love the progression, the quickly overcome hesitancy, the pace really keeps up with the eroticism. I'd love to read a chapter 2 where Chris becomes addicted to cum and is taught how to do the 'under 20 trick'.

Rey4HamRey4Hamover 7 years ago
Ready

Ready to join in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Straight guy dreaming of thick cock

I'm a straight guy and I just blew a big load imagining Chris's cock filling my hungry mouth! Mmmm!

starovastarovaover 6 years ago
Typo Shmypo

The deception as part of the seduction was clever, but a bit more reluctance on Chris's part would have added sexual tension. Seducing a straight guy seems to be a widely held turn on.

This was well conceived and written.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story very much. I love sucking a hard cock but I don't want mine sucked in return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seducing a straight guy it normally not that easy. It takes a lot of luck to find a guy so easily swayed. Ah if only my luck was so good. It always seems to take a lot of work and too much red tape to be worth it in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous