All Comments on 'Straight Girl Problems'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
loved it !

Can't believe no-one has given you a comment on this story, sexy and good humoured ; love to see ladies enjoying themselves; smiles all round , five stars from me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely perfect

Couldn't be more perfect, full of trepidation and angst and true unfettered emotion. It was beautiful and moving and . . .perfect.

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 6 years ago
Almost prefect

It's ground not grinded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

This was fantastic. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 6 years ago
great

This was extremely well written and conveyed a fantastically sexy story. I do have a question and I will admit that it is just curiosity and really has nothing to do with the quality of the story... I sense a deeper sort of connection between Liana and Ashley...Almost as if Ashley has stronger feelings for Liana. She clearly has love and admiration for Christine but the way she speaks of Liana seems to hold more warmth or tenderness, in a different way. Is this intended or did she simply act differently because of Liana's personality (shy, self-conscious, etc.)? Or am I imagining things?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Extraordinary.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments that you have all left here! They are inspiring, encouraging, and truly appreciated.

@Maddie624: You are correct to perceive some differences. It was important to me to give some authenticity to the triangle of relationships, and I think in real life while we might have family or friends that we care for equally, we form connections in very different ways. Whether that's because of differing personalities, personal histories with each individual, manners of attraction, etc. ultimately we end up experiencing the gift of friendship through varying qualities. I think it's inevitable that Ashley shares a different style of friendship with Christine compared to Liana, and I think that's also completely normal. Whether Ashley's feelings are stronger or merely different is probably a question that would find an answer upon continued development of the new potentialities these events have set in motion. Thank you so much for reading and I love that you found the character dynamics interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liana and Ashley

First off I really enjoyed the dynamics of this beautiful story. You made me feel like I was watching a movie. It is very well written, very detailed. Secondly I have to agree with the other commenter on Liana and Ashley, the bond, the closeness of how it was handled seems they do in fact have a tighter bond. Don't get me wrong Christines great, but she kinda came off as wanting to use Ashley as a booty call when shes not chasing sausage. I'd like to see where the story goes, but more so on Ashley and Liana is where my interest lies. Thank you for such a beautifully written story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

I really enjoyed reading this story, I loved the characters and the plot, as it unfolded. Thank you for sharing it with us!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Very good. Feel good story.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 6 years ago
thank you

Thanks for your reply! I definitely look forward to reading more of your work :)

As a side note...I totally thought that the girl in the whirlpool (who ended up looking like a lobster and leaving) was going to turn out to be an embarrassed Rachel...Like she never thought that she would see Ashley again, either to apologize or to confess that she was confused about her own feelings back in the day, and there her former friend is...all grown up.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
very slow seduction, perfect

nicely done, great writing skill, easy to read and follow, 5 star of course

mayishaveyoumayishaveyoualmost 6 years ago
A good story

I can imagine how it is when a straight woman crosses the line of love for another woman that happened to my wife and i have never regretted it now i have other woman to enjoy while she's enjoying herself.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks everyone again for your support!

You all have me thinking about Ashley and Liana's future together, as they come to terms with their feelings... And yes, I love a nice feel good story. That's often the vibe I go for with my stories. I greatly appreciate your votes, and those of you who have reached out to me with personal anecdotes. -- To good times and good friends!

poolboy5977poolboy5977almost 6 years ago
Thank You!

This was terrific...I was there with you...I could experience this through your eyes...great job!

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 6 years agoAuthor
2018 Nude Day Contest

I must offer my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who voted for Straight Girl Problems in the 2018 Nude Day contest, where it has placed amongst the winners! Thank you so much for your support, and I hope that you found this story as inspiring and enjoyable as it was for me to write it.

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 6 years ago
That was beautifully written

“I felt like I was just some circumstantial part of her depressing escape from real life. I'd lay there watching the jackhammering of her thumbs upon the brightly lit screen of her phone, . . .”

There were so many times throughout this story I simply read sentences over and over, tasting how the words rolled off my tongue. You have a serious gift with this craft.

It was truly a pleasure to read this. Thank you.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 6 years agoAuthor

That's such a nice thing to say, jmcharl1! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully hot

Thank you for dealing with issues in a way that makes all the blood leave my upper body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
!!!!!

You are truly an exquisite and gifted writer. This was beautiful, KEEP WRITING!!!!!

UntilForeverFindsMeUntilForeverFindsMeover 5 years ago
Best story I’ve read in quite sometime!

I’ve been looking for a story like this for a long time now. One with a background story that helps the reader understand th character. One where the buildup is just as good if not better than the sex parts itself. One with a life lesson to be learned at the end of the reading. Only complaint I could think of is that there isn’t more to this story! I was such a good read it deserved all 5 stars I gave it and I wish it were a series of stories and adventures with the trio! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real writing

I’m a published writer. I know a talent when I see it. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This was a great story in many ways. I went from being very turned on by the climactic moment, to happy tears at the end. Very unexpected and moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Omg

I didn’t even know this was a fantasy of mine until I read this, I had to sit up and read it, blurting out questions like “but where’s Liana?” This story was sooooo fucking amazing !!!!

VoyjerVoyjerabout 5 years ago
Yup.

Yet again, a great build-up, well-described character evolution and a tender intimacy that is NOT easy to conjure on paper, then transfer to the readers' minds. Well done, Solaray! Thank you for your efforts...keep 'em coming (uh, so to speak!)….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Graceful

Wow, this is so artfully rendered, I love the genuine emotion that pervades you writing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Omg

This story is amazing. It conveys such wonderful characters and a very good plot which is hard to find in these stories. Loved it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Such a...

wonderfully crafted story! I loved the way you showed us the pain of blindly groping youthful attraction being rejected, and then went on to show a more experienced, yet still cautiously hesitating attraction being embraced and indulged. The imaginal release of the wounds of adolescence at the end was especially touching.

And such friendships! The non-erotic closeness that existed (not that we saw much non-erotic, mind you, through Ash's erotically sensitive viewpoint) was evident in the teasing, playing, and increasing comfort of these women with themselves and each other.

And if I try to express how hot the sex was between these 3, I think my keyboard would melt.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

repojonesrepojonesalmost 5 years ago
Doing the same thing

Gay women are like dudes hating they just want the pussy but be trying to front like there so concern about there feeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it!

You have a gift for description that makes things so real. The little interplays between Ashley and uninvolved women at the nude spa were so vivid! The hot black girl she exchanged glances with, especially.

But the tender embrace Ashley pulled Liana into after sex really elevated this story to yet another level. Those two girls really seem like soulmates to me, and I want them to fall in love.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

That was awesome ! I could feel the emotion ! That was beautiful.. 3 friends sharing something so personal and giving themselves to each other ... thanks !!

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

In my wildest dreams.

I feel so inadiquiet and hopeful. How lucky for you Ash to be nude with your friends and then bring two of them into your circle of lust. I'm hopeful that after their best Orgasms they still are thinking of Men. I am so envious of your sirens songs ability with your friends. A woman's body is so very lushish, the sway and Wobble of your bottoms just calls to Men to wreck on the rocks.

I've watched porn of women trying to Phugh and lots of times they just don't have the motion of a Man. You really rocked both your boats, I hope to read more of your threesome and isn't there another who is still on the fence. Thank you

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkabout 4 years ago
So envious

I envy your ability to describe a beautiful scene to the point of wishing I could share. As a one-and-done guy, I have often thought that women have so much ability to share emotionally and physically that that is also something I wish I could share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A great story! Maybe the writing is over the top in places... But it's great to read someone who owns the English language and who makes sex between women so joyful.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

This was fully dope. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the happy ending and resolution of the speaker's 'issue' :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great read thank you so much

JoannexxJoannexxabout 3 years ago
So good!

A great story. Brilliant descriptions of the characters and their reactions as they explore their sexuality. Nice one - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh, my God. I love your work, but you have COMPLETELY outdone yourself here. The rich language drew me in, the tension made it impossible to stop, and the emotional resolution just totally dissolved me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wowwwwww that was amazing.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was amazing. I was absolutely there.

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely stellar story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah. Perpetuates the stereotype that lesbians can't control their urges among straight women.

Unless the stereotype is true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, this was beautifully written. I hope to read more from you. I'd love to see what the ladies are up now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why shouldn’t a lesbian be more interested in being sexual with her straight female friends than other random women? That sounds like human nature to me. They may not be more interested in her, but she can respect that… and it does not make her feelings wrong. In vain, perhaps, but not wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the way you write and build a story, thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why shouldn’t a lesbian be more interested in being sexual with her straight female friends than other random women?

This is why:

"Here, you have another one," I said, excitedly spotting another piece on her other breast. Without thinking, I lunged forward, anxious for an excuse to gain any proximity to her body. Without thinking, I plucked it from her boob, briefly treating myself to the sensation of her soft, spongy flesh which quivered at my touch.

Friends don't do this to friends. If this was a dude it would be unanimous that he's a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was very well written and I do believe that there is someone out there for each of us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Boundaries were crossed that should not have been crossed. Change the scenario. Straight guy has the hots for lesbian friend. Would any of you be rooting for him to turn her straight? Let me guess someone gay can't turn straight it is not a choice. Well tell that to all those that claim sexual orientation is within a spectrum. If a straight person can turn gay then to opposite must be true; a gay person can turn straight. If not then all this stuff of spectrum and fluidity is a lie.

Storm1752Storm175210 months ago

The comment immediately preceding mine is gratuitously, fraudulently combative, where I felt only a growing fervency that Christine HAD to be sincere and really wanted the desire building in her body to be expressed. She COULDN'T be pranking her lesbian friend! If she didn't follow through I would've strangled her! And why would I want "straight guy" to turn Ashley straight, not that it'd be possible? And of course lesbians crush on their straight friends; that's not new either. Throw all that out the window, I'm glad Christine and Liana overcame comphet and made it to erotic self-realization, reaching salvation, experiencing the full spectrum of female pleasure. Good for them, and good for Ashley!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To Storm1752

The question was (Would any of you be rooting for him to turn her straight?)

You answered clearly - a resounding No.

Hence the point of the comment you are referencing.

There seems to be a double standard. When someone Gay wants to pursue a Straight person it is celebrated by the "inclusive" community and substantiated under the theory of sexual fluidity.

Yet when someone Straight pursues a Gay person it is considered harassment dare I say homophobic. The theory of sexual fluidity in this case is negated.

What you have is a rule that swings the Gay Way. That is not sexual fluidity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You had me tearing up at the end. I loved the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is my second time reading this, and it was even better, as I paid more attention to the nuances of regret, confusion, and desire that played between and among the three friends as they slowly opened up to their new, shared, passionate experiences. Loved how Christine allowed herself to sacrifice her proud independence to her friend's touch. And I loved how you dealt with Liana's shy persona that slowly melted into her fervent release. Great stuff. Well done.

tarkabukktarkabukk3 months ago

What a wonderful story

Thank you for sharing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...