Straight Girl Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my lips returned to Liana's, I felt her flinch as she got a taste of her own pussy. I thought, "Had she never tasted herself before? Even just in a moment of adolescent curiosity?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw her nostrils flare as they filled with the deeply feminine perfumes of her own body which still emanated from my lips. Then I felt her relent to my eagerness, pressing into me with a surprising surge of arousal, no doubt moved by this olfactive confirmation of what must have felt like a strange erotic blooming, alien and new to her.

Laced with the earthy savor of her body, Liana's candied tongue was still electric with the lingering tang of cherry and lime, and her sugary sweet breath evoked the distant memory of my favorite childhood breakfast cereal. I drowned myself in the Saturday-morning pleasures of her kiss, like drinking from that syrupy milk nectar always left behind in my bowl.

We moved with urgency like that, our bodies spiraling together, all our senses activated. Then, after several moments, I sat back with an eagerness to witness the aftermath of my efforts in the expression on Liana's face. However, just as I began to enjoy this reward, Christine returned to interrupt us, holding her hands behind her back.

"Can I confess something?" she blurted out, commanding our attention.

"What?" I asked.

"I know where you hide your shit," she said abruptly.

"What shit?"

"Listen--" she continued, tapping her foot, "If I'm gonna do this, I might as well go the whole nine yards." As she said this, she pulled out a handful of toys from behind her back. As Liana laid eyes upon a large strap-on, a magic wand, and double-sided dildo, her eyes widened.

"I'm not gonna pass up an opportunity to try these, while I have the chance," Christine concluded.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you took out her-- Christine!" laughed Liana, her embarrassment renewed.

"What?" she replied, innocently.

"I mean... she... you know what she does with those..." Liana continued. I felt mildly embarrassed seeing Christine's arms full of just a handful of the various playthings I'd collected over the years. I usually only take out one at a time, some of them on special occasions only, so I had forgotten how many I had. In this context, it made me look like all I ever did at home was engage in a bit of ménage à moi.

Christine laughed. She peered at the magic wand, then suddenly lifted it to her face. "It doesn't smell like her..." she added, after taking a sarcastic sniff.

I blinked at her in disbelief. "You raided my toybox?" I said incredulously, shaking my head.

She grinned. "That's a dirty phrase! ... Is that what you really call it?" I giggled as she thrust the strap-on forward.

"Gimme that," I blurted, snatching it from her with a grin wide enough to match hers.

I briefly wondered why she picked that one. Perhaps it was a matter of familiarity; a gateway into girl-on-girl sex that she already knew and understood. Nevertheless, I didn't really care. At the end of the day, it was game-on. I had conveniently left my favorite hard silicone dildo attached to the vac-u-lock, after its last romp through the dishwasher, so I quickly ran to grease it up with lube. She watched with fascination as I rushed to attach the harness and secure the buckles.

Christine was on her back in an instant, gazing wide-eyed between my legs at a familiar sight in such an unfamiliar context. I laughed as she braced herself against my body as I urged toward her in missionary position, smoothly inserting the dildo deep inside her. For a while, I eased back and forth slowly, watching the sense of wonder and bewilderment in her eyes. I reached down and played with her a bit, adding to the pleasure of her deep penetration, and quietly observing the slight difference in texture between her liquid emissions compared to mine.

This didn't last long, as Christine soon begged me to thrust faster. I flicked my pelvis toward her with an increased velocity, prompting more delirious urgency from her. "Faster!" she continued to scream. I started to wonder if I could keep up. She shot me a fierce look as she pumped her own hips against mine. I was surprised to see such aggression in her, and to hear her requests for my own, but I complied, driven wild by the delicious look of shock written across her face.

"Ngggh! Yes!" she shouted with a laugh. I continued to grind against her until her vulva was red with friction. "Fuck me with that fat fucking dildo!" she exclaimed with a low growl, as if angry. Experiencing the second taking of her virginity was all at once exciting, mystifying, and amusing-- but she was all in, and so was I.

Christine sensed a brief pause to catch my breath and gestured to change positions. I laughed as she climbed on top of me, gazing down with a wicked smile amongst her beautiful mass of curls. She sunk back down onto the dildo with no hesitation and quickly resumed her fiendish enjoyment of our carnal play. Long gone was any remaining sense of boundaries between our secular friendship and the wild, pagan worship of each other that emerged from a period of long concealment.

No-- there she was, riding me rodeo-style, posing like a rock star, and laughing at the unexpected thrill of it all. I burst out laughing, watching her occasionally double over and quake with sudden fits of pleasure that seemed to surprise and delight her.

"Oh my god, I have to tell you something," she chuckled, slowing rising back up from one of these humorous spasms.

"What?" I laughed.

"This wasn't... um... I've kinda, like, thought about this for a while..." she muttered.

"Huh?" I replied, my interest piqued as I continued to pop my hips against hers, eager to see her lose her senses again.

"That whole joke at the spa was just to sorta gauge your reaction... I've kinda... fantasized about this... a lot," she admitted with an uncharacteristically sheepish look.

"What!? Really?" I exclaimed. I felt suddenly warm all over. My already racing heart began to pump so quickly that my chest hurt.

"Yeah..." She seemed nervous about what my reaction would be for some reason.

After staring at her in disbelief, I finally erupted into laughter again. I didn't answer her. I just reached for her body and pulled her toward me hungrily until I felt the warmth of her breasts against mine. I grasped her ass and helped it back and forth as she rocked it frantically against the sturdy object between us. She groaned into my neck, then began to gasp with heavy breaths.

"Fuck-- take this off," Christine whined with urgency, her voice becoming strained and hoarse. She began frantically removing the strap-on from my body. I soon found out why, as she climbed back atop me. She narrowed her eyes at me, lowering her hips to mine and straddling me at an angle. Within moments we were tribbing up a storm.

I could feel Christine's desire to connect, not through some foreign object, but directly, skin to skin, as she grinded her pussy against mine. Our bodies were buzzing, hot, and tingling, smoothly skating against one another as I reached for her breasts with shaking hands. She leaned down and we began kissing again, burying me in a shower of her soft hair.

Those kisses were telling. Every one of them, like individual outbursts, filled with raw emotion and a pent-up desire for release. They came one after the other, relentlessly, until we exhausted ourselves in them and collapsed together in laughter once again.

Christine suddenly reached over and grabbed Liana's arm, tugging her toward us. Liana had been gazing at us with wonder and hesitation. "I dunno..." she replied, gritting her teeth.

"Here, let's start simple," I said quickly, not wanting to frighten her away with too much pressure.

Liana showed no sign of hesitation, however, once deliberately invited to my side. Christine settled into a comfortable position next to us and watched as I began to lay Liana back again and part her legs. The moment my digits sunk into her pussy I realized how wet and ready she'd become just watching us. Listening to her whimper and moan, I dug her out with enthusiasm, smiling softly at the way Christine tenderly caressed her breasts at the same time. I worked my way up to two and then three fingers, each of them becoming warm and slick. Each time I curled my fingers upward I felt her shudder and I heard her quiet gasps.

I pulled my fingers out and helped Liana move onto her hands and knees. Guiding Liana to space her legs apart, I came into full view of the rosy pucker of her anus and the hairy mass beneath, dotted with droplets of her own moisture. Placing my hand gently on the small of her back, I drove my fingers back inside, aroused by the sweetly intoxicating odor of her gratification. Her body offered precious little resistance as they slipped in and out with increasing velocity, fueled by my frantic urgency to make my best friend come for me.

Liana's demure beauty was on full display as she self-consciously lifted one hand to her small breasts as they jostled about conspicuously, then had to place it back down for fear of losing her balance. Her bashful stance, timid in its frank projection of her womanhood, needed occasional correction in order to maintain comfortable access to her depths. Liana's unconstrained arousal, the state of her body now messy beyond belief, appeared to be a source of embarrassment for her that brought about apologetic glances over her shoulder.

However, the moment I changed things up and twisted my fingers, I triggered an instant climax that left her defenseless. Her butt sank and quivered, her legs buckled, and she began to tremor. Crossing this barrier, things quickly changed.

"Oh-- fuck! Ash! ... Ashley!" she squeaked. She opened her hips completely to me, urging her soaking vulva toward me as if it were a feverish gift. "Oh god, keep going, I'm coming! Oh my god!"

Christine laughed, having never witnessed Liana have an outburst like that. I was mad with lust, seeing Liana so sloppy and raw. My fingers were drenched in her satisfaction. I continued to plunge them inside, coaxing a generous amount of cum from her body until she was dripping from that wild, black shock of pubic hair. "Jesus, Liana!" Christine exclaimed, watching Liana undergo a series of wild convulsions that caused her to squirt repeatedly. I couldn't help but laugh along with her in disbelief at the sheer output of Liana's unhinged indulgence.

I'll admit I was unprepared for the rapid unraveling of Liana's meek persona that immediately followed. She was back on her butt and facing both of us in an instant, eager for our lips. She passed effortlessly between Christine and I, seeking our tongues in a frenzied attempt to establish herself as a central part of our erotic experiment. However, apparently not satisfied by my earlier efforts, Liana grabbed the two-sided dildo and gave me a demanding look that seemed far more characteristic of Christine.

I grabbed it back from her and wasted no time in positioning it between our hips. I helped her slip it inside and then inserted it into my own body. Admittedly, I love the feeling of sharing a dildo with someone. It makes me feel somehow connected, one on one. Sharing the same body somehow, the same source of pleasure, one of us being an extension of the other.

Liana wrapped her arms around me as we began moving together, feeling the object penetrating us both deeply and at the same time. Her body felt flush and sweaty from the earlier episode, still radiating a constant heat. I nuzzled her neck. "Ashley..." she sighed. I kissed and nibbled playfully at her shoulder.

She gazed at me with shiny eyes and whispered, "I can't believe we're doing this." Her voice quaked with so much emotion that my heart felt like it would collapse into itself.

"Do you love it?" I whispered back, kissing her sweetly on the lips as our hips moved frantically together, full with the pressure and pleasure of the toy we lovingly shared.

"Yeah," she spit out with a laugh, as if her own answer surprised herself.

A sudden buzzing caught my attention and I glanced over. Christine was laying backward on the rug, watching us intently and getting off on our exchange. The magic wand was pressed firmly against her budding clit, moving slowly back and forth as she began to moan.

Liana followed my lead as I leaned back and angled my open hips toward her, with the dildo extending outward and uniting us both. We began humping the object until we found a comfortable unison, syncing our actions, tuned to each other's extraordinary pleasure. I watched as our bodies traveled back and forth, gliding smoothly along the dildo. I became mesmerized at the sight of the stiff gadget deeply penetrating her velvety pink hole surrounded by a ring of thick black thatch. Our fluids enjoined halfway down the sticky, colorful shaft, mingling and becoming one. If either of us went deep enough, she or I would find our natural lubrication enhanced by the wanton offerings of the other.

Our fierce thrusting became faster, louder, more liquid until I could see, from the corner of my eye, the sudden arch of Christine's back as she perverted her body in a flash of ecstasy. I cast her a sympathetic look, finding her hips grinding against the wand as if fucking thin air, then squeezing it between her legs with her eyes closed. Her loud scream rent the air.

I couldn't stand it anymore. My body instantly thundered with a wild orgasm that practically knocked me unconscious.

I was in a tunnel. All I could hear was the sound of Liana. Our bodies sloshing together as the evidence of our pleasure traveled between us and combined on the slick pink object to which we were passionately bound. Then Liana's voice, helplessly disturbing the air with a heavenly confusion, bliss, devastation.

There was a sudden cacophony as the magic wand tumbled to the floor. "Fuck-fuck-fuck!" Christine screamed as her glistening fingers shot back and forth over her swollen clit like a bullet. Then she stopped abruptly, her face twisted with pleasure, crossing a momentary gap of silence before unleashing a long, loud moan. When she came to her senses, she bent forward, still cupping her mound and breathing rapidly with her head hanging low.

Moments later she returned to our side. Feeling pleasantly dirty, I grabbed Christine's fingers, popped them in my mouth, and sucked them clean, much to her delight. I shared them with Liana who giggled and licked them eagerly. The three of us couldn't stop laughing. The mixture of excitement, surprise, and lust was a powerful concoction.

It soon lulled us into a hazy stupor of exhaustion and waning animalism, reducing us to a naked, sloppy heap on the floor. Though I might as well have been laying on the ceiling, I felt so high. I was elated, and all the world lay beneath me.

After some time, Christine said, "I'm not gonna lie. I'd fucking do that again in a heartbeat." Liana and I laughed. "Seriously," Christine continued. "I might be bi now. Can you deal with that?" She grinned at me.

"Bring it on!" I exclaimed.

Liana giggled. "What about you?" Christine snickered at her.

Liana returned to her shy smiles. "It... wouldn't take much convincing, I have to say..." she replied with a wry grin and a familiar coyness that excited me.

"So I saw..." Christine chuckled. She seemed determined to establish that she was not the only one without a shred of regret. I found myself strangely affected by the fact that neither of them did.

And you know what? I didn't have a single regret either.

Desperate to feel Liana's body against mine again, I tossed aside the object between us and invited her back into my arms. She swiftly threw herself into them with a new magnetism. I cradled her there. She placed her head upon my bosom, demonstrating a clear need to feel secure after the intensity of what we'd both been through. Liana tucked herself into my body as if she were regressing. I comforted her. Her hand slowly found its way over my body and I saw her eyes close.

I closed my eyes too. I drifted back through time. Year after year, and I knew where I was going. There was a smell in the air. Fresh cut grass. Magnolia. Then suddenly a blast of chlorine. I heard splashing, laughter.

"God, my mom is so annoying," Rachel was saying as she pulled herself out of the pool.

"It's okay, let's leave our suits out to dry and we can go back in tomorrow," I said excitedly, following her down a slippery ladder and onto the grass.

"Okay!" Rachel laughed. She set off toward the big house at the far side of the yard, languishing in the falling dusk.

I started to follow, but it felt so far away. The house seemed so distant. The windows were dark. I was tired.

"Come on," urged Rachel, turning back to glance at me.

"Wait, hold up..." I said, taking a few final steps. She turned, confused, then wandered back toward me in her navy and white one-piece that I loved so much.

"What's wrong?" she said.

"Let's leave it like this," I suggested.

"Huh?"

"It doesn't matter. I forgive you. I forgive both of us," I explained. I felt a tear coming to my eye.

"I don't understand," she said.

I stepped forward and grabbed Rachel. I pressed my lips to hers and I pressed hard, not caring about her reaction. This time it was all just in my head. She didn't fight back. When I finally let go, she stepped backward, stunned. I smiled.

"Goodbye, Rachel..." I said with a sigh.

She stood there in silence, somehow lost amongst the hiss of a summer breeze through the treetops, the brief flash of illuminated fireflies, and the rumble of a distant freight train. Somehow becoming transparent, until she vanished into thin air.

I felt my chest suddenly collapse in an excess of emotional release. Yes, I had done something wrong during a confused time in my life, and had been punished unfairly for it, but it was time to move on.

I felt Christine join Liana to curl up beside me. I felt her arm wind tightly around my waist. There was Liana's hand circling into mine.

When I opened my eyes again I spotted our tangled mass of bodies in the full length mirror at the far side of the room. Christine. Liana. Myself. Each of us interlaced with the other. Then I looked a little closer and saw a smile on my face that I barely recognized.

And it's funny-- now every morning I wake up, head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and see that same smile staring back at me.

Gleeful. Confident. Appearing as though stained red... as if recalling the vague memory of sweet watermelons from joyful summers past...

***

If you enjoyed this story, please consider voting by clicking a star! "Straight Girl Problems" was submitted to the 2018 National Nude Day contest. Remember to check out the other great contest submissions. Thanks for reading, and a very happy National Nude Day to all!