All Comments on 'Straight Guy does Something New'

by TKK3

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never doneit

Hi never done t but this turned me on wish i could find some one to try

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its ok to be gay

I mean its pretty obvious you're gay tbh... Why not just embrace it? Yolo.

Harrier32Harrier32about 6 years ago
never been with another man

it sounds just like i would like it to happen. i have always been curious.

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Your not a very straight guy

You may not be gay, but you sure aren't straight. Nothing wrong with being bisexual. Just don't lie to yourself. You took to dick like a pro. No warm up, no stretching or prep, just straight dick. You may never have a pussy again. Can't wait for more on how he turns into a slut for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

First time for me was when I was 14 with a friend.

Loved feeling his hard cock sliding in my ass and fucking me til he came inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First time fun

What a hot story it totally reminds me of my first time bother me for my friend we had actually went out camping and we were both in the tent and it was very hot and we were stripped down to just our shorts, I look over and I can see the shadow of his Boner sticking up and he was stroking it I turned over and was watching him Pretending I was sleeping and he said do you want to touch it and I didn’t know what to say. I said OK and he took my hand and put it on it next thing I know I was sucking on it And it was hard he was choking me and he started fingering my ass getting it wet and I thought oh my goodness is he think he’s going to fuck me and we sat up with boners had two shots of whiskey and he went again and it started fingering me and he just push me back pushed his cock in me it hurt for a minute but it was so exciting he fucked me for about 10 minutes I came and he came inside me. Then he went down on me and he sucked all the cum off my cock and we both turned over and went to sleep didn’t say anything about it in the morning and at night again he fucked me two times and It was amazing I love to bottom in the next year he fucked me about 50 times even though I have girlfriends I have to be with a man every once in a while and feel of big beautiful cock between my cheeks. Right now I have a married man with a 9 inch cock how fucked me one or two times a week always fills my ass with a load of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story AND anonymous comment....HOT!

GAWD, I envy you....BOTH! Str8 my entire life, but a few quick, but HOT, INTENSE experiences when young (preteen). Started with me convincing a friend to kiss & lick my dick & I'd return the favor....(you know, JUST to see what it felt like)....SHOCKED myself, because as horny as the buildup had me, even moreso than feeling his lips & tongue on mine....it was that moment when wrapped my lips around his dick sent me into a frenzy! SO MUCH SO (& THIS is where I shocked myself, as I did NOT expect I'd EVER do such a thing, ....but), I was SO consumed by lust, I INSTINCTIVELY & almost immediately stood up while simultaneously sliding my pants down, turned around, bent over while spreading my cheeks and was grinding my ass crack & hole on his dick and breathlessly asked him, "Does that feel good?"... wide-eyed, he nodded "yes"....I told him, "if you want to see how it feels, you can stick it in". He said, "are you sure?"...to which, COMPLETELY overcome by desire at this point, eyes glazed & turned on beyond belief, I said, "OMG, YES! I WANT YOU TO!.....I WANT IT! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR DICK INSIDE MY ASS!"....IN he went, & I couldn't help myself, ..."yeeesssss,.... OMG,...FUCK ME!"...he started to, my hand went to my dick and within mere moments I was CUMMING EVERYWHERE. It was SO HOT, but still, we both immediately felt weird about it..... until the next time we were alone....we messed around a couple more times, both of which, I didn't waste any time having him suck me.....I just wanted his dick in my mouth, which triggered an immediate hunger for it in my ass! Never did anything with any other guys after that, & never wanted to (thought it was just a youthful curious faze)... until just a year ago (some 35 yrs later)...where on 2 separate occasions, I took another man's cock into my mouth (one older guy- BIG, thick cut dick) and not only did it feel unbelievably natural, but I absolutely LOVED the taste of his cock & how it filled my mouth & down into my throat....short-lived, as we got interrupted...but 2 things happened to me in those brief moments....

#1. I KNEW I WANTED to feel his cock EXPLODE in my mouth....wanted him to cum in my mouth so bad, I could hardly stand it...

#2. I ALSO KNEW that the same trigger (of having my lips & tongue wrapped around cock)...STILL EXISTED within me after ALL THESE YEARS....as, within moments of going down on, licking & sucking his gorgeous cock and luscious balls, ....yup....as much as I WANTED a mouthful of his hot cum.....OMG, I was WRITHING with desire, dieing to have him fuck & breed my ass....wanted to ride it, BAD...(or better yet, someone else/a 3rd, so I could continue slurping his magnificent, delicious dick & feel both holes flooded with hot, creamy loads).... it's CRAZY.... because ever since, it's ALL I think about, is just how much I LOVE & WANT dick!... NOT AT ALL physically, romantically attracted to men/guys....just DICK (don't understand it myself, but don't really care....just wish I had a friend or 2 who wouldn't mind obliging me to act on these newly discovered "bottom" tendencies.... WHAT I'D GIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Straight guy but always wanted to try being a bottom

The most I have ever done is jerk off a couple of guys at the xxx arcade and had a few guys jerk me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I HAVE FANTASIZED ABOUT THIS AND STROKED MY COCK BUT PROBABLY NEVER WILL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love these 2 stories, and would love to be penetrated like that. I hope you find the time to write a 3rd story. I'd sure love it. I can't imagine you didn't meet again after the love making you two shared.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 2 years ago

I love getting anal sex feels so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Am old but just started craving cocks. Would like to be taken over and over again.

oxfordseaoxfordsea12 months ago

Hot. I enjoy stories that get me hard. This made me have to change my underwear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous