All Comments on 'Straight Guy Gets Turned Out Ch. 01-04'

by Throwgay1999

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickover 6 years ago
Very hot

Nice job. Your story got me hot and horny. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fucking hot story! I jacked off while reading it. You got me so damn hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as fuck

I visited my masseur friend ( Bill ) just after midnight , dressed only in stockings and panties .. I had rung him at 9pm to make an appointment for the following night and we had got chatting ( filthy talk ) .. It was him who suggested I drive over at midnight - on the proviso that I wore the stockings, panties and lipstick - excitedly I said yes - I was so fucking horny ... Shakily I put the phone down and headed into the shower , shaving my cock , ass and balls before giving myself 2 enemas ( standard practice for visiting him - he liked to bareback me without getting shit on his cock )

After that I sat and applied lipstick and eyeshadow before sliding my stockings on and stepping into my panties - it was now 11:40 - 15 minutes for the drive , luckily it was on roads barely used , so I was confident no one would see me ...I pulled up not his drive, killed the engine and got out - the front door was ajar and I tentatively went in to the darkened hallway - I was grabbed from behind and pinned up against the wall, as the door was kicked shut .. Even though it was terrified my cock lurched in my panties !!

" Good gurl " was whispered in my ear by Bill as he tore my panties off in one stroke .. Seconds later I felt his thick cock invade me - it took my breath away !!

He slammed into me demonically , grunting wth the exertion and cruelly squeezing my throbbing cock .. He didn't cum right then , but I did , spraying his hallway wall with my watery load .. I had no time to recover when he dragged me into not his bedroom ( no table tonight !! ) and threw me on the bed before plunging his cock back into me - Bill fucked me til the early hours , cumming a huge load in me

I left at 6 am after sucking him off first

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
I want one like that!

I have been fucked by quite a few guys and have a couple of bareback Fuck Buddies. I always crossdress fully and wear a wig and makeup. I have had a couple of pretty big cocks, but never one nine inches. I want one like that! I love it deep and I and I love being on top and riding. It feels so good to sit down all the way and grind. It feels soooo good stirring around so deep in my guts and I can get his load so deep like that! Is he still fucking you? Most guys seem to like bottoming and when you find a Top with a nice cock like that, you want to make sure that you keep him interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Hot Story...

I really enjoyed this because I'm EXACTLY like the sub bottom in the story. In fact I have a lover that is very much like the dom in the story. I love to be girly and feminine for my man and he adores me when I'm that way. He doesn't like me in wigs and full drag but when I come over in cute tiny jean shorts, half cut tank top, flip flops with painted toes, and my favorite pink lip gloss it takes him about 2 minutes to get me out of my shorts on my back and pumping 8" of wonderful black cock in my boi pussy. I'm so lucky to have a feminine body, even my older sister says my legs and butt are nicer than hers and she is smoking hot.

Please write more about your lifestyle cause it gives me ideas to get my man to try on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Did you start wearing woman's panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow this is weird

Weird because I found myself in your story. This is almost same situation as me and my Latino friend. Although I like women and consider myself as straight, this guy turned me into his slut. Now I love being dominated by him. He likes to abuse me and he loves dirty talk which is now a big turn on for me too. I love your story and I can relate to it like no other. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jacked off again...

...as I read this. I can picture myself being used as a cumslut. Would really like for guys to jack off into my mouth and swallow their load while they watch. Need to find a guy who will use me like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy fuck

I wish I could see what your hot ass looks like

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sam not a good lover

Sam only gave you a hand job after you sucked and swallowed and let bb fucked you. He should given you a good bj and swallowed your cum. I would find a better lover myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Did Sam make you dress like a female for sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Great story. I want to deep throat a guy and take all his jizz, and i’d Love to have my fat ass fucked hard with a thrusting, throbbing cock filling my hole with sticky hot cum.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Great Story

I'm looking for a fem guy to suck me off that I can fuck at will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my fantasy

I wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was a good story. You should should definitely make a part 3 maybe with someone in walking in to see and joining the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've always wanted to fuck a man. Just to have a man feel his ass being turned on and turned out by me. I love turning men out probably as much as men love driving women wild.

Men fucking each other is so fucking sexy to me. I would've cum so hard watching you two. I'm so glad to have read this. I'm so fucking wet just reading this. Fuck, just needing to cum feels so fucking good that I don't want to touch my cunt. Thank you for making ache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your description of yourself was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fucking hot dude, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG I am so hot from reading this. I tried to do the exact same thing when I was younger but I had no luck at finding someone. Just a couple of straight guys that wanted a blowjob and nothing else. I would so love to find someone like that, where it could be on going.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Thanks. Enjoyed the story. Favorite line, "Thanks for eating my cum. Want to hang out and eat more later?"

Hardon4u21Hardon4u2122 days ago

That’s such a hot story. My cock is hard and my panties are wet from reading this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous