Straight Guy Gets Turned Out Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his dick get harder as I kept up the dirty talk; I could feel his cock getting wetter as more precum got on my hand. He kept making little sexy grunting noises every time my tongue ran circles around his ball sack. My dick was hard just from blowing him! While I was lost in the feeling of his balls in my mouth, he groaned and pulled me by my hair off his nuts, making me grunt like a little bitch.

"Open your fucking mouth," he said under his breath, "I'm sticking my cock down your slutty little throat."

I opened my mouth and waited for his cock to push inside. But he started jerking his own cock in my mouth.

"Stick out your tongue."

I complied and looked up at him. He groaned and rubbed his cock head on my tongue slowly, jerking himself off. "Yeah, just like that. Keep your tongue out."

I could feel spit and cum dripping off my wet tongue and he slowly started to thrust himself in an out of my mouth. I gagged a little every time he hit the back of my throat, which just turned him on even more. "I love hearing your cute little gags baby."

Sam started to grip my hair harder, using my mouth as a fuck toy. My eyes were tearing up and my jaw hurt from keeping my mouth open. But my dick was rock hard as he kept pumping my mouth with his thick rod. After a while of that he started slapping his cock on my tongue and talking dirty again.

"You have a sexy little mouth." He let go of my head and squeezed my face with his hand. I closed my mouth and kept looking up while he rubbed the head of his dick on my lips. I opened my mouth a little, licking just the underside. He grunted and pushed in again, just enough for me to suck it softly.

"It feels like you're sucking the cum out of me baby... you want to taste my cum again?" He said, pumping in and out really slow while I sucked on his wet dick.

"Wheeh do yuu wann ooo cum?" I asked, his cock blocking me from talking. He chuckled and pushed it further in, gagging me.

"I want to cum in your slut mouth."

I nodded and started bobbing my head back and forth on his dick, blowing him with everything I had, trying to suck the cum out of him. He kept grunting and started breathing hard again, so I knew he was going to blow his load.

"Oh yeah... god yes. Fuck. I'm gonna shoot in your mouth. Baby you want my cum?"

I moaned and reached up to jerk his dick, keeping the head in my mouth, tongue licking him in between sentences.

"Give me your cum daddy." *slurp* "Cum on my tongue, I want to taste it."

He groaned and started jerking himself off, holding my head while I sucked, looking up at him. He started stroking really quick until finally he started to cum.

"Oh ffffffucckk... fucking bitch!"

His load was a lot smaller this time but it shot all in my mouth and coated my tongue. He pushed inside my mouth and I sucked him as his cum shot out.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah... oh my god. Suck it. Eat my cum. You're so fucking hot. You little cum slut."

I swallowed the first few shots, then he milked the rest into my mouth and slapped his cock on my tongue. I held my mouth open for him so he could see all of his sperm.

"Oooh yeah baby. Swallow it."

I swallowed the rest and started licking his balls again as his cock deflated. He fell back on the bed, and once he was limp, I laid down next to him and caught my breath. He started laughing a little as he came off the post orgasm high.

I asked him why he was laughing and he just said, "Nothing. You're fucking sexy."

I laughed back and closed my eyes. I could feel him rubbing my cock and balls and licking my nipples, but I was so tired I just passed out.

I slept through the night pretty much, except for one time I woke up and the sun was just coming up. Sam was the big spoon and was cuddling me with his half hard cock near my lower back and his hand was resting on my hip. I remember waking up and grabbing his dick to see if it was hard, because I was gonna blow him again, but it was early and only a half chub so I just went back to sleep.

The next time I woke up the light was streaming through the window and it felt like noon. First thing I felt was Sam kissing down my back and spreading my ass gently. I laid there, just waiting for him to stick his thick tongue up my ass again.

"You want to fool around again?"

He said this as he spread my checks apart and his tongue slid down my crack into my asshole. I shifted a little to give him more access inside me and reached behind, touching his head and he licked me. "I want to suck your cock," I said as I rode his mouth and his strong hands squeezed my butt.

"You're gonna suck my dick," he said between licks, "But I'm shooting my cum inside you."

My cock got a little harder as he said that. He reached around and played with my cock a little, making it even more stiff. Once my ass was all wet and my dick was hard, I pushed his head away and sat up. He smirked and rose up to his knees, his cock was already at full mast and had precum all over the tip. I leaned forward and sucked on the head, cleaning the tip off. I was lying down while he was on his knees, perpendicular to me, feeding me his rod.

"Daddy," I said while I licked the tip of his cock, "Do you want to fuck my mouth again?"

He put his hand in my hair and held me in place at the tip of his dick. "No, keep licking."

I ran my tongue over his soft cock head as he made little thrusts in and out of my mouth. I could taste his cum and felt the sensitive underside of his dick on my tongue as he moaned over me. He kept up this pace for a couple minutes, stroking his dick himself while I played with his balls. His moaning was turning me on and I hadn't touched my cock this whole time but it was still hard.

He took his hand off my head and put a couple fingers in my mouth, so I stuck out my tongue and looked up at him. He smiled and slapped his dick on my mouth. I responded by leaning forward and face fucking myself, one of his fingers still resting on my tongue. His fat dick pushed far back to my throat and I started to gag a little, which just encouraged him to push deeper.

"Take my cock baby," he said softly. I could tell he was getting really into it. "Suck my dick for me baby, open your mouth."

I opened wide and kept trying to get his dick as far back as possible. He started fucking along with my bobbing head, hissing under his breath and grunting every time he pushed deep in my throat.

"God dammit, fuck. Take my cock. Fuck yeah. You little slut. You like the way my dick tastes baby? You want my fucking cum?"

He pulled out and I gasped trying to catch my breath. I tried to catch my breath and respond but his hand went to my throat and gripped slightly. I looked up at him kind of surprised and stuck my tongue out again and moaned a little, trying to get his cock inside me again.

"You like that baby?" He asked, squeezing a little harder. My dick was rock hard and I just wanted him to blow him load all over my face. "You like my fat cock in your tight little mouth?"

I whimpered and licked the head of his dick, as he teased himself by pushing it in a little and pulling it out.

"I want your bubble butt to squeeze my load out."

With that, he let go and laid back, dick sticking straight up in the air. I looked over at him and started sucking his balls and he lubed up his dick.

"Get up here baby," Sam said softly, "I want you to ride me."

I stopped tonging his nuts to get up and grind my ass against his wet dick. He seemed really into that and moaned while I did it, reaching up to grab my throat lightly and massaged my hips and butt. He gave my ass a slap and said, "Raise your big butt, I'm sticking my cock inside you."

I did as he told me and he aimed his cock at my asshole. He tapped my hip and I sat on his dick. I felt the same familiar pressure and the little bit of pain as I fucked myself on him, trying to get it all the way inside me. He would add lube every couple strokes and same as last time he bottomed out inside me and squeezed my ass as I felt that dick head riding right up near my prostate.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Ohh fuck yeah."

He pulled me down by the back of my neck and held my face in his chest. I don't know why but I wanted to cum right there. Something about how big and powerful he was and how little and feminine he made me feel. He started to slide in and out and whisper dirty stuff right in my ear. He gripped my neck and his other hand was playing with my ass cheeks and holding my lower back.

"Fuck yeah. Your little pussy feels so fucking good. I love this fucking hole. Your hole belongs to me."

I was moaning as he slid in and out. The pain wasn't too bad compared to the other pleasure I was getting and listening to him talk made me melt. "Daddy," I whispered in his ear, "I want you to fuck me hard."

I felt his dick get harder and he thrust inside me all the way. I whimpered again. "Your hole wants all my fucking dick, baby? I'm going to fucking blow my load inside you bitch. Your fucking ass belongs to me."

As he talked he started to speed up and get harder. "Oh fuck Daddy... god dammit, fuck, yes, fuck my ass daddy give me your fucking cum."

He was grunting and slapping my ass really hard, pumping me with his wet dick. I was moaning as he fucked me and that made him fuck harder and get dirtier. I gripped the his shoulders as he pounded my ass.

"You little fucking slut, you love my fucking dick?"

"Daddy I love your cock!"

"You want my dick? Huh bitch? You want my fucking dick?"

"I want you to cum inside me daddy!!"

He stopped fucking and slid out of me, giving me the most empty feeling in the world. I reached behind and tried to put him back in but he flipped over, laying me on my back. Sam put my legs on his shoulders and pushed his dick back inside me roughly.

"I'm cumming in you like this bitch. Daddy's going to fill your ass with cum. Your whole body belongs to me... say it."

I felt the pain of his dick entering me so quick and he instantly began pumping again. "I belong to you daddy-!!"

"Say you love my dick."

"I love your fucking cock! Oh fuck!"

"Say you're my little slut."

He slammed hard into me and bit my neck, making me gasp and my cock pulsed. "Holy fuck! Daddy I'm your little slut. Daddy give me your fucking cum!"

He pushed his fingers in my mouth. I opened and stuck my tongue out.

"Open your mouth. You want my cum baby?"

I sucked his fingers in my mouth and moaned "mmmhmm" as he kept pumping deep inside me. His breathing started to get ragged and his hand switched to my throat.

"God... fucking shit... you fucking slut... oh fuck yeah I'm coming baby! Oh my god, fuck!"

He gave one final push inside me and squeezed my throat hard. I felt his dick blow inside me again and the hot cum surged all over my asshole. I let him push inside me over and over as he groaned and talked to me like a little whore.

"Yeah baby take my cum!! Take my load you hot little slut!! Oh my god I love this ass. Your tight little fucking pussy. God dammit. Take my load."

I kept up little pained grunts until he stopped emptying his cum in me. He stopped with dick half way in and kept breathing hard. His grip released off my throat and he stuck his fingers in my mouth.

"You're such a good whore. I fucking love it so much. Holy fuck. I just came so hard."

I suckled his fingers and licked his big hands while he dick deflated inside me. He pulled out and laid down next to me. I was trying to catch my breath still from being basically strangled while he fucked me, so I turned over to him and kissed my way down his brown stomach and started tonguing his dick and balls that were both still coated in lube and cum. He sighed and slapped my ass before pushing me off and getting up. He went to the bathroom as I laid there debating whether or not I wanted to stick around to eat his cum or leave. I fell asleep waiting.

When I woke up later it was really hot and I was covered in sweat. Sam wasn't there. But I heard the TV on in the living room and went to the door to peek out. I was still butt ass naked and didn't want to just go out and see like his mom or some shit. He was sitting in basketball shorts and flip flops watching baseball. I felt weird suddenly.

"Hey, uh. I'm gonna go."

He looked over and smiled at me, then got up and walked over. Stayed by the door and he came inside and leaned down to me and started kissing my neck. I reach to grope his dick through his boxers, but he pinned my arms back to the wall and started biting and sucking. I grinded my hips into his leg and made a little noise, trying to get him to let me go but he didn't. Instead, he came off my neck and planted a kiss right on my lips, sticking his tongue out and licking my lips really lightly. At this point, I already ate his cum and let him call me a whore with a nice pussy like a shit load of times. So while kissing men isn't really something that turns me on, it seemed pretty normal. I started kissing him back.

After maybe 20 seconds he pulled away and kissed my cheek, one hand on my chin.

"Let me know if you want to come over Thursday. Or whenever."

Then he grabbed my stuff for me, I got dressed and left.

12