All Comments on 'Straight MILFs: Boyfriend's Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I didn't like the theme

of your story. To me, the sex should be consensual. However, the picture of you with your biography gives me an erection! How I would like your feet to stroke my cock and bring me to ejaculate on your sexy legs and toes! And also, I'm 69 and would love to act my age with you. You are one very sexy woman. The one you go home to every night is very lucky. I'll bet you're a great fuck! You are one of the main reasons I come (and cum) to this website! Thank you.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
Good but...

the part where Quinn explained her boyfriend is her bitch turn me off. I wonder if that was necessary. The rest is very good and exciting like always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to Anonymous:

The sex *was* consensual. Tiffany wasn't physically forced, she wasn't blackmailed. She could have said no at any time. She said "yes" because on a fundamental level that she didn't want to admit to herself, she wanted to. She dreamed of being dominated and it got her hot *before* she actually was dominated.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
You Deserve a Reward

Good read, so your reward is a top mark. Nice compilation of words and action. Thank you Mistr......?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STARTED WELL AND ENDED POORLY

I have enjoyed many of your works. This went from sexual fun, to authoritarian, and then to humiliation so quickly I had to bargain with myself to finish it. Not your best work. Reads like your life, or perhaps some outside force in the room with you, caused a refocusing of these characters.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I very much enjoyed this story and I hope you make it a series!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As Usual

Ass to mouth & ass to pussy are so fucking, mind-numbingly stupid that they ruin any story. Get some medical advice on these practices before you commit to paper.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

Ok, that was fun :) Your fantasy world is exciting, but sometimes I keep wondering, why are these slaves all the same type? They like to be humiliated verbally, they like to submit in the same way, with no clear rules (which means, they are submissive to abnormal extremes). And they do not mind to be traded between different masters (which are also the same type).

I know from my own experience that most of the writers use the "usual" character settings unconsciously. While it's easy, such method makes your stories sound very similar. Same character types, same SM patterns...

Good writings shouldn't be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You did it agan with a great story that I'm sure we are all anxiously awaiting

more chapters. How in the world did you receive an average 4.0 as of this reading? Seems impossible......

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 10 years ago
Once Again...

...another great story from Silkstockinglover. What I don't understand is some of the earlier comments that were a bit pessimistic. I guess it takes all types. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love your stories

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

you need to get the mom and son being used togeather PLEASE !!!

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

Reddbunnz, pessimistic comments are normal when author submits more than 50 works and do not evolve as author. But, on a second thought, it's not author's fault either if the readers do not provide good critics. How can somebody evolve if the only critics they get are "I like this!" or "Shit, that's bad...". And that is the usual stuff here on Literotica.

If you want to see author evolving, then beat him to death with your critics and then watch the reborn process.

The bigger problem is that readers from UK or USA are too soft for that. One hard word and they'll run with tails between their legs. The same for authors. For example, readers from middle Europe or Russia are much harder on that matter, their critics really hurts (VALID critics, not insults). But that kind of critics is only for strong minded authors, who value writing as something more than free time activity for fun.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi all,

Thanks to all who liked the story and for those who critiqued it. There was done valid criticisms in this story including bland characters, too quick a turn from straight to submissive and I pondered wether ending it as the MILF drove to school.

As a writer I loved the set-up, the conversation with her husband but agree that the actual submission was too quick and maybe too humiliating.

That said, I thought the son likes getting pegged was a quirky minor sub plot, although agreed not needed...the story was going to be about blackmail, but shifted as I wrote it.

I do like comments good and bad...especially if they include why they enjoyed it or why they didn't like Aurimaz did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great as always!

You are by far the greatest author I've seen on this site!

medusathesedusamedusathesedusaabout 10 years ago
Look forward to reading more of your work!!

Great job on the story line, I hope you decide to write another edition to this story line. Please include more interaction between Tiffany Quinn and Principal Patterson, there is so much to do with this story line. You definitely have talent!!

khaled_tempkhaled_tempabout 10 years ago

Please write about that bridge weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another awesome story

I really Loved This Story Because It Felt Different From Many Of Your Other Stories. Many Of The Seductions Follow The Same Path Through Your Stories But This One Didn't. I Especially Loved The Revelation That The Protagonist Wasn't Being Blackmailed,Rather She Wanted This Treatment Deep Down Inside. That Mindfuck Was More Powerful Than Anything Quinn Could Have Thrown At Her.

Ps Sorry For The Odd Formatting, I'm On My Mobile.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 10 years ago
What a great story! Thank you so much.

I loved this story for lots of reasons. I am a male submissive and normally I may not have read this but I got involved in a long string of stories which ended with yours. I'm very glad I did. I read it as an aspiring writer and for the fabulous eroticism. I learned a lot from your writing which I will try to use. And I was very aroused during the whole story.

Thank you again.

HypnoslavepaulaHypnoslavepaulaalmost 10 years ago

what can i say....reading this story wake submission in my mind....i swallow every word with wide open eyes....fantastic

msnidymsnidyalmost 10 years ago
All your stories rock

Keep up the great work! Would love the bridge party to go ahead as well.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First time

This is the first time I have read one of your stories.

Definitely going back for more. :>)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
weak timid people

As she walked in with the bag and started getting bitchy I would have knocked her ass down and shoved a can up her cunt.

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 10 years ago
Haven't read your stories before

Well written, loved the build up and then the humiliation.

Well done and look forward to reading more of your stories.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

I love your stories. But I still can not see how people can let other people treat them so badly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

what a great story i cant ait to fead more of thlis one. will there more ? would love to hear about the bridge night.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 9 years ago
Great Story

I'm not normally a fan of lesbian dom. stories, but this was well written and intensely exciting. You always score with your stories, and this is another win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

The mother should not have let her son go on that date, should have told her son he can't see her anymore and that she isn't allowed on their property... if she comes back call the police.

At any of the times the girlfriend disrespected the mother she should have been kicked out that moment.

The mother should have taken the phone and told her husband their son get's fucked in the ass.

Also the mother could have fisted the girlfriend and used her wedding ring to cause a very nasty deep cut inside her.

And the scenes with the principle were worse, nobody would allow themselves to be blackmailed or for their family to be endangered which is exactly what is happening with more people being brought in and her punishments becoming more public.

In reality that whore girlfriend and the principle would have been stabbed in the eye with a fucking pencil.

mouth4umouth4ualmost 8 years ago
This is the best...?

Thank you, again, for writing another great story. I have read most of your stories and after reading each one I think that it is the best...until I read another one. Thanks again for being such an excellent storyteller.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I could only read about 2/3 of this, and then I realized the mother wanted to become a submissive, which in my opinion is just not right over recycling, it should have been something else, but it was well written even though this is not my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No mistress to recycling

Pass her over to black dominatrix for more discipline and service to black community. That way she will be scrubbing floors on knees and cleaning toilets plus servicing her betters and properly recycle in front of mistress with a sweet submissive smile of appreciation for discipline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

As always, I love the way you mentally break down a person in the story until she is a slave to her submissive needs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice short and sexy

Nice kinky story. And why not. Sexuality is cool in all its spectrums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delicious!

Sultry and seductive! Where do you come up with your stories?

slth8469slth8469about 2 years ago

What a sexy story hope you continue it some time soon.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

499. This didn’t turn me on very much even though it was sexy. I don’t care much for the forced submission. Perhaps the next one in the series will excite me to a greater extent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boyfriend won't know what a dominatrix his girlfriend was towards his mother and how she will make her pick up trash on the highway to meet her weekly quota lest she applies ass reddening spankings on her corpulent ass while having to meet her Mistress's weight loss goal to atone for having such an uncaring attitude for African mothers and children starving as she has to repress her hunger pangs to avoid pissing off her Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tiffany Woods ended up having Mistress Quinn disciplining her for becoming such a pretentious bitch for refusing to recycle her plastics. Tiffany hoped to see Quinn break up with her son only to see them go to the same college, fall in love and get married. Mistress Quinn still watched over Tiffany as she served her slavery with the Principal who retired and Quinn found a strong dominant teacher black woman willing to work with Tiffany as her Mistress on BLM in the black community as well as cleaning trash once a week in her neighborhood and serving as her cleaning lady once a week while getting feedback from her two Mistresses.

Mistress Quinn put her hard to work cleaning their apartment and taking care of her baby boy. Having multiple jobs puts Tiffany under a lot of stress pleasing her black Mistress and Mistress Quinn along with the black community with her Black Mistress giving her orders to help black families as Tiffany is reduced to becoming a submissive women to them.

Tiffany is reduced to making amends for refusing Quinn's orders to recycle which plunged her into becoming a submissive to dominant women. The lifelong changes made her becoming more apologetic towards her betters as she obeys their strident orders.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was one of your best stories and you have many of them! You're easily the best erotica author out there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50829 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES