All Comments on 'Straight Tequila Pt. 01'

by Ryan Carlyle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SteveLeonardSteveLeonardabout 6 years ago
So good.

I've been a fan for a long time, and I really enjoyed this retelling of a classic.

Curved812Curved812about 6 years ago

The writing was fantastic! Hope theirs more!!!

milanonmilanonabout 6 years ago
Great storyline! Can't wait for the next chapt...

I really love the storyline you are developing and the tension between the characters is absolutely engaging. The only thing that I would like to suggest it would be to be careful about the way you “move” the Ian character through, because your story it's not just about someone being attracted to a hot piece of meat, it's even more about a brotherhood, two people that had found each other and love each other. And it's important that, above the voyeuristic and kinky side of Ian, he could keep being sympathetic and that the love and attraction he feels for that piece of a sexy friend of his would make him (re)act with different nuances than all the other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a fan

I liked the story but didn't like how he just stood around while his friend was about to be raped. Fucking disturbing. Carlos should write them all off. I really hope Ian redeems himself and protects his best friend or he ain't no friend.

KloudyKidKloudyKidabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Ahh I've been checking everyday hoping pt. 2 is released. Can't wait.

P.S. @milanon suggestions are one thing but don't think you can tell a writer what their story is about

Ryan CarlyleRyan Carlyleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@KloudyKid

Parts 2 & 3 have been submitted to Literotica. So, they should be posted soon.

I've also added an Author's Note on each part, so that readers will know there are elements of non-consent in the story and can skip it if it offends them. There were a couple of previous comments where the readers were upset I had not warned them about it or put it in the non-consent section.

Thanks for commenting on the story. I'm glad you liked it. There is one more of my old stories I'll be submitting soon. Be on the lookout for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous