Straight Tequila Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I set the food down on the table, Carlos walked over to the refrigerator, and leaned in to get a Coke. My eyes followed his ass and I could feel my heart racing.

His briefs struggled to contain what was one of the most beautiful asses I'd ever seen. It was a classic bubble butt. Two complete, hard ovals of muscle. The muscle was so full that the material wedged up into his ass crack, outlining both of his ass cheeks. I could have dropped down on my knees right there, ripped open his briefs, and shoved my tongue up his ass.

Carlos got his Coke and I quickly sat down at the table. I didn't want him to see the fucking boner that perfect muscle ass had given me. He sat down and started shoveling food in his mouth. Before I could talk, I had to swallow several times, my throat was so dry.

"So mano, you want to watch the basketball game with me tonight?"

"Nah. Beto's picking me up and we're going out with the guys. I wanna dance with some fine ass ladies tonight."

Beto was one of his best friends from work. I had met him a couple of times. For some reason, something about Beto didn't sit right with me. He was always talking about his girlfriend and pussy. But something made me feel there was more to Beto than what I saw. I mean, he was a nice enough guy. But when he and Carlos were together, many times Carlos would end up very drunk.

I had talked to Beto once about watching that Carlos didn't drink too much, since he had gotten put out his house for it and that he and his ex-wife were trying to work it out. But Beto just laughed and said, "He's a big boy, Ian. He can take care of himself." It was almost if he went out of his way to get Carlos drunk.

I laughed. "Oh, you think some fine ass lady is gonna WANT to dance with you? I highly doubt it!"

Carlos grinned and said, "Fuck you, pendejo! I've never had any trouble getting the women to dance with me. I'm a helluva dancer."

He was right there. I'd seen him dance before and he knew how to move his hot body on the floor.

I shrugged. "Yeah, okay. You are. But try not to get too messed up."

Carlos just laughed. That gleam I knew so well came back in his eye.

"What, you don't think I can handle my liquor?"

I shrugged.

"Whatever, dude. I'm not your parent. You can do what you want."

Carlos laughed again and reached out and slapped my arm.

"No, you're not my father. But you are my brother. And I know you care. So, I'll be a good boy."

He paused a moment and then said, "Why don't you come out with us? You'd have fun."

I looked doubtful.

"Nah, I don't think so. I've been out with your friends before. They get a little wild at times."

"So? You could use a little excitement in your life, mano. You're starting to act like an old man."

"Yeah, whatever, Mister Mature! If I act too old at times, then you act waaaaay too young."

Carlos laughed and kept eating. I mulled it over a few minutes and then thought 'fuck it'. It might not be such a bad idea to go with him after all. I mean, when Carlos went dancing, he looked like a sex machine. Of course, he wore more when he was dancing than what he was wearing right now. But at least I could enjoy watching his hot muscle body gyrating and flexing as he danced.

"You know, mano, I think I will. I haven't been out in a while. So, if you and your friends don't mind, then I might tag along."

Carlos smiled and said, "Cool, mano! They won't care. They're usually so busy drinking, they couldn't care less who's around. So, get your dancing clothes on and let's do it!"

After we finished eating, we both got ready. Being around Carlos at a club was somewhat intimidating because he looked so good. But I finally decided to quit worrying about it and just wore something casual. After all, I wasn't picking up anybody. At least, I wasn't planning on it.

I went out to the living room and waited on Carlos. After 15 minutes, I shouted, "Mano, what the hell's taking you so long? You jerking off in their?"

I heard something from Carlos's room and laughed. After another minute, he came walking into the living room.

Fuck.

When I said he looked like a sex machine, I wasn't kidding. Carlos was wearing some old jeans that were ripped in just the right place, and a white sleeveless T-shirt. The color matched perfectly with his body and emphasized how truly built he was.

His huge chest more than filled the shirt and you could clearly see his nipples through it. And his arms. My god, they were massive! Add to that his ever present cock bulge, full, muscular ass, and that gorgeous smile. Fuck, he was just dripping with sexual heat. I was certainly going to have a great time watching him tonight.

Carlos grinned his sexiest grin. "I don't need to jerk off, mano. I'll have one of my women do that later!"

I laughed and heard Beto's car pull up outside.

"Whatever, you slut! Just try not to get too wasted, will ya?"

Carlos grabbed me by the shoulders and we walked to the door.

"Yes, Daddy," he said chuckling.

Beto seemed a little surprised to see me walking out with Carlos. And even more surprised when Carolos told him I was coming along with them. But I didn't give a damn. I don't know what it was, but something just didn't seem right about him. I ignored it and was determined to have a good time watching Carlos dance.

We got to the club, Meteor, about 8:30. The place is big and has a helluva sound system. The booze is good, too. Plus, there's all sorts of little alcoves, with chairs or couches, that aren't well lit and are fairly dark. You can usually find couples making out in them. But because they're close to the main dance floor, the bouncers usually patrol it closely and usher them out. If you get far enough back in the alcove though, no one will see you from the floor. And won't know you are there unless they walk in on you.

When we walked in Meteor, Beto grabbed Carlos's arm and ushered him to the main bar. I followed and met two more of their friends, Hector and Andres. They had been there a while and were waiting on Beto and Carlos to arrive.

I have to admit that Hector and Andres were two fine ass looking motherfuckers. They were gym boys and I enjoyed checking them out. I had to be unobtrusive about it though, because straight Latino boys don't like you to even think about trying something with them. Carlos worked out with them from time to time and their bodies were almost as hot as his was. Almost. But they didn't have his charisma or charm.

By 11, the club was starting to rock. Carlos, Beto, Hector, and Andres had been drinking, talking, and eyeing the women. I was drinking with them and chimed in from time to time. But I was listening and watching more than talking. Overall, they pretty much ignored me.

Beto grinned at Carlos and said, "So, how about it cabron? You ready to get out there with that bitch that's been eyeing you the last hour?"

Carlos was playing it cool and barely looked at her. He had drunk several shots of tequila and you could tell he was feeling it. He was slurring his words a little when he spoke.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot. Reminds me of Rosa."

Beto rolled his eyes, put his arm around Carlos's shoulders, and said, "Cabron, Rosa's at home, not here. You need to forget about her and get into that bitch, Maria. She's definitely feelin' you."

Hector and Andres were drinking their beer and watching the dance floor. From time to time, they'd glance at Carlos and Beto, and then look at each other and smile. I guess they were used to Carlos's comments about Rosa.

Carlos grinned and flexed his arms.

"Fuck yeahhh, you're right! And I'm about to be feelin' on her!"

With that, he walked over to where the girl was standing. As he left, I watched his sexy, muscle ass flex and move in his tight jeans. I took a swig of beer, looked over at Beto, Hector, and Andres and was surprised to find them watching Carlos as well.

Andres leaned over to Hector, and Beto said something. They grinned, and I heard Beto say, "You got that right. See what you can do to get him loosened up more. Then we'll see what happens." Hector and Andres nodded and turned back, watching Carlos and the girl talk.

After a while, they all went out on the dance floor. Carlos was one of the most noticeable dancers on the floor. He not only had a sexy body, he really knew how to dance. A lot of guys try to be cool on the floor when they are dancing. But Carlos really moves, gyrating, grinding and thrusting his body. He had a coordinated rhythm that he made his partner look good.

I grinned as he danced and got hard just watching him thrust his cock out and swivel his hot ass. After a few minutes, I walked out to where they were dancing and slapped Carlos on the shoulder.

He looked over at me and grinned.

"Manoooo!"

His slurred speech was more noticeable and it was obvious he was pretty drunk. He turned towards the girl, and said, "Maria . . . I . . . want chu meet Ian."

Maria smiled at me and I smiled and nodded back. "He's my beeeeest frien' and brudder," Carlos said. "Been there for me luuung time. Ain't dat right, manoooo?" I just kept smiling and shrugged it off.

Carlos drunkenly laughed and started dancing all around Maria. She was a pretty good dancer herself and managed to keep up with him. I pulled away and started dancing by myself. But Carlos pulled me back towards them, so that we formed a little threesome. From time to time, I'd glance back at the bar and see Beto standing there, carefully watching us. I didn't see Hector or Andres, so I thought maybe they had left.

I was wrong.

Suddenly, Hector and Andres showed up next to us, dancing, and looking just as hot and sexy as Carlos. I was surprised because they weren't dancing with any women. I wondered if they were interested in Maria. Carlos saw them, grinned, and nodded for them to join us. Hector stood next to Maria and Andres next to Carlos.

We danced and danced for the next hour. Carlos kept dancing with Maria but from time to time, Hector would cut in and start dancing with her. Carlos didn't seem to mind until Andres moved in front of him and tried to dance with him. Carlos would get a strange look on his face and turn back towards Maria.

That happened several times. Finally, Carlos slapped Andres on the arm, and said, "Vatoooo . . . youuu . . . good dancer but . . . buuuut . . . not good as . . . 'ria. Let meeeee . . . kick it . . . with her . . . 'kaaay?"

Andres laughed and moved slightly away from Carlos.

"Sure, ese. But maybe we can both kick it with her . . . you know?"

The music was great, the lights flashing, and all seemed right with the world. Andres and Hector left and came back several times, bringing back more tequila shots for Carlos, and beers for them. They had offered to buy me beer, but I just wanted to dance and enjoy the music. I closed my eyes and just swayed as the music surrounded me. I didn't know where Beto was, but frankly, I didn't give a shit. I was just feeling good.

As we danced, the five of us got closer and closer. One time when I opened my eyes, I saw Hector dancing with Maria again, while Carlos just twisted to his own beat with his eyes closed. He seemed out of it, which meant he was probably drunk as hell.

As I kept looking at Carlos, I noticed Andres moved back over and was dancing behind him now. He seemed to move closer to him little by little. I looked over at Hector and Maria, and saw Maria lean over and say something to Hector. He nodded and they left the floor. Carlos was so out of it, he didn't notice Maria had left. He, Andres, and I continued dancing.

As we danced, I noticed that we had moved away from the main floor and were near one of the darker, remote alcoves. It was so dark, I couldn't tell if anyone was in there.

Hector suddenly appeared and had two shot glasses. He handed one to Carlos and smiled.

"Drink up, vato. Maria's in the restroom getting pretty for you."

Carlos reached out slowly, grabbed the shot glass, and tossed it down his throat. He put his hand out with the empty glass. Hector took it and put the second one in his hand. I didn't think that was a good idea, because it was obvious that Carlos was almost completely wasted.

I looked over and said, "Hector, don't you think . . ."

From behind Carlos, Andres said, "Ian, don't worry, cabron. He's pretty tight tonight. We're just trying to get him loose, so he'll feel chill when he's fucking Maria."

I didn't say anything more and Carlos tossed back the second shot. Hector and Andres looked at each other and smiled.

Even though I was feeling buzzed, I wasn't getting good vibes. Something was strange here and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. We were far off the dance floor now and there was just enough light to be able to see us dimly. While I could see Carlos, Hector, and Andres, we couldn't be seen from the dance floor unless someone knew we were there, or just came over close and happened to stumble upon us.

Minutes passed. I continued to slowly dance to the music in the dark, enjoying my buzz, and letting the good time envelope me. I glanced over at Carlos. He was barely dancing and his movements were erratic. I felt sure he was probably close to passing out, and just shook my head.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Andres slowly move behind Carlos. He watched him dance a moment, then slowly put his hands on Carlos's shoulders and began to rub them gently. After rubbing them a few moments, Andres leaned forward and spoke.

"Relax, vatoooo . . . relaaaax . . ." Andres murmured.

Carlos kept moving, but you could see his body start to respond. Andres continued rubbing his shoulders and soon, his hands started moving down, squeezing, rubbing, and massaging Carlos's heavily muscled back. As Andres moved his hands down, Hector came over and put his hands on Carlos's shoulders from the front. He too started rubbing and massaging them. They continued massaging him until Carlos was so relaxed, he was barely swaying on his feet.

As Carlos's movement slowed, Hector began to run his hands down Carlos's shirt front, gripping his solid chest and twisting his nipples.

In the dim light, I saw Hector smile as he spoke to Carlos.

"Yeah, vato. You've got hard muscles. Fucking man muscles. You're all man, cabron."

He slid his hands under Carlos's shirt and grabbed his huge pecs.

"Yeah, fucker. Your stud body is all man. All hot, sexy fucking man."

By this time, I had completely stopped dancing and was just watching from the shadows. I'm not even sure Hector and Andres realized I was still there. I started to speak and tell them to stop, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from what was happening. I could feel the blood rush into my cock and was surprised that I was getting hard watching the two men fondle Carlos.

When Hector grabbed his pecs, Carlos reached up weakly and tried to push his hands off.

"C'mon, mannnn . . ." Carlos mumbled.

Hector's smile got bigger and he kept squeezing Carlos's chest. Little by little, he managed to push Carlos's shirt up till it was above his pecs.

"Ease up, ese. I'm tryin' to help you. Just relaxxxx. Let this feel good."

While Hector was stroking and squeezing Carlos's chest, Andres's hands had worked their way down Carlos's back. When he got to Carlos's waist, he grabbed the edges of his sleeveless shirt, and slowly pulled it up.

As Andres pulled the shirt up, Hector grabbed Carlos's arms and lifted them up. As Carlos's arms went up, Andres kept pulling the shirt up until it was over Carlos's head and off his body.

Carlos's massive chest was glistening with sweat and his nipples stuck out like little bullets.

Carlos barely struggled as they stripped his shirt off and kept muttering, "Dudeeeee . . . stop. Stop itttttt."

Andres tossed Carlos's shirt on the floor and moved up right behind him, pushing his crotch against Carlos's ass. I could see the huge bulge in Andres's jeans and watched him shove it forward a few times, as if trying to fuck Carlos with his jeans on. Hector had moved up in front of Carlos, and they practically had his body sandwiched between them.

I was shocked and turned on at the same time. As far as I knew, Hector and Andres were straight. But here they were, stripping Carlos and fondling his body. Carlos was obviously completely wasted and it was difficult for him to stop them. As they continued to touch him, he kept mumbling. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I'm sure he was trying to get them to stop. Whatever he said though, it wasn't working.

Now that Carlos's shirt was off, Hector went back to squeezing his pecs, twisting his nipples, and rubbing his hands all over his chest and upper arms. Andres stayed behind him, humping on Carlos's tight ass, and running his hands over his abs in front. Carlos kept muttering and trying to move, but the tequila had taken its toll. I'm not even sure he knew where he was or what was going on. His movements got slower and his speech more slurred.

As Andres humped Carlos's ass, he leaned forward and spoke.

"Vato, come on! Relax!"

He pumped Carlos's ass again.

"Relax and let this happen. We'll make you feel good."

Andres started rubbing his hard bulge up and down Carlos's big, muscle ass.

"Just relax, ese! Let go. Let us show you."

While Andres kept rubbing his hard cock up and down on Carlos's ass, he moved his hands around to Carlos's chest. Slowly, he slide them down until he was massaging Carlos's abs. Little by little, his hands went lower until they came to rest on Carlos's belt buckle.

Andres started whispering in Carlos's ear, but I could not hear what he was saying. As he whispered, his fingers slowly pulled at the belt buckle until he had the belt undone. Hector reached down and pulled the belt off and tossed it aside.

Carlos was barely moving, and the two men could tell there was not much fight left in him. Hector started to get more aggressive. He leaned down and started to lick Carlos's chest, flicking his tongue over his nipples and finally sucked one into his mouth. Andres's kept humping and sliding his hard cock on Carlos's ass, and started rubbing his abs again. A few moments later, I saw him reach down and pop the button on Carlos's jeans. He looked at Hector with an evil smile and nodded.

While Andres started whispering again in Carlos's ear, Hector looked down and found the zipper to his jeans. He slowly pulled it down.

As he lowered the zipper, Hector looked back at Carlos's face. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was getting slower, the struggle in him all but gone. A broad smile appeared on Hector's face when the zipper stopped. He knew that there was now nothing preventing him and Andres from getting into Carlos's pants.

Andres stepped back and looked at Carlos's ass. With a huge smile, he carefully ran his hands inside of the jeans. I could see the outline of his hands as they came to rest on Carlos's full, muscular ass. Andres exhaled a moan of pleasure and you could see his hands start squeezing and fondling it. As I watched, I felt a twinge of jealousy, wishing it was me who was copping a feel of that hot ass.

Hector moved closer to Carlos as well, pulled open the front of his jeans, and reached inside.

"Fuck, ese," Hector hissed. "You ought to feel the pinga grande that's in here!"

"Hell, vato!" Andres said. "You gotta FEEL this ass! I've been wanting this shit for a long time." He looked up and smirked. "And now I've got it."

Hearing them talk about Carlos like he was a piece of meat started pissing me off. They evidently had forgotten I was there and I was about to step forward, when Hector spoke up.

"Let's do it, ese."

Andres laughed and nodded.

I watched as Andres put his arms around Carlos's shoulders. Hector squatted down and started pulling on Carlos's jeans, struggling to pull them down. Within a minute, the jeans were down and Carlos just stood there in nothing but his CK bikini briefs, his jeans bunched around his ankles.