Straight Tequila Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Carlos stripped practically naked, I could feel my cock start to get hard and my lips were dry. Here I was, in a club, with people dancing near me, back in a dark alcove, watching two guys stripping the clothes off my best friend, so they could do . . . whatever. It was dangerous and erotic and exciting, all at the same time. I rubbed the hard bulge in my pants, wondering what they would do next.

Suddenly, a dark figure walked up, and a voice rang out.

"Fuckers! What do you think you're doing?" Beto shouted.

"What the fuck do you think we're doing, Beto?" Hector hissed. "Something we've been needing to do for a long time, ese."

Beto moved forward and grabbed Carlos from them. Carlos was so out of it, he practically fell down and Beto had to struggle to get him up.

"Bullshit! That wasn't the deal. You weren't supposed to strip him in public, you fucking pendejos! Get his shit back on!"

Beto started pulling up his jeans, and I could hear Carlos grunt as they struggled to pull them back up his muscular legs. When they finally got them up, Hector zipped and buttoned them while Carlos just stood there.

"Where's his fucking belt and shirt?" Beto murmured.

Andres looked around, picked them up off the floor, and handed them to Hector. He helped Beto put them back on Carlos. I was still watching from the shadows, and in less than 2 minutes, Carlos was fully clothed again, and Beto was holding on to him.

"You better hope he doesn't remember this shit." Beto said. "How could you be so fucking STUPID?!!"

He looked around. "Where's Ian?"

"Fuck, I don't know," Andres said. "He was dancing with us and then disappeared."

"Good," Beto said. "He and Carlos are tight. If he knew what happened and told Carlos, it'll ruin everything. Not to mention that we'll all get our asses kicked."

He looked at the practically passed out Carlos and said, "Now, help me get him back to the bar. I'll find Ian and take him and Carlos home. And you'd better pray to God, that Carlos is so wasted, he won't remember this." I watched as Hector and Andres helped Beto take Carlos back to the main bar.

I stayed where I was a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do. I knew I had to get back so that Beto could take me home. But I tried to make sense out of what Beto said.

Had he, Andres, and Hector planned this? From the sound of it, they had planned something, but obviously Hector and Andres fucked it up some way, since Beto was so angry. I decided to wait and talk to Carlos tomorrow to see what he remembered.

When I walked back to the Meteor main bar, Beto was there, but Andres and Hector were nowhere to be seen. Carlos was slumped on one of the bar stools.

"Ian! Finally! Where you been?" Beto asked.

"Uhhh, I was dancing with Carlos and Maria, and she went to the restroom. I went too, cuz I had to take a wicked piss, man."

Beto laughed. "Sounds like it. You were gone a long time." I could tell Beto was trying to find out how much I knew about what had happened.

I grinned, and said, "Yeah, I ran into a friend of mine after I left the restroom and we got to talking. What were you, Hector, Andres, and Carlos doing?" I looked around. "Where's Maria?"

Beto smiled. "She decided to go with some friends of hers to go dancing at Pacific Street. They're having a Ladies Night there."

"Ah, okay."

I looked over at Carlos, who was still slumped over.

"Looks like he's had too much fucking tequila again," I laughed, looking back at Beto.

"Yeah. You know how Carlos is with that shit." Beto said. "Hector and Andres had to leave. I'm a little tired myself. You ready to go?"

"Yeah," I said. "Let's get the alcoholic and go home."

We practically carried Carlos to the car and dumped him in the back seat. When we got home, Beto helped me get Carlos inside and in his bedroom.

"Looks like Carlos is gonna have a long sleep, eh?" Beto grinned.

I laughed.

"Yeah, looks like it. Hey, thanks for taking us tonight. And thanks for helping me with him. I'm sure you wished the night had turned out differently."

Beto looked at me strangely for a moment, wondering if there was any hidden meaning behind my words.

When I kept smiling, he started smiling back and said, "Well, it is what it is. Yeah, maybe next time will turn out better."

He glanced at Carlos, laid out on his bed, passed out.

"Better for me, better for him . . ." Beto looked at me ". . . better for everyone."

Taking one last look at Carlos, he walked out of his bedroom. I walked with him to the house door, when he turned around and said, "Goodnight, Ian. I'm sure we'll get together again."

I smiled. "Later, Beto."

As I closed the door, I thought some more about the night. I could tell Carlos about what I saw with Andres and Hector, but that would create more problems for me. Because the only way I could tell Carlos what I saw is if I admitted that I was watching it. And if I did that, Carlos would obviously want to know why I didn't stop it.

And he'd be right.

As I got in bed and pulled the covers over me, I knew the right thing to do would be to tell him. But I knew that the smart thing to do was to just say nothing. After all, nothing had really happened.

Carlos got up the next morning and had a bad hangover. As I thought, he didn't remember much. Since he didn't say much about it, I decided not to stir the pot by asking anything. And anyway, probably nothing like this would happen in the future.

I wasn't a very good prophet.