All Comments on 'Straight Tequila Pt. 03'

by Ryan Carlyle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice ending... but I'm curious as to what happened with Beto and why Carlos suddenly started avoiding him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good overall

Glad the friendship survived. Glad Carlos knew Ian well enough to know what he was going through and that he let him take their friendship to a new level, and how he interpreted the sex. Felt kinda rushed but was hot. I'm a suker for HEA and this was in a way. I still would like for Carlos to know Beto was a predator. Good writer lots of potential. Good story. Keep writing.

nudedude03nudedude03about 6 years ago
Great read

Very nice story! For me the only thing that would have added to the sexuality of it would have been for it to have gone further in the bar. I love public sex and exhibionism, so if the guys had completely stripped Carlos and had been seen that would have topped it for me. Keep up the great stories!

Ryan CarlyleRyan Carlyleabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Glad you are enjoying the story so far! It's always nice to hear that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I felt the love

one of the best stories i've read on this site. i could feel the intensity of the characters.. imagining Nicholas Gonzales as Carlos with Tom Hollands ass.

johnboi86johnboi86about 6 years ago
Nice

Very hot story! Kept me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing story!

Thank you for sharing an erotic and amazing story. Sexy Carlos has something to please everyone...hard muscle, pecs, nips, abs and ass. Made me hard (more than once.)

Devyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! Beautiful read plus I like uncut guys (which are very hard to find) :O)

Ryan CarlyleRyan Carlyleabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks folks, for the kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. It's been on here awhile, so nice to know it still gets read. 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous