Straight Tequila Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly . . . firmly . . . I pushed against his hole.

Even with all my rimming, fingering, and lubing, his ass muscle was still tight and wouldn't let me in. As I pressed harder, Carlos started groaning and the muscle began to give. The hole opened slightly, and I pressed forward.

Little by little, I watched my cock slowly disappear into Carlos's ass. His groaning got louder.

After a few moments of resistance, the muscle finally gave up and I watched as inch after inch quickly disappeared inside.

Within seconds, my entire 6-inch cock was buried to the hilt in Carlos's no longer virgin ass.

The feeling was unbelievable!

In my wildest fantasies, I never thought being inside Carlos's ass would feel like this. My cock was engulfed in a tight, hot, wet fold of muscle. It was almost as if I had shoved my cock inside a jar of warm honey.

I closed my eyes to savor the feeling and could hear a groan from deep within Carlos's throat. I opened my eyes and saw his tense face . . . his arms pushing feebly against the bed.

I stood still 15 seconds . . .

30 seconds . . .

A minute . . .

Savoring the pulsating warmth of Carlos's tight ass.

As his ass adjusted to my cock inside it, Carlos's face and arms began to relax.

Gently, I pulled my cock back, leaving just the head inside his still snug hole. I poured more lube on it and carefully pushed it back in. His body tensed up as my cock filled his ass and relaxed again as I pulled it back. I continued to slowly slide my cock in and out of his tight hole, getting faster as Carlos's ass started to relax and accept its first hard fuck.

It was hard for me to believe.

I was finally doing it. I was actually fucking him.

I was FUCKING Carlos!

And the feel of his fiery hole around my cock was just incredible.

The longer I fucked his ass, the more it sucked my cock back in, caressing it, as if not wanting it to leave. I started humping faster and faster and soon, I was fucking Carlos hard. Like I'd always wanted.

At first, I could hear him moan every time I slammed into his sweet little fuck hole. But once that tight ass opened up and let me in, the moans became more like little whimpers.

I hated to admit it, but Beto was right.

Carlos's ass was perfect. Ab-so-lute-ly perfect.

And it was made to be fucked.

As I continued banging those perfects mounds of muscle, I looked at Carlos.

His eyes were closed again, and he was breathing faster. I leaned down and started kissing him. Softly at first, and then more passionately. He didn't respond.

But, after a few moments of kissing him, I felt the tiniest movement in his lips. I slowed my fucking down and dicked his ass with long, loving strokes. I could feel my cock rubbing his prostate, and heard his whimpers return. I kept drilling his love nut and pushed my tongue between his lips. He whimpered again, and I felt the tip of his tongue touched mine.

A wave of love surged through me and I kissed him harder. It was as if the earlier magic had returned. I was fucking him hard, and he was kissing back, with a feeling and hunger that was indescribable.

I reached under his arms and grabbed him in a hug, as we fucked and kissed. And fucked and kissed. And fucked and kissed.

I felt Carlos's thick cock beneath me and was surprised to find it was hard again.

But what really surprised me was when I suddenly felt Carlos spread his legs wider, letting my cock get deeper in his hot muscle ass.

My nuts were churning, and I knew that I was about to shoot my load.

We were both on such a high of hugging, kissing, and fucking, that nothing else mattered.

I heard a high-pitched groan from Carlos and I knew he was about to cum. As I felt his body tense up, I broke our hug and started fucking him faster. Carlos's groan turned into a scream and suddenly, he let loose.

Blast after blast of cum flew out of his fat cock and landed everywhere. His chest, his face, even past his head on the bed. I don't know how many times he shot, because my nuts were about to unload, too.

I fucked Carlos faster . . . and harder . . . and faster . . . and harder.

Faster. Harder. Faster. Harder. Faster . . .

As I threw a final fuck into his ass, my jizz suddenly flew out the end of my cock. It shot load . . . after load . . . after load . . . into the hot, deep recesses of Carlos's ass.

It was so intense, I felt like I was shooting a continuous stream of cum. It kept going . . . and going . . . and going . . .

As it slowed, an intense feeling of weariness came over me. I slumped down on top of Carlos, breathing heavily.

His own chest was covered in cum and he lay there, taking deep breaths as well.

After several minutes, our breathing started returning to normal. I rolled off and lay on my back next to him. He was barely moving, and it was obvious that we were both exhausted.

After what seemed like hours, I leaned over and looked at Carlos. His eyes were closed but he must have felt me move. His eyes began to flicker open and it took him a few moments to focus. Finally, he turned and looked me in the eye, his face impassive.

As I looked at him, the enormity of what we had just done hit me.

###

I didn't know what to say.

Carlos continued to look at me and I had no idea what I could say. Or even if I should say anything.

All I knew at that moment, was that Carlos had come home drunk. And we ended up having one of the hottest fucks I'd ever experienced.

But as I lay there on my side, the guilt feelings started creeping in to my consciousness.

How could I have done it? How could I have taken my closest friend in the world, helped him in his time of need, protected him against a friend who wanted to fuck him, and then end up fucking him myself?

So many questions . . . and no answers. Although, if I was being brutally honest with myself, I would have admitted the truth.

The truth was . . . I did it because I wanted to. I had wanted to for years. And I had finally given in to my deepest, darkest longings and fucked the straightest, the hottest, and the tightest ass I had desired for so long.

All these thoughts swirled through my head as I looked at Carlos.

But the big question was . . . what was HE thinking about?

Carlos finally looked away, stared at the ceiling, and licked his lips. Without the inhibiting stare from his beautiful brown eyes, it made it easier for me to speak.

"Carlos . . ."

No answer.

"Carlos . . ."

Silence.

"Carlos . . . I'm . . . I'm . . . sorry."

Carlos continued to stare at the ceiling and lick his lips. I was about to get up when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw his head turn and look at me.

"Why?" he murmured in a quiet voice.

"What do you mean why?" I answered in a shocked voice. "It's obvious".

"What's obvious?"

I didn't answer and wondered if his brain was still messed up from his drinking.

I lay there with an incredulous look on my face. Carlos continued to stare at me and the silence became uncomfortable. I started to speak, when just a hint of a smile appeared on Carlos's face and he spoke again.

"What's obvious?"

"What's obvious?" I repeated. "Carlos, you DO know what just happened, don't you?"

Carlos gave a short little laugh and said, "Yeah. Do you?"

I was floored.

And getting a little angry at the same time.

I raised my voice and said, "DO I?!! Carlos, we just had SEX! You and me!"

As he continued looking at me, the smile on his face got a little wider.

"You know, you the straight guy and me the gay guy? We just had SEX!"

Still smiling, Carlos turned towards me, looked down and said, "Yeah, Ian. I know. I mean . . . I'm still sorta fucked up from all the tequila. But . . ." he paused a minute. "Yeah, it happened."

"And you're not pissed?"

Carlos looked back at me and tried to shrug his shoulders.

"Welllll . . . I'm not really sure what I feel." He paused again.

"It's hard for me to say."

He was silent for a moment, and then said, "But you're acting like something's wrong and it's your fault or something."

I looked at him and said, "Well yeah, it was my fault. I couldn't control myself. I mean, you're straight, Carlos. It's not like I'm a girl who jumped your buns."

I hung my head. Carlos's voice came back stronger.

"Ian, I already told you. I know you wanted me. I could tell you wanted to have sex. I've known that for years."

He grinned and said, "It's not like I never noticed the way you look at me. I mean . . ." he hesitated, ". . . you know, it is what it is. So, there's nothing for you to be ashamed of."

"But I took advantage of you! You were passed out and I started sucking your cock and then fucked you! I am ashamed of that!" I cried. "And I'm sorry. So, so, so sorry that I did that!"

Carlos shrugged and said, "Okay yeah, I see your point. But . . ." he stopped.

"But what?"

Carlos hesitated. "Did you ever think that maybe . . . I sorta wanted it too?"

I looked at him, completely dumbfounded. He rushed on.

"Yeah. That's right. I wanted it, too." He paused and then grinned.

"Welll . . . I could have done without the ass fucking! That shit was weird!"

Then, with a serious look, he said, "Look Ian, you're my best friend. You've been there for me for so long and I love you like a brother. I mean, really love you, like a brother."

Carlos stopped, licked his lips again, and in a louder voice said, "I've been through hell with Rosa. I miss my kids. GOD how I miss my kids! My life has turned upside down. It's just been hell! I was so down tonight, and I just want all this shit to end."

He stopped again, took a deep breath, and in a gentler voice said, "But even with all this shit, I knew I could come here and be at peace. I knew that there was someone here who really loved me. Not just loved me . . . but wanted me. And I needed that, Ian. I NEEDED that!"

That gorgeous smile I fell in love with so many years ago appeared.

"So, I came home because I needed to feel that love. For someone to touch me. And hold me. And let me know my life is not a complete, total FUCK UP!"

His smile got a little broader.

"So yeah, I let you strip me. I was pretty drunk, but I wanted you to see my body. When you started touching and kissing me, I felt . . . I don't know . . . alive! And loved."

He turned over and lay on his back again. I looked at him, trying to absorb everything he had said.

"So yeah," he continued, "I wanted it to happen. I was hoping it would."

He paused a moment and then chuckled. "I have to admit, I was surprised when you started sucking me. But it felt good. I've just never had a guy suck my cock before. At least . . . none that I know of!" he laughed.

"And honestly? I liked getting my ass licked. I think I could get off on that, too!"

Carlos turned his head and looked at me somberly.

"But the fucking . . ." He paused.

"The fucking . . . I don't know about that, mano. I mean, that motherfucker wasn't easy!"

A small smile appeared on his face.

"But . . . I have to admit, it did feel hot though at the end. I don't know what you did or what you were poking inside me that felt so good. But I've never shot like that before! It was intense!"

He paused again and shrugged his shoulders.

"So, who knows? Maybe if I get drunk enough, I might try it again sometime." His smile widened.

"But not right now."

I laughed, and Carlos reached over and gave me a hug.

"You're still my mano, Ian. You always will be."

Grinning, he continued, "I guess maybe we both got what we needed tonight. I needed you . . . and you needed me."

"But what we both need right now is a shower!"

I laughed, and said, "Given how much you were wasted, you need a COLD shower!"

I reached over and caressed his cheek.

"You sure you're okay? You're feeling up to it? Or do you just want to go to sleep."

Carlos smiled and grabbed my hand on his cheek.

"Yeah, I'm still buzzing. But I'm okay. I just need a shower before I go to sleep."

I smiled. "You go ahead," I said. "I'll go after you."

"Why?" Carlos asked, with a sly smile. "We can't take one together? Or is my cock so big there's not enough room for you?"

I laughed, and said, "Fuck you, Carlos!"

Carlos looked at me with that glint in his eye.

"I believe you just did!"

And started laughing his ass off, as he headed for the bathroom.

12