All Comments on 'Straight to Bi, Cam to Real Life'

by dlcalguy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story!

All up til the cross dressing was like bio of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I am bi and have dressed up. Not quite to your extent though (I'm more masculine looking. Couldn't get away with it). The lovingness that was shown was extremely erotic. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved this entire story

I wish that I could find someone willing to be that close and comfortable with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I rent a room in a house, but right now the only other renter is a woman. As I only enjoy sex with another man, I have no attraction to her even thought she is attractive. I love sucking clocks and being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really hot!

One hot story. I loved it. Would like to see a sequel. cp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy fuck.

That was by far the sexiest story I've ever read. It was incredible. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck this is hot!

Great story! Made me cum with each page

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Can you imagine ????

Just try to imagine how many readers have experienced many of these "Firsts". Now try to imagine how many more now imagine themselves trying, or eventually living out these new experiences. Doubt I'll ever be ready to post webcam images, gratefully many have for the viewing pleasure of male and female alike. The story was getting longer than I like, but you made up it with the ending between real, warm blooded and caring men. Kudos

tlcbitlcbialmost 6 years ago
I don't have to imagine

I have done everything Robbie has, except getting women's outer clothing. The only thing I have yet to accomplish is finding regular cock with which to play.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Discovering pleasure

I love your story and want to be Pete, helping you to discover the pleasure of being with a caring man. I have a good friend who is rather older than your character, but who enjoys dressing up as a girl. We have made love several times and he's since told me that I was his first, which was very special for me.

CuriousMatureCuriousMatureover 1 year ago

HOT story......your description of your evolution in the beginning for straight porn to gay porn could have been written by me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! What a wonderful story. It is very well written and very very hot! The story shows that sexual identity for so long has been locked on hetero and homo. That's just not how people are. Given the right circumstances I imagine many guys would be more than happy to make love to Robbie and or Pete. Our sexual identifies are more flexible or fluid than we imagine.

I'm an old guy who played sports through high school, worked out and ran for 25 years, spent time in the military & was considered a jock by other soldiers and have been married twice to hot women. Now I'm a DWM who still meets with women occasionally and meets with men more frequently. I love sucking cock and to be in a 69 position with another guy is a great time. Once in a while we may also watch the game we said we would watch.

What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was glued to every word. I need to read it again when I’m alone in the house and I know I’ll cum hard. The first timer and a Femboy in panties does it for me every time. I want to be in that fantasy for real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous