All Comments on 'Straight to...Straight?'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
A great read...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story... it's easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing it with us.

JaekartJaekartabout 9 years ago
Valentine Reflections.

Generally, I avoid any Valentine stories or activities, since I have no one to share the day with. This IS a good read and a great reminder, about what it's all about. Easily worth the 5 Star Rating. Bravo sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs a sequel!!

already wanting to read part 2

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

hope u continue this and develop this house sharing friendship into a long term meaningful relationship.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
i was hesitant...

...however T3, i am glad i read this funny, romantic little story. A terrifically tasty Valentine's treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

I really hope you plan to continue this story.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Love your work!

Hot tales, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A challenge

This is more of an observation: you write well, but you have several formulas you follow and this story is definitely following along one of them. It read very much like The Last Boy Scout - nice, slow build-up, the really attentive, protective, sensitive guy being fought over by sexually hungry, beautiful women. A winning formula for contests and scores. But I'd love to see a good writer such as yourself stretch himself more often. I completely get the time constraints (evidenced in the editing). Hopefully next time. It's your own damn fault for setting the bar as high as you have.

TootsallTootsallabout 9 years ago
Hilarious

I loved it...the lucky SOB.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 9 years ago
A light frothy story for a light, frothy holiday.

It's good to have you back writing. I will read whatever you choose to put on the board, and look forward to the read at that. 5 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sell out

You sold out on this for a cheap W.

max4990max4990about 9 years ago
Another hit!

As usual, one of the best stories from one of the best writers! Thank you! You are at the top of my favorite authors list. More, more, more!

gemman1gemman1about 9 years ago
Excellence as usual

Good job. Knocked another one out of the park!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As Always,

5>>>

moedikmoedikabout 9 years ago
Fun Story

What a fun story, wish I were the lucky "gay" guy. I know there would be no way I could have pulled this off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

5*****

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyabout 9 years ago
amazing

The pacing was crazy amazing. An unrealistic scenario written in a complete believable way.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Previous comment about this being a sterling frothy story for a frothy holiday was dead on !

LOVED the multiple dynamics of tension inserted into the story. The refusals first stemming from women's side and then the shift in power to the narrator. The behind the scenes peek at how very different but equally luscious women share living quarters was delicious. Full marks despite the micro- hiccup where Alex both cooks AND does dishes for the Valentines dinner. ! *****

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
Welcome back ...

Been waiting ... not so patiently ... for your return.

thanks for the story - a 5 as usual

kennyboy25kennyboy25about 9 years ago
vintage TTT

Thank you for your time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another delightful read...

TTT. amid the gloomy LW, weird other stuff, you give us an fun enjoyable story.

If only I met girls like them in college...

hnau0022hnau0022about 9 years ago
A Gem

Another gem from a master. Of course the jewels will be the final chapters of Two Mothers and It was Just a Blowjob, but I'll take this gem for now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel

With these characters it would good to see this turned into a series, maybe with the next chapter being something along the lines of learning to live with four live-in girlfriends, with some more character development, maybe as a St. Patrick's Day or an Easter/Spring Break entry.

NutRanchNutRanchabout 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Enjoyed it and glad to see you writing again.

Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fresh air

I've been on the dark side of this site too long. This was a nice way back. Thanks.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

This is pure erotica, masterfully done. It's astonishing how easy this all feels for you, like you could mix this up alongside your morning coffee. It's impressive. It speaks to your ability to pursue such endeavors on a professional level. You truly come across as that: practiced, professional, just polished, small errors aside.

You are incapable of writing a story that doesn't rate a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I really want to live in Texas, but I have to settle for Austin.

Great story as usual and you used one of my favorite similes, "horny as a three peckered billy goat"

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago
Glad to see one of my favorites back

This indeed was a nice little romantic romp. It was a lovely little tail (pun intended) and also looking forward to some of your rewrites as you resume some of your favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Liked The Tenderloin

Oh. Yeah.

LoadstoneLoadstoneabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Grammatically, I only noticed a "Your" where it should've been "You're".

Maybe it's just due to the length (or lack thereof), but only Ashley and Bruna stuck with me. Heather and Megan didn't stick with me or seem to have many defining characteristics or moments.

I also expected a final "confession" and was a little disappointed that there wasn't one.

All told, I loved it, and (like several others) hope there's a sequel. I'm really looking forward to TMTL continuing, but this was a very nice surprise as well. Thanks for sharing!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Five Star Fantasy

Predictable but a really fun and erotic read. Well paced. Realistic dialogue. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few girls try to turn gay guys. A few guys have acted gay and been very successful getting pussy.

coyote_runningcoyote_runningabout 9 years ago
Great read.

Well done sir. Was it formulaic, sure. Was it predictable, yeah. Nevertheless your story was well written, fun, and entertaining. I truly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more or your stories. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 9 years ago
"Please don't throw me in that briar patch..."

said Br'er Rabbit. What a lucky dog--getting the girls thinking they could 'cure' him. This is every guy's fantasy. Definitely worth five or six stars.

stevie1965stevie1965about 9 years ago
Welcome back!

another great story, glad you're back to writing, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A great Sunday reading.

My cell phone rings this morning with a text and a link to this story. From the beginning it held my attention ... promising a fun ride. Better yet, a dream most guys would wish for - at any age. A definite winner. Shows some guys really do Respect their Best Friends ... and willing to earn the benefits. NellaBarely2

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
What a great story!!!!!!!

Really really enjoyed this one...wish there were more chapters!

doorknob22doorknob22about 9 years ago
Awesome story

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back (again)

...now PLEASE finish "Two Moms, Two Laps" series, or at least post the next chapter!

:)

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
Sexy and Fun

Very good. Sexy, funny, and enjoyable.

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
OMG!! Loved it!

You might not think a girl would love a harem story but I do. That makes it great, and your storytelling. I just find characters that have depth and substance so compelling. It's such a shame that so many (let's face it - male) writers don't think it's important to get to know something about a character before he bangs some big titted cheerleader. Characters are people and you write them with respect. That's hot.

And there is something about the challenge of turning a gay guy that is such a thrilling confirmation of one's sexiness and power.

I so wish I had half of your talent. I'm not sure why my stories are blessed with high marks because next to this fun little tale, mine stink.

I look forward to many, many hours enjoying your writing.

Thanks!!

asianToy

GirochenGirochenabout 9 years ago
Always Excellent

You rock. I am learning a lot from your stories in my burgeoning writing.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 9 years ago
Just like the girls succeeded in making the "gay" guy hard...

...you have managed to make this truly gay one hard also! What a wonderfully woven tale that combined everything and created something far beyond just a stroke story.

Fantastic character profiling without over-burdening the readers with useless details. But you also slipped in little details that make the story come alive such as the humongous trunk of a mid '60's Galaxy, and the required roll of paper towels under the bed of the typical college boy. Superb internal drama with Alex fighting the angst of whether or not to "go there" with his roommates that had become his best friends...but also struggling with the potential for living in a utopian situation. Perfect set up and execution of the "big scene" where Alex "gets converted and goes straight"...totally believable and easily able to visualize.

All in all, another grand slam by an author you can always depend on to make you hard...or moist...or both; but also one that never fails to get your mind to orgasm too. Thank you and good luck in the contest!

wolfdragon76wolfdragon76about 9 years ago
Seriously awesome

Still one of the best writers on this site, Every time I see something new from you I smile as I know its going to be an amazing read.

bgmisfunbgmisfunabout 9 years ago
Every guy's dream!

What's not to like!!!!

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulabout 9 years ago
That was fun

Very good considering it was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was expecting better.

The sex was serious but the tone was light IMO which is an odd combo, for an award winner I expected it to be a little more hardcore

Pilgrim3Pilgrim3about 9 years ago

Good enough that I would like to read more.|

In fact even without the level of sex I would like to read a novel by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well if this was rushed - keep hurrying along!

Very well done. And I'm not into "group sex" at all. But this had a certain charm about it. For once I'm glad an author left a story unfinished. I don't see a reasonable ending on the horizon for this group and any ending is better left fluttering in the wind. Thanks again.

NM_desert_explorerNM_desert_explorerabout 9 years ago
What a fantasy

This story is like one of those ultimate fantasies we all have but know the odds are nil it would ever happen. I really really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hopefully

the exposure of this contest will introduce more readers to one of our best writers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

A fantastic and funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so fucking good

Good job Mr./Mrs Author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great V Day story. When I finished reading it, I was reminded of the story I had read when I was a kid about the hitchhiker being picked up by a bus load of girls! Fun read. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chuckles!

Sexiest most humorous story I've read in a while. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Another great story, I enjoy your work, keep writing whenever you can.

FiestyMommaFiestyMommaabout 9 years ago
One of the best

I haven't enjoyed a story like that in awhile. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now THAT is a tall tale.

You handled it well. It was fun and at the same time a commentary on how a lot of young dummies seem to treat women. When all that is needed on both sides is a little respect.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 9 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this one. Just goes to show you a little wine, roses and caring will go a long way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed!

Really enjoyed the story! Very well written. Only one tiny edit....I know u didn't have time. "But your gay", should have been "you're". Sorry, its my biggest peeve. But I'm wet nonetheless 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We've found us a WINNER!

Every single piece was amazing! Exciting build up, can't wait for next Valentine X'D. 5 stars all the freakin' way.

Nemo18Nemo18about 9 years ago
Awesome as always

I REALLY hope you come back to this and let us know about what happens when Alex graduates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

great story man! love your works keep it up!

zampazampaabout 9 years ago
Delightful story

What a lucky guy, wish I had had an experience like that a few times, no, a lot of times. Sigh, and alas.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Adding my well done to the throng.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel??

If it's possible can you write a sequel to this story please!!!!

it was such a great turn on i want to read more

also i wish i was this guy!!!!!!

SunloverSunloverabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic read. Really enjoyed it. Very well written and entertaining. Thank you.

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
I always love your stories

Have you posted this before, or on another site? I swear I've read it before.

I still loved it. GREAT story.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896about 9 years ago
Best!!!

One of the best stories I've read on this site, this was so good and I think you handled the misconceptions concerning gay people very well. You are one talented author and I thoroughly enjoy your stories. Great job!

ss33ss33about 9 years ago
You're the Best, TTT!

I've loved all your stories, and this is one of the very best! Keep it up, TTT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

whoa! Number 1 of all the stories I've ever read, great job. When is the movie coming out.........?

Vrcruiser82Vrcruiser82about 9 years ago
Sequel?

Simply an amazing story. Would love to know what happens later on down the road.

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingabout 9 years ago
Excellent story ...

And I do NOT believe you just tossed this off for a contest. I've read several of your other stories, and figured this one would be fun. I was right - you kept the suspense building right up to the end. Kudos for a great story, and I hope you get more out there soon. (-:

TrollTureTrollTureabout 9 years ago
Nice!!!

Very good story!

Just the right amount of romance, and a lot of sex in the end!

Very likable characters, too.

I'm glad they got him drunk, I see a grand future for the five of them!

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

I felt a connection with the characters, their stories and their personalities.

The story built suspense perfectly and got where everyone wanted it to.

I hope you continue the story.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesabout 9 years ago
This story is proof

That ratings here mean nothing.This story isn't even penthouse letter 'quality' masturbation fodder l, but neither is the handful of other stories I checked out from the author so at least consistency is there.

Tip for you, not every woman's every waking thought is about sex. Try writing a real story and not your sad mid life crisis fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simply your opinion

To Asthecrowflies...,

Clearly you are entitled to your opinion, however, the rating from hundreds of readers and the dozens of positive comments is indicative of the quality of the story. Go troll somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is going to sound weird and arrogant, but....

....I had a situation so similar to this, it's almost frightening.

Lot's of difference in circumstances, head count, etc., but the bottom line is, I ended up in an off campus house with seven girls....and I made 8 for a full house.

To the goth girl that claims women don't think about sex all the time.....you're right....until faced with a challenge....then the challenge becomes almost all consuming.

In my case, I'm bi. And by the time the semester ended, I'd had everything done to me a girl can do. And I'd slept with every one of them....although no schedule came out of it. I stayed on another semester before changing schools to pursue my doctorate. Two if the seven ended up at my school. We shared my apartment for three of the four semesters I was there. And I asked one of them to marry me. She did and we have been happier than I believed two people could be. She sets the schedule for sex, I set the romance schedule (dates, dinners, dancing, walks in the park when the lilacs are in bloom, etc.). It works for us....and out kids (all three of them) seem happy and well adjusted.

JiinohJiinohabout 9 years ago
Keep on

I really hope you keep on writing this nice story... Nice building and a good track.

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadalmost 9 years ago
I had no complaints

as my own history goes... many girls withhold from those who pursue them and then whine when someone doesn't... if you continue then you might bring in another bad boy or a girl that tries to sabotage the garden...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can you please

Can you please go back to the blackmail series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ANOTHER GOOD STORY

Well done.

RioRedKingRioRedKingover 8 years ago
As always

Another great tale.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Fun story. Would love to see a follow up where they all find out he was never actually gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

As a female, I think this is one of the best stories on this site. Well done 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Insanely

Good when you want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deliciously Creative

Original, fresh, and fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Really well written and you had just the right mix of teasing and storytelling/background building before the eventual big event. The fact I read to the end even after I...finished, is testament to how gripping this story was! Just for future, it would have been nice for the eventual moment of penetration to have been more of a big deal. Great story though :) would love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

Your stories are always beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enchanting 💙

I really enjoyed the way you arranged the thoughts, it was the best story I've read so far! You are am amazing writter. Keep up the good work!!

demure101demure101over 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Sth else :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice one

Delicious way to get the gayness fucked out of you. I'd trade places with him any day

CallMeMrHydeCallMeMrHydeabout 8 years ago
Outstanding Story!!!

Not just hot, but extremely well written. The payoff was worth it, but it never felt like the story was dragging along either. The characters felt real, and the emotional impact was felt right along with the sex. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
woah

The second best story I've read on here, and I've read a lot. Very well written, and the erotica was amazing.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 8 years ago

I'd kill for a full length story with Ashley and Meagan at least! 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

loved this story...the sex was fun and hot..but the story

was even better..

bravo!

I don't care if it could really happen like that or not..

5 stars!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
I loved the story, but can't help but be depressed by it....

I mean they're friends... Throwing around the word "love"... But he's only there for that semester and then he's what...? Gone...?

I mean, this is just the equivalent of summer loving, right...? Not as if they'll be together for life...

And if they ARE together for a long time, are they going to be upset when they learn he never WAS gay...? He never actually out and out said he WAS, just let them make the assumption... But he DID say things to substantiate the thought...

It would make a nice sequel of him hanging around, maybe getting a job locally while they're still in school... And one of them, likely Bruna or Ashley, broaching the question... Maybe while in bed with him one night...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Very sexy, well written and the pacing was excellent. I was excited from the beginning to end. Thank You!

asianToyasianToyalmost 8 years ago
Second time's just as good

I realized I had read this already by the 3rd paragraph but decided it was worth another go.

Fantastic little tale, so well crafted and presented. An all time favorite!

asianToy

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).