Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let it out C, let it all out. Don't hold back honey, let me hear you baby," she said sweetly.

'Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I screamed into the bed as the orgasm rocked my body.

My body trembled, and my legs stiffened under the wave of electricity that radiated from my clit. I was lost in the feeling of Tina making me cum so powerfully.

"Oh, that's it Honey, release that tension!" she said excitedly. "I am so soaked right now, you are such a hot thing C. I can't believe your hubby would leave you like this" she said wiggling the massager against me.

I gyrated my hips as the orgasm began to subside, pressing the warm vibrating dream firmly against me.

"I really wish you would have let those yells out for me honey. I think you still have a lot of pent up tension. This time let the neighbors hear you C. This week is all about you honey. Let it go," she said adjusting the vibrator.

Suddenly it went from a hi frequency vibration to lower and deeper, causing me to raise my head up and howl!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! God! Tee, ee, ee, ee nnnnnaaaaa! Wh, what aarrrrre yoouuu d, doing t, to me... Fuck I'm cumming again!" I yelled surrendering to her magic machine.

My body shook, and my voice quivered like a child yelling into a window fan, as my climax built. She pulled it away and I raised my hips to follow the Instrument of my pleasure. My pussy pulsated begging for more.

"What do you want C?" she asked taunting me.

"Make me cum Tina, Please!" I panted needing the tool back on my steaming lips. "I need it...It's my week, please!"

Somehow the sleep mask and the fact the massager was the instrument of my pleasure made me forget Tina was my life-long friend and this could jeopardize all of it. I only wanted to relieve the longing of my clit for more of her tool. She teased my lips with the massager, wisping it quickly by.

"Who's in charge C?" she teased.

"You are Tina. Finish the massage please," I pleaded pushing my pelvis in the air until I was up on my spread knees, giving her full access to me.

"You have such a cute ass C. I can't ever deny you Honey," she said touching my drenched labia with the round vibrator. "Sing it out loud Honey. Let me hear how much you love my work."

The deep low frequency vibration moved in waves through my ass and hips and down to my thighs causing me to release a high-pitched howl, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh Teeeeena it feels so, so, so, g, good!"

"Oh yes Honey, let it all out," She whispered.

Her face touched my left ass cheek as she held the massager against me. It no longer generated the gyrating motion, just heat and vibration.

"You have such soft skin C," she sighed, caressing our cheeks together.

The softness of her face on my ass sent chills down my spine, I began to gyrate my hips, pressing my soaked pussy against the vibrating ball, spreading my hot juice all over the massager head. I felt it getting wetter and slicker as my cries grew louder.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh! Yeeesssss!!" I screamed at full volume not caring who heard.

My hips gyrated on the slick ball faster and faster, forcing Tina to raise her head off my ass. Soon I was fucking the vibrating ball as fast as I could move my hips! "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I screamed in time with my hips.

"Damn C! That is so fucking sexy, Honey. You really needed this, darlin."

The waves of pleasure radiated through my clit, vulva and ass! "Cumming. Oh God! Ccccuuuuummmming!"

I could barely hold myself up, but the hot vibrating ball was relentless. My clit rubbed that foam head spreading the vibration, like a shock through my body. Tina knew exactly what I needed, and I needed to cum like I've never cum before.

"Fuck Tina!" I screamed, "y, you're making me cuuuuuummmmm! Huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha, huha," I panted in rhythm, fucking the shit out of the vibrating ecstasy ball like a wild animal.

I grunted through my gritted teeth as my incredible orgasm peaked. My body was trembling all over, and I was panting like I just ran a marathon. I collapsed face down onto the bed in darkness of the mask, the smell of cinnamon mixed with the heavy scent of my cum. I heard the magic ball shut off and apparently tossed to the floor. The sound of the soft music and waves crashing returned between pants.

"Wow C. I think your tension balloon just burst. Let's leave the mask on and get you under the covers," she said softly. "Just relax Honey.

She rolled off the bed and pulled the covers down as far as she could to my right and then to my left.

"Pick up just a little, and we'll get you nice and toasty warm." She said wiggle the covers down underneath me.

When they finally cleared my feet, she, shimmied onto the bed next to me and pulled the covers over us. I felt her warm silky smooth inner thigh slide up the back of my legs and come to rest across the base of my sticky wet ass. She nestled her upper body in against me and I felt her naked breast press against my side as she draped her right arm across my back. I wondered when she removed her bikini top.

"There you go Honey, just breath slow and deep and catch your breath. There were all kinds of tensions built up in there. Don't you feel so much better getting that out?"

I sighed and nodded, "Uh huh."

She began to gently caress my back. "It's late and has been a long day C. You just relax and breath. Listen to the waves and my voice, take in the smells and just feel all the tension melt away," she whispered. "There are no worries only the breaking waves, feel them pull away your stress as they recede.

My breathing returned to normal slowly as I breathed in through my nose, enjoying the mix of scents. Her thigh gently caressing the back of my legs and her hand sweetly caressing my back. It was strange yet oddly soothing to feel her satiny skinned breasts pressed against my side, her large excited nipples pressed against me as well. A feeling of contentment grew within me.

"That's it C, relax, breath and feel the warmth of our bodies. Just the warmth and the waves, nothing else..." She said, with her voice fading out, leaving only the sound of the waves, the smell of Cinnabon sex, and her gentle caress. I drifted off.

Which brings me back to where the story began. I woke up lying on my back Tina draped across me. Her head nestled into my shoulder, her right breast touching mine. Her leg was pulled up covering my bush, breathing steadily. Her warm breath washed over my neck sending a tickling wave down my spine.

I was petrified to move. Waking her would mean confronting the reality of my best friend snuggled naked against me. Her skin was so warm and soft, my hand rested in the small of her back. I gently caressed the curve of her back, and could not resist the urge to move down, to her full smooth ass. There were no bikini bottoms. Pinned under her my fingers could only reach about a quarter of the way down her satin skinned butt. I caressed as much as I could reach and stopped with my finger nestled into her upper crack.

I could feel a film of dried crusted cum all over my pussy, inner thighs and ass. I recalled how I screamed and gyrated on the vibrating ball. Warmth and wetness were returning. I really wanted a shower and really wanted to remain in her arms at the same time.

I slowly wiggled out from under her. She did not wake up. (Maybe pretending to sleep through it to save my embarrassment.) I quietly retreated to the bathroom, took a nice hot shower. The shower was amazing. It was large and had a head on the wall, the ceiling and 2 on the sides.

As I was blasted from all sides with hot water, I contemplated how to talk to Tina about last night. I thought about acting like nothing happened but knew that would only take any control of the narrative away. I considered the ever popular, say nothing and wait for her to talk. But being an attorney, the only real option was to initiate the conversation and seize control of the dialog.

Knowing Tina so well I thought the best method would be to keep it light. I would try to a little humor to put her at ease. II would make it clear, I would not let it affect our friendship or even this day. I finished my shower and put on some casual shorts and a tank top. I still did not know the plans for the day other than a spa visit was scheduled. I put my shoulder length hair in a make shift bun, so it would be out of the way at the spa. I did not bother with makeup, in case we were doing facials. I really wanted to get to the beach.

As I got ready, the memories of the heated massager started my juices flow again. I quickly shifted my thoughts to my son at college. I would give him a call this morning and check in. The house had been so quiet without him.

Between that and Andy traveling on business, I have felt rather unconnected lately. Andy returned from a trip the night before I left, so it had been some time since we connected. That helped to create the situation that occurred last night. She was right. I clearly needed that and after an orgasm like that, I was good to go. I had to admit, I was happy and felt light as a feather.

When I opened the bathroom door, the mirror gave me a glimpse of the bed as Tina quickly set the massager on the table next to the bed. It appeared she had been holding it up to her face, but she moved so quickly it was hard to tell. It startled me a bit and knocked me of my game for a second.

"Good morning Sunshine," she said happily. "How are you feeling today?"

She looked like the cat that ate the canary. She was sitting up on the bed with the covers pulled up over her breasts. She was on the far bed, so I sat on the edge of the other bed.

"After that massage, I feel like a weight has been lifted. Not a tight muscle in my body. And after meeting your massager, I am now convinced there is no need for a husband!" I giggled. "You have to tell me where you got that thing!"

"This is your week Honey. Consider it yours. My turn for the shower and then we can get breakfast before our massages. You relax, and your vacation planner will be at your service shortly, My Lady," she said with her Downton Abbey accent.

She rolled the covers back and revealed her naked body. My eyes locked on her completely shaved vagina. I had seen her naked many time over the years in locker rooms, but hairless was new. She had a perfectly straight and tight cleft with just a hint of dark pink inner labia poking out at the bottom. Her mons was perfectly smooth leading up to her toned tummy. She stood there as I realized I was staring.

"Wow, that's new. When did you decide to shave?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I shaved Wednesday to prepare for the itsy-bitsy bathing suit. You like?" she asked smiling.

"Beautiful sweetie. Don, will lose his mind. Has he seen it yet?"

"You're the first, C. How did I do?" she asked stepping in front of me, showing me her handy work.

"I am amazed there's no razor burn anywhere and not a bit of stubble. Don't you think it will be a lot of maintenance? I've thought about doing it myself, but it seems like a lot of upkeep and I don't want the hassle." I said.

Actually, I got some special, sensitive skin, hair removing gel that works well. You can apply it in the shower while you shave your legs. I used it yesterday for the first time, you just need to be careful not to get it inside on the sensitive skin. She placed her right knee on the bed next to me and spread her legs, exposing her inner labia. They were dark pink stretched apart and glistening...

"Feel how smooth," she said staring into my eyes.

Her brown eyes seemed to look through me. I never could say no to her, so I reached up and rubbed two fingers, over her pubic area.

"Smooth," I said. Spreading my fingers on either side of her labia.

As I moved my fingers, the pressure spread her inner labia a little further apart opening her vagina slightly. I took a deep breath through my nose, flooding my nostrils with her fragrance. My own pussy began to moisten as my fingers continued around her slit and converged on her taint, which was equally smooth.

Her stare continued, while I used both hands to inspect that crease between her thighs and outer labia. It was warm and smooth, I moved a hand around and followed her ass crack. It too was hairless and silky smooth. I felt the wrinkled but soft skin of her tight little asshole, before pulling away.

"Very thorough Tina," I said remaining calm and cool. So, it's really been 24 hours and no stubble?"

"Yes, a little more than 24 hours. Would you like to join the shaved club too? You can join me in the shower and I can do it for you C," she said looking intensely into my eyes.

"No thanks, I don't think I'm ready for that. You've always been the wild one in this duo. I'm a little too..."

She cut me off, placing her hands on my cheeks and wrapping her fingers under my chin, "C Honey, your job this week is to relax and follow directions. You need to let go of your inhibitions and have fun, I really need you to trust me. I promise I won't hurt you and you will love it."

Her face was so perfectly proportioned, her eye big a bright with prefect cheek bones and full lips. Her smile was pleasant, and her eyes never seemed to blink. I breathed in again, her scent melting my resistance.

"Ok, I trust you, let's go for it." I smiled.

She released my head. "Good honey. This will be fun. Now we'll really match in our bikinis. I'm going to be very careful and move very slowly so we will not have time to go down for breakfast. Can you order room service? Hopefully it will get here about the time we're done. I'll get the stuff together while you do that. I will have the fruit and yogurt plate and a cinnamon raisin muffin," she said turning to get into her suitcase. "And coffee of course."

As she turned, her beautiful full ass was front and center. It was round and firm and flawless skin except for a cute mole on the left cheek. There were subtle tiny white hairs that reflected the light scattered on her ass cheeks. I wondered if you could even feel them with your fingers, they were so subtle. She walked to the rack that held her suitcase and bent down to look for her shaving supplies. I could see the dark pink labia peeking out through the little triangular gap beneath her pussy and upper thighs.

"Are you calling C," she asked without turning toward me.

I broke my gaze, turned to the phone and hit the room service button. I ordered and turned back to her.

"Good, now let's see you get out of those clothes, then we can get started," she said confidently.

She stood there watching with a hungry sort of look, that caused a little rush of moisture down below. As I grabbed the bottom edge of my tank top, she smiled subtly, and eyes widened. I pulled it up slowly, and when my belly button exposed I could hear a subtly hum sound. I continued very slowly exposing my breasts.

"Mmmm, there they are," she whispered.

When it was off, I tossed it onto the bed next to me and stood up. I undid my shorts and let them drop revealing a pink lacy panty. I stepped out of my shorts and put my legs together as I pushed my waist band down my hips, exposing my well-manicured pubes.

As I pushed further, the panties clung just for a second to my moistening lips. She bit her bottom lip slightly as she watched. I removed them and stood up and she was walking toward me. She stopped inches from me, locked her big brown eyes to mine and I felt her fingers gently touch my pubic area.

"You keep the lawn trimmed nicely C. This should be an easy job," she said softly glancing down at her hand and then back to my eyes. "Have a seat. I need to use the ladies room. I'll call you in shortly. And go easy on that massager Honey, we don't want you to wear yourself out on the first day." She said glancing at the magic machine on the night stand.

When she walked out, I laid on the bed and plugged in the massager. I flipped on the heat. There was another button form the gyrations and dial with 5 positions for the vibration. I tried them all to see how it worked. As it got warmer it seemed to enhance the scent of my dried juices from the foam layer on the end. I brought it to my nose, closed my eyes and inhaled my own scent. I moaned slightly as I breathed it in...

"Oh, Honey, you got it bad!" said Tina, shattering the silence, and causing me to almost bounce of the ceiling, I jumped so high.

"Tina, you scared the crap out of me!" I said shaking uncontrollably. "Whoooh!"

I put my hand over my heart signaling a heart attack.

"Well its good we're showering then, we can get you cleaned up," she said reaching her hand out for mine.

I took her hand and she lead me in.

"You first honey. I'll be right there," she said guiding toward the shower door.

The bathrooms were huge. There was an alcove closet with bath robes inside the door, double sinks, and 2 toilet stalls with full doors. The shower had a glass door with a full granite bench and a shower alcove with 4 shower heads. I walked in and Tina had her shaving tools on the bench. I turned on the traditional shower head and the overhead rain head good and hot and rinsed off. I stepped back so I could get a look at Tina.

Tina was leaning her hips on the counter brushing her teeth. I watched as her muscular ass bounce in rhythm to her brushing. She rinsed and leaned forward to spit, giving a peak at her pink pussy with her dark pink lips peeking out. Her hairless asshole flashed into view for a quick second until she stood back up.

She turned, and I quickly stepped under the shower, so she would not see I was staring. She stepped in and I moved out, so she could get wet. She stepped under and I watched the water run down her back and flow around the curve of her full firm ass cheeks. She turned, and the water flowed over her perky little tits and dripping off her erect nipples.

"My eyes are up here C," she joked squeezing some shower gel into her palm. "Let's get you lathered up Honey and then you can wash me while it soaks in a little. If we soften them up the, they shave off nice and easy."

She stepped forward looking me in the eyes again as her palm touched my belly, just above my pubes and she slid her soaped up hand slowly down, spreading the gel into my pubes. As she moved down her fingers spread out around my slit. But her palm pressed against my engorged lips. I began to tremble slightly as she spread the slippery gel in the crease of my thighs and reached under tickling my sphincter with her soapy fingers. I closed my eyes as her hands spread the soap. She reached around me and slid her fingers down the crack of my ass, lathering me up.

"OK Honey," she said smiling and handing me a wash cloth and shower gel, wash my back for me while we let your hairs soften.

Her big brown eyes cut right through me, as she spun slowly around and stepped in, so the shower hit her front. She turned off the overhead rain shower, leaving her backside free for washing. I began, at her shoulders with the soapy wash clothing working side to side as I moved down.

I felt like I was in a trance as I washed the small of her back, my pussy getting wetter from within. Running my hand over her body caused my heart to race and my throat to tighten. I felt powerless to stop and I wanted to touch all of her.

I squatted down setting on my heals, so I could see as I washed her firm full ass. I watched as the soap suds, flowed slowly down over the curve of her backside. I worked down the back of her right thigh and then back up to her shaved glistening pussy. I pushed forward past her slit and then back down, feeling her labia, straddle my fingers through the rag as I pulled back through.