Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

"That's good C," she said sighing. "Make sure you get me everywhere,"

My hand continued up between her cheeks and back down again. I repeated that process several times breathing harder each time I passed over her soft pussy and felt her firm cheeks grip my hand.

"You're nothing if not thorough honey," she said spreading her legs a little.

She startled me back to reality, so I moved onto her thighs and worked down her legs slowly to her ankles still sitting on my heals supporting my weight on my toes. I wobbled forward, and my face brushed her warm soapy ass. Her skin was soft and slick from the suds.

"Are you OK C?" she asked a little sarcastically.

"Just lost my balance," I replied moving to my knees as I finished her lower legs.

She quickly turned around, "You do such good work, why don't you just finish while I wash my hair?" She said reaching for shampoo and subtly pressing her hairless vagina forward.

"I uh, OK sure," I said awkwardly, turning to get some more gel off the bench behind me.

I turned back around and bumped my head against her pelvis, causing me to pull back and wobble again. I am sure she stepped closer.

"You seem to be having some really balance issues C. Are you sure you're OK Honey?" She said sounding too innocent.

I could see the water dripping off her dark pink labia peeking through the bottom of her cleft, as I washed up her legs. She slowly spread her legs apart giving me access to her inner thighs. My heart raced as the soap oozed down her soft wet skin. I felt a strange urge to lick it off her inner thigh.

I could not figure out what was wrong with me. I wanted to lick soap suds off my best friends thigh! My pussy was pulsing with each heartbeat. I stopped short of her crotch and moved to the other leg, applying more gel and repeating the process.

As I moved between her legs, my throat tightened, and I swallowed hard. I felt her slit engulfing my fingers through the wash cloth. I moved it back and forward spreading the soap.

"Mmmmm," she sighed her approval.

I pushed through and up her ass crack and pulled back pressing firmly, finishing at the top of her pussy cleft. She gave another soft moan, of disappointment as I moved to washing her soft smooth belly. I stood up and her piercing eyes met mine again.

"Well hello," she said leaning in gently brushing her stiff nipples against mine, causing me to gasp.

She leaned in nearly touching noses. I could not help but open my mouth, in case she continued but she backed away slowly.

My hands approached her breast as a loud knock shattered the moment.

"Room Service!" said a gruff voice. "Anyone there?"

"Almost forgot C. They were fast! Why don't you throw on a robe quick and let him in while I finish up and then we can eat and finish our little shave party," she said stepping back.

I stood there disoriented when she slapped the side of my ass sending a shot of pain and a tingling through my clit at the same time.

"Chop Chop C we have a schedule to follow Honey." she said spinning around.

I stepped out and tied the robe around me, my pubes still lathered. I cracked the door and asked him to hand be the bill, so I could tip and sign. Then I opened the door, hiding behind it, and pulled the cart in myself. I signed, gave him a good tip and closed the door embarrassed.

"We need to eat quick, so we can get you prepped for the spa," Said Tina, startling me. "Don't wanna be late."

She stepped in front of me naked and rolled the cart to the end of the beds. She poured a coffee and grabbed her plate and laid face down on the bed with her coffee on the night stand and plate just below the pillow. When I reached the food cart, the view nearly knocked me over. I sat on the sofa at the end of the beds and ate my fruit and yogurt looking at the perfect ass.

I felt like I had never really seen a woman's ass before. I certainly never saw this view of a woman in person. She was laying with her legs spread, left knee overhanging the edge of the bed. Her round ass was perfectly symmetrical but with her knee over hanging the bed her left cheek flowed seamlessly into her thigh. Her right cheek, formed perfect crease where her ass met her thigh.

Her skin was flawless accept for the cute little mole on the center of her left cheek. The tiny silky hairs shimmered in the light from the lamp. Her hairless pussy separated just enough, to allow her inner labia to open slightly, revealing an opening that begged for the tip of my tongue. I tried to stop thinking like that, but she had my head spinning.

Below her hairless pussy, her left inner thigh hanging down created a small pale pocket just below the left side of her vagina. I imagined circling the area with my tongue before tasting her wet pussy. I was fascinated by the complete lack of hair and how silky smooth her skin looked. As my eyes met her tight round asshole, it seemed so clean and perfectly round, with a small dimple directly above it that first gave the appearance of a second tiny sphincter. I moved closer pretending to get more food off the tray, focused on her amazing ass and beautifully shaved crack.

My own pussy became warmer and wetter while my mind wondered toward gently kissing her pink asshole before lapping up her sweet cunt. I was shocked that I thought of the "C" word referring to eating my best friend's pussy, but it made me even wetter!

As I became wetter the soap lather was becoming dryer and tightening the skin around my vagina. I needed to get the soap off but did not want to take my eyes off her body. I so badly wanted to plant my face between her legs and touch that scrumptious ass. It was so sexy to look at it almost hurt.

"Stare much C?" she asked looking back over her shoulder. "Never seen a naked lady before Honey?"

"Hmmm, not like this," I replied sighing and smiling.

"Well Honey, you should hit the shower and get lathered up. I'll be there in one minute," she said getting back to her fruit plate.

I did as suggested and turned on all four heads to get wet and warm again. Then I cut back to just the standard shower head and soaped up my pubes and ass. I washed my crack well to hide my excitement from her naked body. When she entered, her nipples were fully erect after being in the AC for a few minutes.

She had her shaving gear on the shower bench. A battery powered water-resistant trimmer and Gillette Venus razor.

"Turn this way C," she said smiling. (She stepped in letting our nipples touch before shaking her tits from side to side, clubbing my nipples with her large erect nipples.) "Let's get a better view Honey," (She dropped to her knees.) "Perfect...You keep my pussy so well-manicured C. Are you sure you want to shave it Honey?"

"We're letting loose this week, aren't we?" I asked pushing my bush forward.

A few smooth short stokes and she had me down to the nubs. She grabbed the shower gel and rubbed it on, not worrying about missing my crack this time. She slid her fingers between my lips as she spread the soap, causing me to squeal softly when she made contact.

She shaved the pubes above my vagina first, and then worked carefully down the sides.

"One leg on the bench Honey," she said slapping it gently. "There you go, hold still and don't worry, I will be very careful C. I would never hurt you."

"I know sweetie, I trust you. It feels tingly already!" I said smiling. "Cool and airy."

She positioned herself under me sitting on the floor looking up at my spread pussy. She carefully shaved the underside of my thigh, gently pulling my labia to the side as she shaved dangerously close to my tender skin.

"That's perfect Honey, hold still," she said focused on her work. "Ok, other leg up."

She repeated the process on the other sided before ordering me to bend over and place my hands on the bench and spread my legs. When I did, she spread body gel on my ass working it into my crack. She rubbed with both hands, spreading my cheeks apart, and rubbing her fingers around my puckered anus, causing me to gasp at the feeling.

"Naturally hairless," she said happily. "Looks like we are done here."

I wiggled my hips slightly disappointed by her words. She pressed her finger more firmly teasing my asshole open as her fingertip pressed in causing me to sigh and press toward her.

"Sensitive is it?" she asked, tickling asshole but not penetrating. "Hmmm?"

She removed her hand and grabbed my forearm pulling me back up and guiding me under the shower.

"Let's rinse you off and do a final check of my newly shave pussy, shall we?" she asked rubbing the soap off my ass as the water rinsed my back.

She stood nose to nose reaching around with both hands. Her middle finger ran through my ass crack touching my electrified sphincter. I was trembling slightly, overwhelmed by the feeling she was causing in me. I wanted to grab her and kiss her and make love to her...my best friend! My pussy tingled at her touch.

"Other side," she said spinning me.

The hot water flowed over my breasts and down my stomach as she pressed against my ass, with her hands caressing my stomach brushing off the soap. I sighed as her hands moved lower, separating as she reached my shaved pubic area and moving down the front of my thighs. Her chin rested on my shoulder as her stiff nipples pushed against my back.

I tried to control my breathing as her hands moved inward caressing my inner thighs and up the crease of my thighs and vagina, skillfully teasing me without touching my steaming wet pussy.

"Smooth C," she whispered in my ear. Thanks for letting me shave my pussy, Honey."

As she pushed me gently out from under the shower and stepped under the water facing me, her words hit home.

"Your pussy?" I asked timidly.

"Yes, Honey," she said pressing our breasts together, and looking me in the eye, with the hungriest brown eyes I have ever seen.

Her right palm pressed against my belly button and slid slowly downward, causing me to whimper in anticipation.

"Yes Honey, my pussy," she said as her middle finger passed over my clit slipping between my labia.

"Huuuuhhh!" I gasped, unable to break her hungry stare.

"I know you think you have a new love affair with the magic massager C, but it has nothing to do with the massager Honey. It has everything to do with you giving up control."

Her finger curled in separating me and penetrating my drenched pussy.

"Mmmmph," I gasped

"You see Honey? You have been the one holding everything together all these years. The rock...the one we all count on to keep things under control. Now you're learning to let it go and be free C. See how good it feels to let someone else have control honey?" she asked softly biting her lip and mesmerizing me with her eyes.

"C, you are so warm and wet Honey, see what one little finger can do to you? (I gasped and tried not to nod, but my head was already moving.) "Do you want me to stop C?" she asked eyes widening and holding her finger still.

I shook my head slowly, her eyes...

"You need to hear yourself say it C, she said firmly.

"No, don't stop," I whispered.

"Whose beautiful, shaved pussy is this C?" she asked pushing her finger in deeper.

"Yours," I said, quivering.

"That's so sweet Honey, you are a fast learner. But we better stop if we're going to make our massage this morning... (My eyes widened in shock.) Unless you want to let me, give you the full service massage and skip the spa? (I nodded rapidly, feeling her finger touch my clit.) I thought you might," she answered, smiling and working her finger in circles around my clit.

"Ah, ah, aahhhh," I panted when she suddenly pulled away.

She stared at me as she brought her fingers to her mouth and pushed her middle finger into her puckered lips. "Oh C, you taste so good Honey. Now I know why I call you Honey...you taste so, sweet."

She pulled out and moved back to my engorged labia causing my lips to tremble.

With her left hand she took my right hand, and guided it to her hot wet pussy. I slid my pointer and index finger between her warm wet pussy lips. They were so soft...

"Feel what you do to me C," she panted softly into my ear, pressing our breast more firmly together.

I nearly stumbled but gained my balance.

"Oh Honey, I love pleasing you," she sighed. "Taste me C," she said with her wide brown eyes, still locked on mine.

I brought my fingers to my mouth as she again circled my clit with only one finger. I gasped and shoved my soaked fingers into my mouth. When they touched my tongue her sweet creamy flavor ignited my taste buds. The smell of our wetness filled the steamy shower air, and I sucked my fingers capturing her taste.

"You like that don't you C?" She asked firmly. (I nodded emphatically.) "You want to be my little pussy licker, don't you C?" (I nodded again as she worked my clit.) "You need to say it Honey."

"Let me be your little cunt licker, Tina...Please." I blurted out. "I want to be your cunt licker sweetie...Oh God, it feels good sweetie!"

"Oh yeah, Honey, surrender C and cum for my little finger Honey," she whispered softly, her eyes commanding my gaze.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming for you Tina!" I screamed my whole body bouncing on her finger.

My legs wobbled, and I nearly fell. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her in close, breaking her gaze and hugging her tight. Our cheeks brushed as I rested my chin on the back of her shoulder.

"I'm your fucking cunt licker Tina! Oh, fuck I'm c, cumming!" I shouted.

"Oh yeah, my bad little Honey! We are gonna have some fun this week. I can't wait to feel my tongue up in here. ( She pressed her finger in me as, my orgasm intensified!) And I'm gonna cum with your tongue in my oozing cunt! Shit you're making me wet, C!"

I threw my right leg around her thigh. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Cumming!"

"That's it C, let go Honey. I'm gonna clit fuck you and make you cum like fucking bitch in heat!" She shouted! "This is just one little finger Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet."

"Oh, fuck Tina, make me cum! Oh God it feels so good! Please let me eat your fucking pussy!" I heard myself screaming, like I was outside my own body. I didn't care who heard me. I only cared about the pleasure she was giving me. "A, a, a, ah! cumming!" I stuttered, my whole-body trembling and squeezing her tight.

"Candice Lauren! You nasty little cunt licker! I'm gonna call you C. L. from now on!" She laughed.

My orgasm electrified my body as I grunted my approval, "Oh fuck! I'm your cunt licker Tina, Uuuuhhhhh! Uuuuhhhhh! Uuuuhhhhh! Uuuuhhhhh!"

Her finger massaged my clit as it finally began to subside in its intensity. I clung to her, panting, as she slowly sat me down on the bench, where my limp body gave into gravity. I collapsed back against the wall, feet stretched out and spread apart. I closed my eyes and caught my breath, completely relaxed with a contented smile.

Tina turned around and washed her soaked vagina clean, before stepping out of the shower.

"Well Honey, I think you need to recuperate before I do your massage. Don't you?" She asked warmly.

I nodded sighing, "Uh huh.

"Wash up and get you bikini on C.L. Let's get you tanned up a bit. I'll be on the beach. I'll lotion your back if you do mine!" She said, grabbing a towel and exiting the bathroom. "Call down to the spa and cancel our massages. You better give em a big tip since it's too late to reschedule."

I sat there dazed and contented. My mind reeled from the feeling of complete ecstasy, she caused with just one finger. I only knew I needed more and would do just about anything to get it...

To be continued.

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers