Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It waved back and forth as he shuffled sideways between his chair and the end table between us. He stopped, and it hung there pointing at me.

"Well are you gonna suck it down or what?" he asked impatiently.

I broke my stare and looked up at him confused. He smiled and pointed at the beer in my hand. I came to my senses and chugged what was left in the bottle and handed him my empty.

"I think those drinks are making you a little loopy Andy. It's good you switched us to beer or you'd be playing nurse about now.," he said opening the fridge with his boner waving in the air.

What did he mean by that I thought as the nurse was now sucking the remanence of cum off the patient's cock. With a load on her face and hair. How could she concentrate? I wondered as she held his dick in one hand and was fingering the shit out of her clit and getting pounded in the ass.

She screamed "AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" as the orderly pulled out and blew 4 or 5 quick ropes of spunk on her back. She shook her head like a wet dog.

"This chair is too much!" I said turning it off, before I came all over myself without even touching my cock.

I turned to look for Don, just in time for his purple mushroom to pop me in the cheek. It bounced off and wobbled in front of my face as he slowly wiggled by, this time stepping between the table and my recliner. It was so warm...

"Whoa, sorry dude, I was just bringing you a beer, you didn't have to kiss me for it," he laughed.

"Dude that's gross!" I said grabbing my beer and watching his cock wobble.

I took a drink, "Thanks," I said noticing a drop of pre-cum hanging on the purple helmet.

I could smell his perspiration as he stood there. His balls really did not have any hair on them. They were pulled in tight to his shaft, in a nice round package. His tattoos, spiraled around his muscular thighs, leading my eyes, back to his stiff cock. The eagle's talons straddled his belly button its legs spanning his rippled stomach. The wings opened on his firm pecs...

Oh crap, I'm staring! I jerked my head up to see him smiling smugly down at me.

"Andy, you're drooling buddy. If you want to suck my cock, just ask, I could certainly use the release," he said calmly. "No one would ever know but us, I promise."

He said it so calmly, I found myself thinking about it, "OK..."

It hit me, and I shook, my head, "OK! You've lost your fucking mind Donny, you're fucking queer, I'm not. You just bend on down and take my load cocksucker!" I said sternly. Part of me really hoped he would. My cock was throbbing and still levitating.

He stepped in closer, turning his body a little to his right, swinging his purple headed beast over my chest.

"You can't take your eyes off it Andy," he said calmly. "And look how hard you are buddy."

"That's not fair! You know I have a thing for anal. That nurse got me like this. You set this up! Go ahead asshole, I'll let YOU suck ME off cocksucker!" I yelled grabbing my dick and pointing it up at him.

"Me thinks you dost protest too much, Andy boy," he said swinging his rod from side to side. "How about a bet?" Looser will be the winner's cock sucking bitch. You win I will suck your dick, but if I win..."

"No, I am not a cocksucker..."

He cut me off. "Then why are your eyes like ping pong balls following my cock? (Oh crap! They were. It's that purple fucking neon head!) It's a fair bet. If you win I will let you record me sucking your cock on your phone to keep forever to use against me. If you lose, no one will ever know."

The thought of having a video to hold over him was too much! "What's the bet?" I asked cautiously.

"Simple, we put our dicks together, you jack us off together, so you are in complete control. Whoever cums first loses and gets to be the other's cock sucking bitch, and suck and swallow like our pretty little nurse Bitch did...

It's simple, but, you know you want this Andy. (he gripped his cock.) Really the only out for you is to walk out now. We will both know you had to walk away or lose, but you can at least try to convince yourself you aren't my cocksucker." he said releasing his cock.

His dick was now pointing at the ceiling, giving me a vote of confidence that I could make him cum first.

"Fine, let me get up and..."

"No need, you get to do the stroking, so I get to choose the position. Lean all the way back in the chair," he ordered.

I did and was reclined in a completely horizontal position. Don straddled the recliner and leaned forward with his hands on the arms. I tucked my arms in to avoid touching him, but his thighs touched mine as he straddled me. He reached back with his right hand, propped up by his left, and gripped his cock. He brought it down gripping it at the base and tilted the purple head down touching mine. Heat radiated from his cock as he rubbed it back and forth on my sensitive underside. My eyes closed as his pre-cum smeared on my cock.

"Surrender yourself to my cock Andy," he whispered. "Just let go..."

I gasped, opening my eyes. I grabbed his cock and pulled it off mine. "I do the stroking!" I yelled gripping him firmly, amazed by his size and heat.

He went back to two hands on the chair, leaning in closer. I stoked him from tip to base slowly. His cock filled my hand and I stoked him faster. I could not believe he was letting me do this. I would win for sure!

"I knew you would love my cock Andy. Feel how hard you make me and think how great it will feel in your mouth. You have quite the grip on it buddy. You don't ever want to let go, do you?" he asked smiling at me.

I watched the purple head push through my fist, stretching the skin tight as the cleft of his cock head smiled at me. He was humping my hand with long slow strokes. It seemed to go on forever as the head pushed toward me and then slid slowly back into my fist. His pre-cum lubed my hand but he kept pumping. I was not even moving my hand and he was pumping his dick back and forth in my fist. I don't know how he could do this after watching that movie without cumming in my hand. It was so hard and the skin so soft. I never touched another man's cock but was surprised how powerful it felt. He was so much bigger but easily as hard as mine has ever felt.

"Go ahead Andy surrender yourself. Feel it cum in your mouth. You'll love it I promise Andy. I can do this all-night buddy. It will be worth the wait to feel your warm lips on me. Think how much that nurse enjoyed the taste," he said confidently.

He was pushing slowly higher and leaning forward. His balls were beginning to caress my cock as he pumped my hand. I was panting, and my heart was racing. His balls tickled my shaft and nearly made me shoot when they touched my tip.

I gave ground and let him push higher to stop from cumming, but he was inching further toward my mouth with each pump. At least he was no longer touching my cock. He pressed down on me pushing his cock against my stomach and chest, pumping my hand. I tilted my head completely back to keep away from him. He brought his knees up on to the seat of the chair straddling me and leaning forward

"Your skin feels good on my cock, Andy. Just feel it rub on your chest. That feels so good It might just make me cum first, Andy. Oh, shit Andy that feels good buddy," he panted.

The eagle hovered over my face as I released my grip on his cock and he pressed and humped my chest with his steaming dick.

"Surrender to it Andy. Taste it buddy. Once you do you'll want it every day, I promise." He moaned rubbing himself against me. "I'm close Andy, take it in your mouth before it's too late buddy. You don't want me to spill all over your neck do ya buddy? Hurry man, I think I'm gonna blow!"

He lunged forward, knees landing on the arms of the chair, his hot hardness touching my lips and thumping my nose as he pressed himself against my face. I got my hands on his hips to push him off as his balls reached my chin. I gasped and took in his scent. I pushed him back down, but he pressed down dragging his stiff cock across my lips, as he stretched my bottom lip down a his pre-cum smeared on it.

I got him off my face, "Not the bet!" I yelled. "I get complete control Donny!"

He hated me calling him Donny. I gripped his dick and lead him down toward mine.

"I knew you'd be back Andy. You love that feeling in your hand and now that you've had a taste, you'll need it back there too." He said humping my hand again.

I could taste the salty sweet pre-cum as I licked my lips. He stretched out his legs and brought his cock to rest pressed against mine. The heat and silky-smooth skin sent my cock tingling. I gasped in response. He placed his elbows on the chair next to my chest, breathing on my neck as he slid his tool along my throbbing boner.

"You're a fighter Andy, but why? (He placed his right knee between my lower legs and pressed his leg between mine.) Your cock is so hard Andy...Why? (He moved his left knee between my legs and forced them apart, putting more of his weight onto my pelvis.) Because you love my cock buddy. (He pressed his tip gently against my balls and began to slide his huge cock up my length.) Surrender yourself to my cock Andy," he panted into my ear, sending chills down my spine as he reached my cock tip.

"AH!" I barked as our tips rubbed, lubed with pre-cum.

I arched my back and pressed myself against him. He raised up and positioned his tip back against my

balls to do it again.

"Say it Andy. I surrender myself to your cock Donny" he whispered as he pressed up my cock again very slowly. "I surrender myself to your cock Donny...I surrender..."

"Fuck," I grunted as are heads touched again.

"I surrender myself to your cock Donny," he repeated this time sliding his entire length against my pulsating cock tip even slower. "Say it Andy, let yourself go. Cum for me buddy, you can suck my cock every day."

His balls pressed against my tip engulfing it with silky heat, "Please...don't" I wined

He wiggled them against my sweet spot, "Say it for me Andy, be my cock sucking little bitch," he whispered as his lip tickled my ear.

He raised up off me again and I lifted my pelvis, needing the contact back, He only raised higher.

"Please," I whispered.

"Say it Andy, and I'll come back. Don't fight..."

"I surrender," I panted. Please..."

His cock tip touched my balls causing me to whimper. My cock hurt so bad, it had been so hard for so long.

"You surrender what, Andy" he asked not moving.

"I surrender myself to your cock Donny! Please make me cum! You win! Please! I whined, wrapping my arms around his muscular back.

He slid up my length again stopping when our tips met. He pressed in small circles mixing our pre-cum.

"Oh fuck, I surrender to your big fucking cock Donny! I'm gonna cum Donny," I shouted. "Oh, fuck yes!

My body trembled as he slid up further. His hot hard satin pole was such a slow steaming torture, I felt like my cock would pop like a balloon.

"Say it again Andy, I want you to cum for my cock buddy!" he said before kissing my neck.

How could an arrogant prick like Don have such warm soft lips I thought when his warm sack again engulfed my dickhead.

"I surrender my s,s,self...(my balls contracted.) to y,yoourr...(a huge shot of cum erupted against his balls and onto my belly.) cock!" I grunted.

He sighed, "Oh yeah, surrender (The second wave blasted onto my belly and chest.) I can feel it passing through your cock Andy!"

My hands gripped his ass and I buried my face in his neck muffling my shouts of ecstasy as a third rope shot on me.

"Wow Andy, you are coming hard buddy, let it go, don't hold back," he said pulling my face out of his neck.

"I'm cumming for your cock!" I yelled as the 4th spasm ran from balls to cock' forming a sizable puddle on my stomach. "Oh God! I Surr... AH! (My body convulsed as he rubbed against pulsing cock.) ender myself Donny!"

As my orgasm subsided, he began picking up the pace rubbing our cum drenched cocks together.

"Oh yes, I surrender myself to that beautiful cock, oh fuck you feel good. I surrender myself, oh fuck do I surrender Donny," I panted, staying stiff and wanting more.

"Good Andy, now let's see about cleaning this mess up," he said rolling off me. "Lay right there Andy. You're gonna like this I think."

He stood next to me and gripped his cock, leaning over me. He raised my dick up with his other hand and pressed his hard cock against my belly just above the pubes. Then he slid it into my puddle of cum scooping up what he could with his dick. Then he dropped my cock and quickly stepped up to my mouth offering his cum drenched cock.

My cock stirred at the offering before me. I turned my head and opened willingly for his steaming manhood. His cockhead felt like silk on my lips as he entered my drooling mouth. The cum flooded my tongue causing me to moan audibly at its warm creamy texture and surprisingly sweet taste. I sucked and swirled my tongue around it as he pushed in. I began to bob, thinking about that nurse on the patient's cock. I wanted to make him cum for me.

"Oh yeah Andy, that feels fucking good, but we got more clean-up to do buddy," he said pulling out with a slurp.

He moved back down and gathered another scoop and I lapped it right up. It took several minutes to scrape up all my cum with his cock spoon, but I took it all and began to work his dick again.

"You want more Andy?" He asked panting as I sucked him faster.

"Muh huh!" I moaned with his cock in my mouth.

"Good, but I need you to tell me, you're my cock sucking bitch first..."

I pulled off," I'm your cock sucking bitch Donny!" I barked and dove back onto his cock.

He pulled out, "Let's change places Andy, it's my turn to relax."

He walked over to his recliner folded it up and sat in the chair with his feet on the floor, knees spread wide. "If you're gonna take my cum, I think you should be on your knees for it Andy.

I felt the urge to fight back against his arrogance, but that purple dick head was calling for me. I locked in on the prize and knelt before him. He slid forward until his balls were on the edge of the seat and put a hand under my chin looking me in the eye.

"What are you Andy?" he asked arrogantly.

My eyes looked at his still rock-hard cock. How was he still fucking hard with that big fucking cock? He was superman or something. I needed to taste his cum and did not care what I had to do. He released my chin and I looked him in the eye with my chin gently touching his warm balls

"I am your cock sucking bitch Don. I want you to please cum in my mouth. I surrender myself your big cock Donny. My cock is so fucking hard again thinking about you jizz in my mouth. Please let me make you cum."

My heart raced, and I could barely breath as I began kiss his balls.

"Andy, Normally I would love you to work my balls, but, buddy they are aching. Please suck my cock and let them unload!" he said setting straight up in the chair.

I moved in and gripped his shaft getting high up on my knees, so I could reach his prize cock and milk him dry. Looking him in the eye, I brought the tip to meet my flattened tongue wiggling it on his sweet spot. He moaned and closed his eyes.

"You could keep that up and make me cum Andy. Nice use of tongue b, b, buddy!" he moaned. "Oh, fuck Andy"

He began to pant and grunt, but in needed him in my mouth. I pressed my lips against the tip, pushing them open as I took him in. When his head was in, I again swirled my tongue on his most sensitive spot. I bobbed slowly pushing him in a little further each time.

I kept my eyes locked on his as I began to sense his excitement. I could feel those veins as my lips stretched around his fat pole. I sucked hard and bobbed faster, moaning as I felt him squirm. I was bobbing so fast I was making loud suction sounds as air escaped.

"Oh fuck, Andy," he groaned as his body stiffened.

I could barely keep on his cock, I was bobbing so fast, but his excitement got me revved and I wanted to please his beautiful dick. I needed his cum in my mouth thought I might cum again just from the feel of his cock in my mouth.

"You're fucking incredible! Oh fuck, Andy. Work my fucking dick, you horny bitch! Aaaahhhh fuuuccckkk! I'm gonna cum buddy," he squealed

"Mu huh!" I moaned in anticipation.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" he groaned as I bounced on his cock taking almost all of him in.

At this speed I could force the purple monster into my throat and pull out before gagging. It was so big my mouth was as wide as I could make it and still use my lips to shield him from my teeth. I could not contain the massive amount of saliva throat fucking him was producing. I really thought I was gonna cum on the floor when he finally let go.

"Cumming! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! Andy! S, s, suck me dry bitch! Oh fuck!

His body spasmed as he flooded my mouth with hot creamy sweetness. My cock tingled with pride as he released in my hungry mouth. The warmth and texture and taste overwhelmed my senses.

"Oh God! Swa, swallow m, my fucking cuuuummm Andy!"

He unloaded four then five shots of his creamy nectar. I swallowed most but some escaped. As his orgasm subsided, I slowed down and slowly milked him dry. Then I licked his balls and shaft clean of any cum that escaped.

"Oh fuck, Andy, lick me clean buddy. That feels fucking great!" he grunted.

I pushed his dick back in my mouth, just to feel how big and warm it was. My jaws were already getting tired.

"Damn Andy, you want more don't you?" he asked petting my head.

I nodded, not wanting to let him out of my mouth. He pulled me off and looked at me.

"Stand up here buddy," he said lifting my chin.

He stood up facing me, gently gripping my hard-on. "You are a horny little thing, aren't you?"

"Oooohhhhh," I sighed as he stoked me, smearing my pre-cum on my cock.

"What are you Andy?' He asked working his thumb on my sensitive tip.

"Oh Donny, I'm your cock sucking little bitch. Ooooohhhh," I sighed ready to cum in his warm hand.

"Do you want to cum for me Andy? he asked working the magic thumb.

"Oh yes please, make me cum for you Donny," I begged quivering.

"Not quite yet," he said releasing his grip.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth again Andy?"

"Yes, please, I love the taste of your cum," I said reaching for his softening cock.

He pushed my hand away. "Good, here is what you need to do, if you ever want to suck my cock again Andy. While my taste is still in your mouth buddy, I want you to take your hard-on and go home. Think about how my cock felt and tasted in your mouth. Set your phone up and face time me, so I can see you laying on your bed. I want you to masturbate for me while you tell me how much you love my cock..."

I cut in, "Why? What did I do? Why can't I just..."

"You pissed me off Andy," he said calmly. "Ok you are done. I proved you're a cock sucker I don't need you anymore. Thanks, buddy see you for the next game."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You will not suck my cock again..."

"What did I do Don? I thought you liked it. Please...Ok, I'll do it. Please!" I begged.

I was drunk horny and at a complete loss about what set him off. He looked at me with pity and gripped my cock again.

"Are you listening?" he asked sternly. (I nodded.) Good, after you cum for me, I want you to eat your cum for me. Understood? (I nodded.) Now since you have aggravated me again, you will go home naked, with just your wallet keys and cell phone. Your clothes stay here and if you argue or whine we're done. Understood? (I nodded.) Good now go home quick before I pass out or fall asleep.

I did as ordered, which wasn't too difficult since we are neighbors with 6-foot solid fences and a gate between the houses. I was home in less than a minute although it was chilly outside. I went straight to my bedroom and set up the phone, hoping to not lose my woody. I propped my pone up and checked the frame to make sure it covered the bed. I initiated the call and he answered right away smiling.