Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Andy, glad you have your priorities right buddy. Can you still taste my cum in your mouth Andy?" he asked cheerily.

"Yes," I said crawling on the bed and stroking myself.

"That was the most enthusiastic blow job I ever got, Andy. I am glad you want to be my permanent, cock sucking bitch." He said matter of factly.

Permanent? I thought, who agreed to permanent. But, I did not want to anger him again that night, until I had some time to think.

"Tell me how much you like my cock, Andy," he commanded.

My cock was stiffening already, at the thought. "I loved the way it felt against my cock...I can still feel how thick and warm it felt, but so silky smooth as you rubbed it on me."

I was lying with my legs spread and the camera pointing right at me balls. I was looking at the camera and stroking myself, disgusted that I was excited about jacking off for him. I was rock hard again!

"I will never forget how your big balls felt rubbing my boner and making me cum. Oh God, Donny, you make me so fucking hard and horny. I want to please that beautiful cock. I'm leaking pre-cum Donny, and it feels so good jacking off for you!' I surrender myself to your cock Donny, please let me swallow, your cum. Oh fuck, I'm cumming for you Donny, I need to suck your dick Aaaahh! (I shook.) Aaaaah! (I shot cum on myself.) Aaaahhh! Cumming for you Donny!"

I caught the rest in my hand and yelled, "I love cum Donny!"

I licked my hand clean and then scooped the cum off my belly and licked my fingers clean. "Please cum in my mouth Donny! Let me come back over please." I said looking in camera.

"Excellent show Andy! But for now, you get some sleep, sober up and think about whether you need to drink that special drink to suck my cock. Your little snide ass comment pissed me off today Andy. So tomorrow, when you sober up, you will need to text me a picture of your boner, stone cold sober, thinking about my dick in your mouth. Then you can come over and beg for my cum. Understood?"

"Yes, I'm sorry... (He disconnected).

I lay back down exhausted and intoxicated. Would I be able to stop this when I'm sober? It felt so good in my mouth. but he would control me beyond all reason if I gave in... But I liked being his bitch. I was getting hard again...

To Be Continued.