All Comments on 'Straight White Girls: A Welcoming'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Very Hot

Loved it looking forward to hearing how she seduces Carolyn

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Loved it...again

I like nearly all your stories, but lesbian seduction is where you really stand out. Can't wait to hear about Carolyn, the pregnant neighbor, and Tamara's (Tammi's) daughter. It seems like you're making a series out of this, like the Milf Seductress one, and I believe that is your specialty. If true, Janet has some ground to make up to catch up with Bree. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

PLEASE, Please, please continue this story soon! With the absence of Lusty, this is just what was needed. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Cannot wait to hear more of Janet and her friends conquests, these stories are when you are at your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hmm liked this story, but what I'd really like to see you do is a story where the self confident, cocky young domme, learns the hard way that some people shouldn't be fucked with.

partisan59partisan59over 9 years ago
Really love your stories

Straight gay lesbian. Your stuff is always hot and I love that you build a bit instead of just "You wanna?" "Sure" like so many other authors. The sex needs to be hot but the seduction is what I love best and where you shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

This was a hot one, much better than the last. Always love the submission of white women and love how you put yourself in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Please continue this story... love seeing the white women being broken down and forced to give into their desires. More foot domination

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please keep this going

I have tried 3 times now to get through this story & I'm still only on page 1. You write these better than any one since Phoenix Arrow, who unfortunately hasn't written in years. The build up alone makes me explode. Wow can't wait to read more. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
9 months pregnant and seduced by Janet

Issue is sweet submissiveness to a black mistress and that starts with milk filled breasts. Mistress finds another black woman with a baby and gets the white woman to let the black baby suck the full breasts. That is first base. Second base is accepting her role in a black family by helping care for the black baby in addition to her own. Third base is accepting the loving embrace of a strong black man. Home plate is what we all know is cumming!

Finally the white baby learns to eschew racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best writer of such since lusty lee!

White woman are naturally submissive to black women lest they be perceived as racist. Watch how a white woman will politely decline invitation to party at black womans house in the ghetto by citing family plans and a smart witty black woman will gently persuade her to drop by for a,quick hello before going home only to cleverly trap the white woman with helping with the food and the kitchen will turn into a hot steamy place with people in and out thus making her open to get a quick backrub from a black woman who gets her to meet others and get her hot and sweaty and more accepting to drinking alcohol to reduce her inhibitions and be more amenable to agreeing to do things for them when submissiveness kicks in. Then they wonder where their down tme went. This kind of hot submissiveness can go places to ooze the deeply inner racism about blacks from their bodies as they become more submissive than they were before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Can't wait for more

semen15semen15over 9 years ago

Greate story!I like strong black women dominating the arrogant white whores. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep on writing!

True submissiveness is getting a very strong straight white woman to.kneel on the floor scrubbing it after accidentally causing her to spill liquid from a sauce dish. The body heat generated from her passionate scrubbing while being berated by a stronger black woman will cause deeper beads of sweat to soak her confining clothing thus making her more amenable to letting the black woman slowly peel off the layers of sweat soaked clothing to cool down while scrubbing floor. Giving in will reverse the roles of a strong willed to sweet submissive and surrendering kind. That warms up cold winter nights.

MTL17MTL17about 9 years ago
Hot

Would love some strap-on fucking in future chapters.

angelasubangelasubabout 9 years ago

This story left me soaked and hoping to see the daughter use the white women. Also has me wishing my black neighbor would do this with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

This story is so true, because white women are always submissive. Black women are dominant and should always have these 'little girls' at their feet and feeding on their cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Lesbian seduction stories

Silkstockingslover

I think you have some of the best lesbian seduction stories on Literotica. They are a great turn-on. I especially like when the bitchy straight young blonde is seduced into making love to a black beauty and becomes her sub.

There is something I am looking for and that is more coercive seductions. Do you have any stories like that? But let me describe what I mean; a straight girl that requires a bit more work to be seduced. Maybe being coerced to make-out or be fondled until she finds it pleasing and then she succumbs to lesbian love. The girls that I see in your stories seem to have a predilection for pussy before they get seduced; they seem to be to pussy like Homer is to donuts! You're a woman and would know more about this then a man but is it possible for a woman to require more 'convincing' before she is completely seduced?

Thanks again for you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

Anytime I find a good story I scroll down to the name and see Silkstockingslover!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The whites submitted to the strong black woman.

Ltben5451Ltben5451over 6 years ago
Pussyeater

Just love how these white women just drop to their knees and start eating black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any more on the stuck up racist submitting to the black woman?! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My nasty white pig mouth watering at the thought of serving a superior queen

I love reading your stories before I go to serve and service my mistress. I think no white pig like me could resist licking a gorgeous black booty too. Make those white pigs worship perfect Black asses as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would love to know how much humiliation and degradation Belinda goes through. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

best line "her dignity left on the floor with her clothing "..love it when up tight older mikfs are broken.. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit too porny for my taste.

I like the idea of a black lesbian seducing pretty white girls, but too much of this story comes across like watching a porn flick with a male director in charge who really isn't into girls being with other girls.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Yes, would love to have 8-9 month white pregnant beauty made into a black cunt slave. perhaps some Mother's milking sessions too Really wished this was more about just the teacher and her 18 year old student relationship, perhaps in a school bathroom, etc.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

This was simply put. Hot hot.

WhiteWorm23WhiteWorm23about 1 year ago

"it's going to be a very, very white Christmas for me."

"And a very, very, black Christmas for them."

These phrases alone make me cum. Great story

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

506. I usually don’t like forcing sex on anyone,, but I really like this series. I am looking forward to the third part with the pregnant neighbor. Your writing makes everything so vivid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50924 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...