All Comments on 'Stranded'

by hr6183

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hr6183hr6183over 15 years agoAuthor
Another story.

Here's another attempt at erotica. I know this story won't appeal to everyone, but I hope that at least some of you enjoy it. This is part 1 of a 2 part story. However if there is enough interest I may extend it. And if you have any ideas or suggestions for part 2, please let me know. If I like it, I make incorporate it into the story.

alpha635alpha635over 15 years ago
More

Looking for chapter 2. Maybe she will be looking for a summer job & she really liked Aruba.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice!!!

I agree, a chapter 2 or more would be nice. Aurba is a beautiful setting and an email from her inquireing about a Summer job would not be to far out of the ordinary for a young woman exploring who she is.

Hey, I'm a romantic and a nice erotic love story can be very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Not sure why I like your stories of a butch seducing a beautiful young woman, they are all hot. I think it's because it's hot finding the young woman giving in to a confident but gentle seduction.

I wasn't sure that telling the story from the butch's perspective would be as hot, but you did it. Hopefully part 2 involves sweet Jessica getting her mind blown as the butch passionately takes her with a strap-on in several different ways.

hr6183hr6183over 15 years agoAuthor
Glad you all like it.

I'm glad to see that everyone seems to be enjoying my stories. It's always good to know that people the appreciate the time and effort that I've put into writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

Another good story following your usual formula. Not sure that another chapter with these two is necessary. I'd rather her seduce another young girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

It indeed was an amazing story. Well written. I really enjoyed it. Thank a lot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

A very long build-up but a great story. I too think it would be great for the handsome butch to seduce another cute femme rather than the same one again. I love it when the butch kind of "manhandles" the femme and carries her around while giving her a strong strap-on pounding in all positions. Whatever you write, I'm sure it will be top notch! Thanks hr6183

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great but....

these stories really need to feature the seduced girl returning the favor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yep.

That rocked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please come back and write some more stories...

omg you are amazing. please come back and write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Distasteful

If a man had done this it would be called rape. What is called when a butch lesbian does it? The standard of writing is quite good but the subject is certainly distasteful.

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 8 years ago
Butchy older lesbians + beautiful young hottie-teenager = awesome combination!

This was a fun story to read! I liked the way the girl was hesitant and didn't just jump in like it was all just perfectly normal. I also loved the way the older woman bathed her nude body after she'd finished fucking her! That was nice!

hr6183hr6183almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for the compliments! Love your stories by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The positives:

1) Fairly well-written

2) Extreme age-difference: very hot

3) Aggressive butch and initially reluctant femme: hot

4) The butch's often naughty inner thoughts.

5) Certain sex scenes were sizzling.

The negatives:

1) Too short

2) Not enough non-sexual rapport between the characters to really see a relationship being developed. It's just sex and lots of "Yeah, baby" and "moaning."

3) Certain sex scenes didn't work. Public bathroom sex? Ick. Also, lying flat on your back on a hard shower floor while someone bounces on top of you cannot be comfortable especially for a 58 yr old!

4) Jessica's transformation from reluctant and shy in Part I into a porno-like nymph up for "anything" in Part II should have been rethought. (Her performing oral sex on a dildo without being asked is an example. Why would an inexperienced girl do such a thing?)

5) I have to agree with another poster: with few edits this story could easily be about a male-female couple. (Think 50-something year old Harrison Ford with Anne Heche in "Six Days, Seven Nights.) The butch doesn't seem to have breasts. Nor does "she" need or desire any manual or oral simulation. Her sexual satisfaction comes strictly from grinding into her partner and strap-on play. Aside from kissing and the previously mentioned "blow job," Jessica doesn't sexually reciprocate. Unfortunately, at times it reads too much as a middle-aged man's fantasy of screwing a college girl. To avoid that, the butch should have been a feminized a bit (give her breasts!) and had scenes with Jessica being "forced"/asked/instructed to perform oral and manual sex on a vagina.

Overall, I like this story. It's actually one of the better ones I've read on this site. However, it could have been so much better which is why I'm so critical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh - the buth theme. All the stereotypical "toxic behavior" of a man without any of the hate because "girl power."

Tell that to the victim of Gayle Newland - sure she would disagree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous